Posts created by Rob_Blake

posted in Surface: Return to Another World Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 15 6:55 AM
I agree with you Valdy. BFG has frequently had CE games for $6.99, or 2 for 1, which amounts to the same thing per game. And yes, 50% off $19.99 would be $9.99 so I don't know why someone thought it would be even more off at 50% off Retail Price. BFG sometimes states "off Retail Price" on their banners, but they didn't this time, so I sort of see the confusion. However, when a person goes to check out, they can clearly see how much they will be paying before they submit their order, so they could easily cancel the order, or delete the particular game before submitting, if they are getting other games. I have done that a few times when I either misread the sale details, or thought the sale price was going to be less than it came up as. Sorry, but I don't feel like BFG is trying to pull anything, and I have never felt taken advantage of since 2009. Any game that had glitches that never got fixed and that I was not able to play to the end, were replaced by BFG with another game credit (CE or SE), after I reported the problems with them. Although it may be frustrating when a game doesn't work properly and I'm disappointed that I couldn't finish them, I have never been out my money, since I did get free replacements.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 15 7:58 AM
Thanks to all of you for telling us about the Campfire Legends series. I had several credits unused about to expire, so I got all 3. This is the 2nd or 3rd time that I found out, by accident or from other forums, that there were games that I didn't know about that had come out on BFG that they didn't promote, and I have been a member for a long time. Makes me wonder how many more there might be that I would like, but don't know about.

I live in Texas, too. I believe Charlene Lane lives in New Zealand. Right?

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 15 3:38 PM
Do you mean Kurt Russell? I never thought about it, but I will go back to the game and see if I notice similarity.

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 15 3:34 PM
I discovered by accident that to get the mermaid from the book, you have to click on 3 colored chalks that are to the left of the book, and then color the mermaid with them, even though it keeps saying that you need to open the book. You will then get the mermaid. I also found that you are supposed to get the ball to the bottom of the maze, after you get it to the center. So, the puzzles do work. They just didn't have things labeled with correct wording.

posted in Chimeras: The Signs of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 15 6:20 AM
I totally agree. I have never figured out how to win at Bubble Popper games, and I'm usually too slow. I was so disgusted that they put it as the final puzzle, and it was the only reason I didn't get the Achievement for not skipping any puzzles.

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Oct 3, 15 7:37 AM
CherylParker wrote:Hi Boris.
I hope I'm not to late to get a reply.
I have really enjoyed the first Demon Hunter. I must have played it 5 times already.
I just started Demon Hunter 2. And I am also enjoying what I have played so far.
Love the morphs in the HOP's!
I would like to ask you about the achievements.
I get pretty much OCD if I don't get them all!
On the first Demon Hunter and Demon Hunter 2 there are 3 achievements that I have failed to get in the first game that are also in this game.
They are The Collector and Clicker.
Okay only 2.
However In the first one I also didn't get Alchemist.
Could you please tell me what they are?
Btw I also love the collectibles. I like the fact that they aren't in every scene. Which makes it more difficult and I am always up for new challenges.
As I said I just started this one. So I am hoping the collectibles are like the first game. If not it's still fun looking.
Another question. I was wondering what the fourth game is. I have the 2 Demon Hunters and Tibetan Quest. But I can't find the fourth game you mentioned. I have looked under Brave Giant Games and either I'm missing something or it's not mentioned.
And also great job for Demon Hunter Chronicles being your first game.
When I read that I was amazed at how well the game turned out!!!
Please keep putting out more games. They are wonderful!!!

Boris: I posted the following about the Achievements on August 29, 2015, under "Achievements". I am still waiting for responses, although CherylParker did try to help me under my post (thank you Cheryl):

"I played the game twice under the same profile. I found all the swords, but I didn't get some of the achievements, even though I completed them. I didn't get the one for completing the tutorial, which I did complete during the first time I played the game. I didn't skip any of the mini-games either time that I played the game, but I didn't get that achievement either. Also, I did not get the ones for Game Winner or for Clicker, which I don't know what the latter one is for. Did anyone get any of those 4 achievements, and if so, how did you achieve them?"

Thank you.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 15 12:19 PM
lynettewa: you may have solved it by now, but you need to find a green cloth to wipe the fresh red paint away.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Sep 10, 15 7:33 PM
I don't know how I missed this game 2 years ago either. I keep track of all the demos that I play, whether I buy them or not, and it's not there. It popped up for me to buy for $4.99 today when I purchased another game. I have had the other Timeless game since it came out in 2011, which was available in CE and SE, so I went ahead and got this one, knowing that I liked the other one.

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 2, 15 2:28 PM
Did you find the screw that is in the hole of the tree? That was the last one that I found.

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 2, 15 2:23 PM
Thank you tictacsix for telling us about scrolling to the left in the town square to find the merchant. I agree that there should be an arrow indicating such, or that they should have said something about it in the instructions. I liked parts of the game, but I do find the HO puzzles monotonous, looking for the same objects over and over again. I have a few unused credits, so I did go ahead and get the game for free. It's not a very good game, but I have played plenty of demos over the years that were a lot worse or more boring than this one.

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 2, 15 1:56 PM
Runrama2: I am not sure which mini game you are referring to, but if it's the mirror where you have to swap letters to read the message, you can scroll with your cursor by pushing on the mirror itself to get to the lower words.

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 2, 15 1:52 PM
The word you need for the bedroom album is in the diary in the kitchen in red letters. You need to find 3 screws to open the diary.

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Aug 29, 15 3:07 PM
I played the game twice under the same profile. I found all the swords, but I didn't get some of the achievements, even though I completed them. I didn't get the one for completing the tutorial, which I did complete during the first time I played the game. I didn't skip any of the mini-games either time that I played the game, but I didn't get that achievement either. Also, I did not get the ones for Game Winner or for Clicker, which I don't know what the latter one is for. Did anyone get any of those 4 achievements, and if so, how did you achieve them?

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Aug 29, 15 2:51 PM
You need to find each clock, first one in the same room, the other two in next rooms. After you find each one of them, go back and click on each of the 3 clocks that are together on the wall. Each one will move to the same times as the clocks you found. Once you have clicked on all 3 clocks, the door below them will open and you get a piece of puzzle.

Please see response by MaryAnn3935 under post titled "plain papwe". You have to be sure that the pictures are put on the correct pages. If you can still move the pictures then they need to be switched. Then you will get the blank paper. Drove me crazy until I saw her post, as I thought I had the pictures on the correct pages, but I had to switch the last two.

Wow MaryAnn3935. Thanks for telling us that. I thought I had the pictures in the right order, but sure enough I had to switch the last two and it worked.

I was very frustrated with no Reset buttons on the puzzles also. I had to skip 2 games in the demo, because I tried doing them without looking at the SG first. Like was previously stated, once you make the wrong move, you are stuck. Even the SG doesn't help at that point. I really don't understand any new game not having a Reset button with every puzzle. I don't recall this being a problem when I played the Beta test, but I do recall there was some other glitch that I reported in the survey.

melansongirl wrote:Finally got through the game with a LOT of technical problems, especially toward the end. Cursor not working, mini-games not working properly. Using Windows 7

How were you able to speak to or give the sushi to the fisherman? I am also on Windows 7, and I know my video card and all that are up-to-date. I have reinstalled the game several times and tried different profiles. I even had a new hard disk drive installed on my PC last week (for other problems), and I reinstalled the game again after that, but I still cannot do anything with the fisherman.

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 17, 15 8:45 AM
I was able to figure out that the number of rings on each end of the rods in the middle indicate how many balls to put on each side of the rods. If there is an orange tile then you need combination of red and yellow balls. If there is a red tile only, then you need only the red balls in that row or column.

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 4:59 PM
I achieved a Gold Medal in every HOP from Extras menu, but the Ballerina won't change to color. I exited the game and went back into it, but it is still B&W. Anyone else have the same issue? I did get all the other Achievements.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator