Posts created by annibelle1

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 16, 13 7:27 AM
I was so anticipating the new updates. I enjoy the artistic views each and every time I play. As things went along in the last update, it got better. Now, not so much! I had had a harder time with my last level with 7760 or so points, etc. I was almost done with finally, and the new update set me back twice! I now have invested so much wasted time. I don't feel I can go on with the way things are currently going here! I am so upset about it. If you are attempting to make more money-charge for the game! It was real slow at times before. Now, we have no more bonuses. The boxes were pleasant before. Now, what a crock! It has taken days to crawl back where I was before!!!! I hate it. I have enjoyed so many aspects of the game, but these last additions have been a lost, done deal for me. I will give it a little more time, but at this rate, the Halloween surprise will be available in February. What gives?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 15, 13 1:37 AM
I have had two problems with playing the game which is irritating/frustrating. I was almost complete with 782413 points to finish level and when it began this morning, I had to replay/regain points I had already played. This last level seem to take longer too, so needless to say-I wasn't happy about it. I surmised it may have been because Halloween stuff was added to the game and of course have been replaying to gain my lost points to get to the next level. Is this what is suppose to happen? Also, is there no more bonuses with the update each day? Curious-need to know? Thanks,

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 24, 13 8:09 PM
I wasn't sure either, but thought it to be night mode. Now two quest I have want night mode but the setting for the places are in sillolette. I would consider changing the mode, but I did it once and it didn't work. It seemed like because it is random, you will get random and not necessarily the night mode. I would like to go on and play my locations in night mode. Anybody done this successfully.I am not sure where to start a new thread is, so I am not sure where this will be displayed. Thanks to anyone who can help. If I can't get a clear answer, I will just have to wait to fullfill the request.It doesn't hurt to ask.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 21, 13 5:17 PM
The snow man is to be banished with the torch. I am wondering the following about banishing/or not because of the following: I need several torches for one of the quest. Previously, the Snowman rarely had banish on it without a large sum of coins.Now, that I need the torches for another quest, the snowman banishment for "free" is available. I want to banishment for free while I can get it. I also want to eat the cake too because I need the torches for my other quest. Should I banish until it is not free at least some? Do I go on with the quest because this is a trick or strategy about when to do what to the snowman. Also, I have been playing alot more and have seen the new stuff everyone is mentioning. Do I still need to uninstall and reinstall to make sure of the updates? I am liking things alot better, and even have used the amulets where I could. I am not getting them like before, so I hope that won't cause a problem, I shall find out. I was upset about the last updated, but as I have played, I see lots of skills/talents, It is impossible to please everyone. Thanks for everyone who works and plays to help us along here. You have won me over on so many levels. Thanks,

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 15, 13 3:04 PM
I am lost as to what to do and need help. I have gotten some answers from "Jazz" and read about lots of stuff,but I am so stuck on whether you need to banish or not. I was having such fun, points, collections, etc. until I found out about all the clay tablets, arrows I need now will have to be gotten again...(unhappy) Then, others talk about banishing and the new alter egos. I decided not to banish until I found out what and how to do it. No directions for the free game. It has such potential, but not if the goals aren't clear and the stuff you collect means little or nothing? I thought about banishing etc. until I need the object but the clay tablets, etc. might take awhile. If I can get a clearer answer, sure would appreciate it. If not, I guess just play like before and see. I am wasting time anyway...LOL. I am addicted to what I like about the game, just not getting exactly how you do everything. I am level 43. Help somebody!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 15, 13 2:54 PM
I really need some help understanding old/new floaters,whether it is good to banish or not. If not what else can you do. If Idon't banish I will lose the stuff anyway it seems like to me! Can I banish etc.until a quest comes up with the specific things involved and then worry about it then, or just barter/banish a little? LOL. I don'tknow and now all the floaters are wanting banish and I am nervous about what to do. It seems you run totally out of options if you don't. What are the safe things to banish, etc. Help, and someone please answer.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 15, 13 5:31 AM
I thought you were suppose to banish the lemute, or whatever, but now I am not so sure? The clay tablets and the arrows have got to me. I have so many that are not valid because I would banish. Now, I have every object wanting to be banished...LOL. I am afraid if I don't banish them, I can't get credit for them either as they multiply...IF THEY DO? Who knows this information? I like the alter egos but leary they won't show up anymore if I can't find out anything more. I want to continue playing the game, but don't see any reason to if I can't generate a way to continue? Help!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 14, 13 10:12 AM
I am confused about what to banish or not???? I am level 41/42 very soon. I kept seeing progress on the tablet, and something else, but never any sign of them anymore. I was banishing what I needed each time... It was alot of them too! I am upset, but learned the hard way. I just want to know and completely understand whether to banish or not. It seems I can banish if that item isn't needed for a quest. I am leary to barter/banish anything now, because if I need it later, I won't have it. Please someone clarify it a little further! Help! LOL. I got a few minutes before one of the alter egos leaves, but I don't want to give up feathers or whatever if I need them later! However, I want to enjoy the game and not banishing, etc. makes me feel cramped. LOL

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 14, 13 6:02 AM
Thank you..."all that Jazz!" LOL. So, I need to do that with all the quest. I realized The quest is for an item. Then if you have a floater that says barter with the object you need, You move on and go somewhere else. If it just says banish can I do it? It is beginning to look like "no"? Does this mean all the floaters that have quest items will just be floating around? I was mainly seeing a problem with the clay tablet, the gift, the horn. Now, I think it is everything. Am I doing wrong to banish the lemute? You can banish but not barter? Need to know this like way back when! I realized this when a flying carpet came up. I have left it floating. I was in such a habit of banishing. I am now having DT"s. LOL. I am in an emotional crisis. I hated the update...I thought until recently, now I like it. Just wish it would give more energy to play longer...teehee. I was making lots of money and energy but lately, I am having less. I cannot believe I was so dumb about the stupid tablets, everything. Now, I am having to rethink the game. I have some diamonds I am hanging onto. The forum is getting easier to understand. It is just hard to process everything and remember when playing the game. Thanks for your help. This is for everyone. Gosh! It was wonderful about some of the info here. You saved me from a major meltdown.LOL Hopefully, I will figure it out.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 13, 13 6:02 AM
I was afraid you would say something like this...**** LOL, I am so mad. No wonder it says progress, and then zero. I have used them. When you have stuff for a quest that is here and there, How do you collect the stuff for the quest together? Does the game do it for you. I am level 42 and still don't understand some of the things.Then different people talk about things that I am not sure how they are doing what they are doing. I am just playing the game where I feel like it. I am at master level but want sensa or whatever. It takes a long time to do that, Thanks so much, and I hope I can remember what you have said or I won't have any clay tablets at all!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 13, 13 1:08 AM
How can you tell how many clay tablets or horns you have/have gotten? I cannot find this and it registers zero all the time! I have continuously bought them/got them through various means. Is it that you don't get credit for getting them if you use them to barter etc. I am not getting this. It says I am making progress, but there is no record anywhere. Is the accomplishment thing with the renegrade really about the clay tablets. The quest is for 30, but the accomplishment is much higher. Anybody here to help? LOL

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 1, 13 5:01 AM
As it stands now, it seems pointless to use amulets unless you get credit for exploring an area. I personally usually don't have much/if any energy left to explore more than one area. If you quit the game to actually "have a life" for abit, you lose your amulet affect, This is a given. Anyone just tried sticking around an hour, leaving game open, pressing a few keys from time to time. You could check your progress, colections, what you might could do next? However,if sticking out the time, and/or leaving doesn't matter either way. IMO, why bother using the amulets you have earned. Now, if the game gave lots of amulets, you could feel better about wasting your time investments in the game. Right now, it seems like some major issues with a game with lots of potential, but seemingly incomplete or unexplained goals, etc. I am less frustrated right now, but I am not playing as much either. It leaves everyone guessing and confused. How can that be good? If you wanted to charge for the game-do it-If you want everything bought extra, let people know you must do this if you are so "into the game". What do you want our relationship to be...LOL. I am lost, but love the game-very frustrated however.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 30, 13 6:18 PM
Like all the rest, not liking losing diamonds, things I have earned. I leveled up and got 5 diamonds. Will I lose these at midnight or sooner? If so, how is one to get the points for higher exploration, etc. The energy is so slow and this is causing me to get easily defeated. I am on level 37. All the tips are helping I just can't remember everything all the time...LOL. I do want to know this, and I want a way to get or build the energy faster. I liked the idea of the game and was "hooked", but I would have rathered paid for the game if it would have helped make it a better game. I get the idea of buying the stuff, etc. But I want to know I would be buying something worthwhile. I enjoy certain areas, ideas immensely, but so many of the objects are just fillers unless I am missing something. I do like the new box thingy. I would be wandering and working to find something and it has shown up oddly in the box. Please tell me this is the case of the clay tablets? I see I am making progress-had them alot, but it says 0/30? I see nothing about them anywhere except they are givin, bartered, etc. Purpose? LOL.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 30, 13 3:54 PM
I am just beginning to appreciate the hard work here with the listing and everything. Still have some areas I am not understanding or even "hate" but after I updated and wanted the old found back, I redid the updated and something seems better? LOL. Right now I am wanting to know if I am wasting my time with the Renegade Palolin and the clay tablets? It says I have made progress many times, but NO where have I found the tablets listed. It says 0/30 and this is definitely not right unless they are being stolen as soon as I get them too? Please someone let me know! I need to know about the give/take part of this game. Some of you have done such hard work. Much appreciated here.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 2, 13 5:42 PM
Since I have been playing Found, I do not understand a few things I would like clarified: When it says do you need a snack and you don't have the food, are you hurting anything/score-etc. to use other stuff? It seems you can only do this so many times. I don't understand how to do the diamond thing, or to purchase more from the store.Wnen you go to the collection/slot thingy. How does this work. I have collections, some I just pull the lever, but I am not understanding exactly when'how/why this happens and I think I have more things with the numbers. The amount of diamonds influences what you you have to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Some of the stuff is self explanatory, but this part, I would say-not so much! Help.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Aug 2, 11 11:35 AM
I bought the game after free download and enjoyed it. It was my first game to ever buy to play on the puter. When I first played it I had a terrrible time in the maze area.I replayed it again yesterday and today for a total of maybe 4 hours. The maze was so much easier this time. I also think I was able to do more things with the game. That could be my imagination. Changed my mind, the maze was alot more interesting this time and I cannot figure out what I did so differently except not care what route I really picked. So i went from like, dislike..( the maze) and liked it all again! LOL.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 27, 11 10:23 AM
I've got a possibly dumb question, or at least something I can't figure out...LOL. What does the abbreviation HOG mean? Just curious for anyone to answer, not that too many people respond.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 27, 11 6:32 AM
I am not liking the forums ,etc. At first, stuff seemed user friendly. You get no response from most everything you post, or if you need help or question answered...so far, IT IS not worth the time. I am attemptng to see if anyone reads this at all. I need to know if it is normal for the maze to move very slowly? I have been making some progress. I have the gears but can't get them to stick to front and can't seemingly get under or to the back of the ladder. The walkthough has helped in most cases but is not helpful in this case either. If you have a clue, please give me a few pointers.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 26, 11 3:13 PM
I purchaced the game after playing the trial run. It was very nice with a few spots of irritation. I replayed it again and now I am in the maze. Now, I have spent days...not hours here...off/on of course! I finally overcame some of the agitation/frustration after finding the gears and realized I was moving without moving...just clicking the button. Well, I go to the gazebo to place the gears and i cannot attach them or the the disk. I am still in the maze. This is absolutely ridiculous now. I read a post from someone who said "they wouldn't be buying anymore games, etc. "nobody responded to their inquiries. I wanted to, but sure couldn't help them either! I now agree with them. On the game it mentions putting them on the panel and I see te walkthrough. I know there is a panel or going to the back of it. Is this suppose to take forever? I see the picture but can't get mine to stick. Come on...someone answer please?

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 24, 11 2:07 PM
Ok,I have been at this maze for hours and you can get frustrated very easily. It has three arrows moving at the same time. Does it matter which arrow to follow. Also, it moves very, very slowly. Is it suppose to move so slow? It seems the gears are in specific areas and not in the direct maze. Is this correct? I mean It seems you must really magnify the areas, not sure.If you can give pointers, great, I mainly need to know about the speed and following the arrows. If you go north, by pointer, you go south instead, but I get turned around. Help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator