Posts created by felinefi

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 26, 12 10:05 PM
Disregard...figured it out.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 26, 12 9:47 PM
What do I need to put in the bucket to weight it down?

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 11:15 PM
Yes. Once the plane flew out the window the corkscrew was on the floor.

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 10:28 PM
Yes, there is a bonus game.

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 6:54 PM
It's in one of the wine bottles in the same room as the gadget that needs to chain.
You'll need to repair the model airplane to get the corkscrew for the wine bottle.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 1, 12 10:06 PM
You get the battery from a HO scene in an upstairs room in the asylum (the room on the left).

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 19, 12 8:18 AM
I'm just at that point in the game too. I found the bracelet in the lower left in the flowers. It was just above a butterfly.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 12 2:13 PM
I'm sorry I can't remember what I did before the walk-in closet. Are you able to zoom in on the dresser?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 12 1:26 PM
The arrow tip is a heart tip. You get it from the dresser drawer in the walk-in closet. You will need to place a drawer handle to open it and you get that from a hidden object scene.

Sounds like it might be a glitch. Bummer.

It's in the attic on the chest (at the very beginning of the game),

I think I clicked on the cat to get him to stand up and then you can take the chalk.

I ended up starting over. It was early enough in the game when it happened, so it was worth it to me.

This happened to me too.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 11 8:53 AM
It is in the main house on the second floor. Not the house that s through the gates.

If you can zoom in on the dressing table the sun disc is on the front of the table.

Well, after having tried everything and checked the SG it appears it was a glitch. I started the game over and the secret compartment opened this time.

I was able to open the casket and get the moonstone recipe but unable to open the secret compartment. It says I need a key that fits?? Anyone know how to get the compartment open?

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 11 12:55 PM
It is on the steps in front of the police station.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 13, 11 6:51 PM
The stamp that is in that scene isn't the stamp you use to roll on the paper.
You receive the roller stamp from a **** scene.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator