Posts created by fatandfrumpy

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 6:08 PM
The cat you rescued from the cage is Muir

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 26, 14 7:42 PM
I got down there and had a mini magnifying glass, can see goblet, cannot touch. No help from hint, click random, nada!

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 26, 14 7:37 PM
I quit the game, went back in, and then got through the fire portal door.

I used the BF walkthrough which immediately opened both cages. The LL SG is wrong.

posted in Antique Shop: Journey of the Lost Souls on Jul 11, 14 5:31 PM
what I did was let the clock run out and got a whole new list. Never did find that padlock, even with fifteen hints and x4 magnification! But got 'er done.

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 14 7:12 PM
Only played today, loved the first ones. I am only in chapter three, having grief. Won't zoom where I need to, and when I got to the crypt cannot pick up the plasma containers in the two rooms, won't let me do anything. Am gonna start over ( bummer) under other profile, see if that fixes it.

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 1, 14 3:31 PM
I liked the brush that was crossed off as a comb, and the noose for a circle! I used a lot of time and hints on poor word definitions, but worth the fun. Great game, a lot longer than most SEs.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on May 28, 14 7:48 AM
I missed the foxes in the labrynth start and could not go back for them! Guess I'll have to play it again.

Played it a second time.....got ALL the collectibles! Yay, Me! I loved the game, and everything about it. great story line, hoping you come out with a sequel!

I bought the game and am tickled that I did. I really enjoyed the game, good story line, graphics acceptable, just the right amount of difficulty in HOPs. The morphs were a cute touch. The ONLY thing I wish were added is, at the end, a list of the collectibles. I always play a second time and would love to get the one I missed. Lots of extras for a SE, usually only get them for a CE. Cannot beat this, will buy next one soon as it comes out. For a first it is incredible!

Dumbo me...................found first on airship, went back and found missed one by ice wall.

I am almost finished with the first chapter and haven't seen any scrolls ( 10). Have I missed something?

I am almost finished with the first chapter and haven't seen any scrolls ( 10). Have I missed something?

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Nov 19, 13 11:03 AM
This is my second time playing............first time it said I wasn't finished in the art hall (I was!) This time I got some upgrades, won't unlock the rest! I guess I'll just keep hoarding my $$ and skip the upgrades and try to finish again!

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Nov 14, 13 5:56 PM
Half way through the SE up popped a notice that said I had found one of twenty secret objects????????? At the rate I am going, probably won't be many more. It looked like a stamp with pic of wolves? Any one else see these?

Finished the game, found fourteen wolves. I will play it again see if I can get all. First is in car park.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Nov 6, 13 12:02 PM
Pretty sure Royal House of Stone was first.................guessing Citadels of Time, then Revenge of the Witch, Castle of Shadows, Kingdom of despair is the last one so far. Royal House of Stone is the only one with no CE.

Muchly grateful for fishy help!

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 13 11:14 AM
I played this all the way to bonus trying to find those danged eggs, 31 first time, 37 second time. I never found the egg room. Is there a way to view the egg room without having to replay or is it ONLY while you play the game?

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 13 3:38 PM
Can anyone recommend more games like these? I really enjoyed playing them. Several times!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 13 6:06 PM
Finished the game.......love it. Bonus play, finished................secret room, was having a ball. Got to the greenhouse, would NOT let me have the three ladybugs ( they were okay in regular play). Cannot finish. But got game and bonus done, so, oh, well.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator