Posts created by cora1012

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 14 9:52 PM
GogaO wrote:I've started a new game as GogaT (not more GogaO) and my new friend code is 131656.
I'd like to thank many friends they gifted me. Unfortunately I can't remember their names but only those ones I had on a list. They gifted me and I wanted to sen gifts them too. Thank you very much Cora, Patty, Craig, Sandeen, Francine, Tsandras, Dianne, Saskia, Gabby, Cara, Kittenkat, Buffy, Poli, Teri, Bright Sea, Tiki, Mimi, Paz, Snoozle and many others.
Please help me again!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 14 9:09 PM
You should start a club. I qualify to join cause I done dood the same dang thang.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 14 8:49 PM
Yup..It was to you.Looks like your egg is in cyberspace. Hope you get it soon.It was gifted on January 31.I've since crafted another Emerald Dragon so no biggie for me. When you get up and running again let me know..If I get another egg I'll send it to you/ or the will...Good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 14 8:44 PM
GogaO wrote:
cora1012 wrote:Witch of Endor wishes to thank Yazu..Elaine..Skinnzy..ger..Softwalker...Dragon Lady..MzShell...SandElf...Nine Pear...dianne...Griffoneix...Platyplush...Mrs Puzzler and GogaO. I send what I can,wish it was more. Big note to GogaA....the Emerald Dragon Egg which got gifted to you was done by my stupid cat.LOL. I'll never walk away from my keyboard again. Enjoy

Hopefully GogaA ist not GogaO cause my game crashed after update about two weeks ago. I am still waiting for an update that could fix it what I doubt. ;.(
If you did gift it to ME, thanks much, I'll surely gift you too if I play it again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 14 1:10 AM
Witch of Endor wishes to thank Yazu..Elaine..Skinnzy..ger..Softwalker...Dragon Lady..MzShell...SandElf...Nine Pear...dianne...Griffoneix...Platyplush...Mrs Puzzler and GogaO. I send what I can,wish it was more. Big note to GogaA....the Emerald Dragon Egg which got gifted to you was done by my stupid cat.LOL. I'll never walk away from my keyboard again. Enjoy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 14 3:10 PM
I'm hooked,started the game last night.Didn't get to bed til 6 AM. My friend code is 40852,,,Witch of Endor. Thank you to the folks who gifted me already. Needless to say FOUND has gone to the back burner,so now Midnight Castle .. My Singing Monsters and Dark Manor will control my life. I think I need an intervention. Happy Gaming to all

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 15, 14 12:48 AM
Happy to see I'm not a minority here. I'm 57 and live in the Okanagan Valley,British Columbia,Canada. JUJU 726 Elm St. Been a gamer since ATARI.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 4, 13 12:47 AM
Better get in before the thread gets too long. Mine is 55764 and my game name is Msbehaving. I've added everyone who is on this list. Hello neighbors to all who reply.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 29, 13 10:16 PM
is this this reason why I can't get the stupid rock to break the window in the junkyard.I'm at Master in both.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 27, 13 10:46 PM
Question about the goal to save 500000 coins to gain 500000 XP. Will I still retain the coins when I complete this goal. I'd hate to lose all that money when I'm trying to get an Entbrat to Gold Island. Your experience would be appreciated.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 23, 13 1:14 AM
Hi Eddie! I suppose the seashell will be an access item for one of the next islands when they are available. As far as the ancient amulet goes it will either be a weapon or a miscellaneous quest item like the meat or feathers. Guess we'll find out when it's time.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 22, 13 12:31 AM
Matahari24 wrote:so the Trident is considered to be a miscellaneous item and not an access key one? When it goes to our inventory at which tab it is stored?
The trident is an access item and one would think that you would use the access avatar with the horseshoe. But the tridents wouldn't drop for me with those avatars. I don't know why the Miscellaneous Avatar worked better for me. It could be a glitch like so many others that may be resolved with the next up-date. It may be different for other players...sometimes it's a teeny bit confusing.I'm forever trying new combinations some work some don't. The Money Toad doesn't pay off no matter what Avatar I use and for some reason the Clover is the same unless I use the Toad with it.Go figure!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 21, 13 12:05 AM
khames5 wrote:
cora1012 wrote:I am at 3200+ energy level and have a lot of Dragons of Eternity. When I log off, I activate a Dragon and the 30% Energy charging Avatar. There is an increase in speeding up the re-charge, for me anyway,don't know if it works for everyone. Keep in mind the Dragon only runs for 100 minutes but it's a start.

What do you mean by 30% energy charging avatar? Do you mean the golden snake amulet?
I'm referring to the Avatars with the green lightning bolt I think they're vampires. along with a Dragon of Eternity or you can use a Golden Snake which is a little slower...... And I need to correct myself when I said logging off. I don't actually close the game, I just close the screen and my computer is set on snooze so it shuts down after about an hour. Sorry for any confusion.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 20, 13 11:56 PM
You get tridents by banishing sharks. You will have greater success in getting them if you combine the horseshoe amulet and the miscellaneous Avatar. Good luck,it worked well for me and got to sensei level in the coliseum very quickly.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 19, 13 2:55 AM
What level do I need to increase to 5 bakeries?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 17, 13 9:35 PM
To Eddie 2329...If we ever get to tradsies. I'll give you a bunch of mine,I've got 22 of them and no need for them. Do you want some rattlesnakes too?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 17, 13 9:23 PM
I am at 3200+ energy level and have a lot of Dragons of Eternity. When I log off, I activate a Dragon and the 30% Energy charging Avatar. There is an increase in speeding up the re-charge, for me anyway,don't know if it works for everyone. Keep in mind the Dragon only runs for 100 minutes but it's a start.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 17, 13 9:12 PM
I found that I had great success in getting tridents (banishing sharks) when I combined the horse-shoe Amulet with the Miscellaneous Avatar. Got to Sensei Level in no time at all.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 14, 13 12:22 PM
I'm at level 210.No new quests and can't complete all timed quests because of the Super Floater glitches. Building resources and waiting for up-date.Still working on completing the "Whole-hearted Presents" collection, just 10 more to go!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 11, 13 4:11 PM
Add me to the "minority" and I'm sure we are not! I have been playing since almost day 1 and I think it's a great game. Totally addicted. Sure I have some glitches that hopefully will disappear when the next up-date comes, but I am going to hang in there and keep on truckin'. I haven't spent a dime but maybe I'm more patient than those who pay and complain. Kudos to Big Fish ...and their Tech Support who have been extremely helpful. I love Big Fish and I'm not going anywhere.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator