Posts created by BearCreekStables

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 13, 13 1:16 AM
I go to the Blog Walkthrough and compare where I am at the end of the trial. If I am halfway or almost than I do not buy the game as it would not be worth the money. I played the hour spending lots of time with the puzzles and had barely used any amount of game time. I was still in Chapter 1.

Althrough I can not answer the average playing time looks to be a nice long game. I am enjoying and going to purchase. Hope this helps a little bit for you.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 11, 13 2:54 PM
Just to let you two know that a post/review by "Just The Facts" which is posted under Reviews is an excellent summary of the game. This person post all the time and you couldn't ask for better.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 1:10 PM
I wanted to like this game but agreed with Twinsoniclab. I had to change the cursor because too draggy and then could not pick up items. Too long of a blackout between scenes. But one of the worst was while playing a bird or something in background was making a Cuckoo sound way to frequently. Drove me crazy so I quit. Too many problems otherwise scenes looked fine to me.

Since a lot of people are having these problems I do not feel like it is our computer or drivers (mine are updated) as stated by Big Fish.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost on May 17, 13 3:11 PM
I enjoyed the game a lot and brought the CE which I never do. If the Puppy Room is in the SE then it is more for children to enjoy but I played then anyway. LOL

posted in The Missing: Island of Lost Ships on Dec 30, 12 8:24 PM
I was surprised how well I loved the game. Some of the music was so pretty and restfull I just wanted to stop and listen to it but on a demo you can't. I will be getting the game.

No problem at all finding the objects in HOS, never had to use a hint to find them and no problem with objects being grainy.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle on Sep 28, 12 8:20 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward on Jul 14, 12 8:32 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 5:15 PM
Moonwalker I sent you PM.

SPOLIER ALERET:

You do not use boards on the branch but something else. Then later use hammer and nails.

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 11:06 AM
So cute and funny sayings when you pick up the wrong item from inventory to use. Loved the little games and match up items a nice change. BUT - always a big but lol the game is way to short for the money. I play slow and finished trial way sooner then the time and it looks like that was already halfway. Maybe for a $3 game. It was a nice try Dev.

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 10:57 AM
I sent you a PM. Hope that helps. I had same problem.

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Feb 17, 12 9:12 PM
I kinda like the story but the pop up boxes were crazy, who"s ideal was that to tell me that I picked up something and then have to click the box to go away,,,,, boring,,,,,,Although I liked Hidden Object Scenes there was too many for me as i like a little adventure mixed in.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life on Feb 10, 12 10:40 AM
Loved the first one (maybe cause I got it when Big Fish had it on special for $2) and enjoyed the trial on the CE. I am getting this one too. Great color and fun.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Bane of the Family on Jan 28, 12 9:56 AM
Opps i mean CBTX sorry

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Bane of the Family on Jan 28, 12 9:55 AM
Agree with cptx why can some game dev do wide screen and then the best dev do not?? Dont they like complete screen with games.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 11 5:08 PM
A great game but having problems with the cursor dragging badly and locking up during some of the games which has taked the fun out. I had to skip 2 games because I could not play. Too bad because I usually do not buy Collector games and was looking forward to having a good time.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 13, 11 5:36 PM
Everytime someone has said thanks to (it will say - removed by moderator" is it a secret to know the name of company that did program??? What is up with that, noticed it several times?? Anyone can answer thanks.

posted in Mushroom Age on Nov 25, 11 5:25 PM
I started out playing just to do a little relaxing with a game with no thinking. What silly fun I had. Hated it when over, who knew!!

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Nov 22, 11 2:06 PM
My curser was dragging so bad I went to options to change and when I did the curser disappeared and locked up the computer. Had to shut down and power back up and went back to game and no curser at all. Deleted game too bad I liked the very beginning that I got to play. No problems with my computer.

WT
 posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Nov 19, 11 11:44 AM
Same here, I judge the length of the game by WT. If I am already way into the game after one hour then I will not get. I play fairly slow to take in everything but like to get my money's worth.

posted in Patricia's Quest for Sun on Oct 23, 11 9:25 PM
The puzzles are all done the same way. There is no change. I do not understand what the problem would be. Hope by now you figured it out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator