Posts created by lesleyvance501

posted in Gourmania on Jul 11, 11 3:36 AM
I just played all the levels on this game as well and did not get expert on the first level in the Sushi Bar either. I was still able to get to the grand restaurant, but no matter how many times I try, I cannot get expert on that one level. The amount of time you are given is less and the expert score is higher than the level after it. I also think it is some sort of glitch in the game. Very frustrating

posted in Royal Envoy on Jun 2, 11 9:05 AM
Ok, never mind. I played the level until I had $100,000 and the pirate gives you nothing. What a jip!

posted in Royal Envoy on Jun 1, 11 11:56 PM
I have the same level and I thought about just making sawmills and ignoring the guy at the top, but I really want to know what is in that dig site. is it the 3500 materials?

posted in Royal Envoy on May 31, 11 12:58 AM
lackoo wrote:
jakiblue wrote:How much different is the Collector's Edition is this one - what do you get in the CE that you don't get here?

On another note, I LOVE this game, from the demo I played.
30 extra levels

wow. That's a lot! I love this game!

posted in Roads of Rome II on May 30, 11 11:40 PM
This is my favorite game ever Are they coming out with a new one? I suppose we cannot hope for Roads of Rome III to come out as fast as ROR II did, huh?

posted in Super Granny 6 on May 30, 11 11:37 PM
I have been having trouble with this game as well. My favorite is still Super Granny in Paradise. The only problem was that you couldn't save the game and come back to play.

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 30, 11 11:23 PM
I enjoyed this game very much! I am hoping for a new one to come out

posted in Be Richer on May 30, 11 11:21 PM
I really enjoyed this game and was wondering if there will be another version?

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on May 30, 11 11:15 PM
thebloodyrederin wrote:Are the perks of this collector's edition worth twice the price?

I am wondering the same thing and from what I have read it look like the price increase is worth it for some games but not for others. Does anyone have a list of games for which they recommend the collector's edition?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on May 30, 11 11:12 PM
This was my favorite MCF game. I knew nothing about the morphing thing I was missing though. Not sure how I feel about collector's editions. I have never bought them. they didn't seem worth it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator