Posts created by Doodlebug2

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 15 7:33 AM
krod99 wrote:I think the most daft thing we do is actually enjoying the daft things we do !

This made me LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 15 7:31 AM
ogre_juan_kenobi wrote:
cynththemoler wrote:
ogre_juan_kenobi wrote:Hi All
Just so you know, the issue is resolved. I got the diamonds and a free game thanks to Michael in CS
Now I have a "smile on my dial" AnnaDownes01 !

Those guys are s! Alan sorted out two problems for me recently (me being a stupid idiot!!) and deserves a huge pat on the back.

Glad you are staying, I too love your name!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 15 8:31 PM
blankslate61 wrote:I have extra piggy and tiger eggs and lots of christmas pets and christmas stamps to trade. I find the dear is particularly good at giving gold chests and other Christmas pets can be good at giving the stamps....my friend code is i638534. Pm me if u would like to trade. I would like Phoenix egg in particular, but I do not have lemur,panda,squirrel,hedgehog,Pegasus,hippo,or snail. I like to gift but enjoy receiving gifts also. I am on level 37but have slowed my sneakers to accumulate items,stamps,coins for next levels??. Leave a message to let me know if anyone sends a pm. Thanks and have a great day!

I sent you a couple of PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 15 2:49 PM
I play on iOS and PC. I am always mixing up the two inventories when I add my wish list items. Today it was Christmas Cards I am trying to collect to craft a Reindeer. I am counting on one system and adding to the wish list on the other. At least today, I caught it in time. I guess it keeps me engaged.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 15 9:24 AM
blankslate61 wrote:I have christmas eggs/stamps. Friend me and put on your wish list. I also have a piggy egg and an odd egg (what's that for?). I especially want a Phoenix egg. Will trade any of above. I am also lacking lemur,parrot,snail,panda, squirrel,hedgehog,hippo, Pegasus. Where do u get eggs? People say on wheel but I don't ever get on my wheel...other then buying or trading is there any other way? Friend code is i638534. PM me and let's make a deal!

Sent you a couple of PM. Abigail i1412855

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 15 10:00 AM
cynththemoler wrote:Totally agree Lilabelle

Thank you for starting this thread leeling47

I love playing with the music turned down and the sound up; the background sounds are as wonderful in their own way as the graphics. A big thank you from me too!

Thanks for this suggestion. I tried turning the music off this morning and was amazed at the sound effects I have been missing. Makes the repetitive HOS more interesting. I look forward to each new location to listen to the sounds.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 15 8:19 AM
Doodlebug2 wrote:I have a Panda egg I want to trade for a Gold-Bearing Turtle. Thanks Abigail

i1412855

Thanks to karm16 for the trade.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 26, 15 5:58 PM
It so sad to see a game that has so much potential fail so miserably.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 15 9:03 PM
Gamegirl1957 wrote:i am on level 47. I want to say thanks to the artistic abilities of the creators of this game! Kitties, raccoons and bunnies are just adorable! It makes me want to explore more and more HOS's! The details in these scenes are amazing! I love this game! Thanks you all! I sure enjoy this game! I can hardly wait to see what happens next! ?

I agree!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 15 1:01 PM
I have bought diamonds several times when I have felt stuck in a rut. I do not mind supporting this game with the occasional purchase. I feel it must be a massive undertaking to create such a game and I truly am enjoying my time spent.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 15 10:19 AM
I have a Panda egg I want to trade for a Gold-Bearing Turtle. Thanks Abigail

i1412855

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 15 10:08 AM
Doodlebug2 wrote:I have a Hippo and Seal to trade. I need Tiger and Hedgehog. Thanks
Player id is i1412855

These eggs are gone. Thanks for trading. Abigail

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 15 3:48 PM
You have better luck, if you post for friends in the iOS Friends Codes discussion. Right now, it is just a few discussions down the page from this post.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 15 2:26 PM
Unless my eyes are deceiving me, in the past couple of days, I've seen flowers where I have never seen them before. There seems to be more of them. Still not dropping gems, though.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 15 6:49 AM
Doodlebug2 wrote:
LadyLeigh wrote:
Doodlebug2 wrote:I have a Hippo and Seal to trade. I need Tiger and Hedgehog. Thanks
Player id is i1412855

I will trade you a tiger for the hippo. Sent you a PM.

Player code is i638753.

I will add you to my friends list. Thanks

I got the egg and sent the Hippo. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 15 3:14 PM
rosiebvt wrote:MC is actually a very generous game for FTP, at least on playing time. I've played several others where it takes only 10-15 minutes to use up your energy and have to wait for up to another day for more playing time. Either that or you can play but you don't get anywhere because you don't get objects you need. At least here if you need an item for a quest, you know you'll get it from the next play of the HOS. Once you get several locations opened up, it is possible to play nonstop rounds of the HOS for free. Where else can you do that without paying anything?

You are so right. Glad to hear a happy voice for a change on the forum. Out of all the FTP games, I feel this one is the most fair to the players and for that reason I frequently spend cash on diamonds just to move along a little quicker. Happy to support such interesting game play. I wish the other developers of these games would take pages from the MC game book.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 15 2:59 PM
Thanks for the info. All of the sharing really helps keep the game play fresh.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 15 2:54 PM
LadyLeigh wrote:
Player id is i1412855

I will trade you a tiger for the hippo. Sent you a PM.

Player code is i638753.

I will add you to my friends list. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 15 8:09 AM
I have a Hippo and Seal to trade. I need Tiger and Hedgehog. Thanks
Player id is i1412855

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 15 1:26 PM
I have a Panda egg I would like to trade for Hedgehog or Tiger. Thanks
Player id is 62196 - Got the Hedgehog thanks. No more Panda egg.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator