Posts created by skell169

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 14 2:21 AM
Hi You obviously need a very good pair of glasses as what you claim to have seen is clearly not here in this wonderful game or this forum. What you should be able to see is wonderful kind friendly people helping each other in a game each and every one of us love and throughly enjoy playing . I have never purchased any diamonds or gold because I am a disabled lady and I cannot afford to do so, I have been given a new lease on life, as I have to stay indoors mostly and with this game and the lovley people who play it and the wonderful friends I have made it has given me so much. So what I feel you should do is go and have an eye test, then just watch how the people interact with each other here in the forum for a while this is something I did for fair amount of time before posting my first comment. I believe your B.S. will turn into Beautiful Surronding's that what I see. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 11:54 AM
Can the dev's please implement a are ARE YOU SURE ; you want to sell, are you sure you want to reopen this room are you sure you want too;- I have just while clicking on a flower just clicked on the diamond sign to reopen the battle pit room in MC I did not want to do that I simply wanted to click on the flower if there was a are you sure I could and would have said no I had just won an achievment which gave me 5 diamonds they have now gone on nothing. I am a disabled lady who loves this game but really guys come on give us a ARE YOU SURE........... player Rona, forum Skell 169.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 12:18 AM
Hi everyone I am in total agreement about everything that has been said and stated PLEASE STAY CYNTHIA you will be HUGELY MISSED AND MOURNED you have helped me personally many times and I would truly miss you please stay PLEASE Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 1:54 AM
Hi everyone I would dearly like to trade a puppy egg and a manticore egg for a parrot egg my name in the game is Rona please pm if you are interested in the trade. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Trade completed thank you all!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 14 3:46 PM
I know that you have some awesome answers but I like the idea of a charm bracelet maybe more than one as the game is expanding now I would purchase one of those and slowly add all the charms, when seated eating or having a drink people around would see the charm bracelet and a true MCer would know that your a player all the items would look awesome in silver with semi-precious stones and small precious stones this I would seriously buy from you!!! Good look with your project I always check out the forum so I'II know who win's the contest in the castle my player name is RONA. Good to all of us!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 14 1:40 PM
I have also had the screeching noise happen to me and I have just updated the game never had it before. I was also picking flowers, no where close to any achievements at this time I was on my lap top at the time it happened as yet it has not happened in my pc. as it has only been the once up till now I will wait to see if it happens again before reporting it. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 14 3:11 AM
Congratulations on getting your parrott hope lots of gold and goodies making there to you as we type!!! Well done. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 4:22 AM
GIFT

I would pick one of my friends and allow them to choose two things from all the winnable/crafting items.

GAME

With the game when we want to sell something from our inventory we only ever get a gold value I think it would be welcomed by all players if the powers that be also decided to offer a diamond value and allow us to choose which one we want depending on which we need at that time.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 14 1:48 PM
I read this post almost as soon as it was posted and have since been watching my own two games and yes the red/brown stamps are almost never given out now. I have had three in this time frame and as I said that is with playing two games. Rona.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 25, 14 5:39 PM
Dear Myhashen there is nothing terrible about it if you had it on your wish list a kind person decided to help. You you are obviously new to the game therefore did not know to click on the present and not on pick up all as LizzieK just said. I also did that when I was a new player but all I felt was goodness me someone I don't know wanted to help me maybe in the future you yourself will help out a new player. Good luck in your game here in Midnight Castle. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 14 4:10 AM
I have had my fill of going into an HOS'S only to find the screen blank. That there are no objects to find BFG have known about this glitch for the longest time before the Bow figurine saga. I do not mind the occasional loss of 10 coins for 5 flowers but this is getting ridiculous I have been playing for only 3 hours and it has occurred 5 times already and it appears to happen at random but this morning 3 times in the HOS in the ship. Once this morning in the Doll Window display and also the newest HOS that we have I am sorry to say I do not know the name of this HOS as yet. I have sent 2 private messages to bfg Deveron and got absolutely no reply at all. No response what so ever I believe this is now the most pressing glitch that needs to be rectified BFG/Elephant games. From a very frustrated fan of this game. Please do something. Rona.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 14 2:55 AM
Lizzie K you are one heck of a writer absolutely brilliant I really did not want it to end. How long did it take you to write and where did the idea emerge. I know your relating it to the Bow figurine. But wow really good well done Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 14 2:18 PM
Well done kharlie on getting to level 22 I am also on this level I must warn you though it times a fair amount of time, patience, endurance, and gold. But we will prevail, won't we kharlie. from Rona.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 14 12:40 PM
I am Rona #84098. I am on level 22 and I have you Rosie on my friends list. I hope that this is an ok answer as I do not know what else to say sorry!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 14 12:35 PM
I hope that you find your friend it is nice when you finally get some friends but then to lose one of them is a real shame good luck to you. Rona #84098

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 14 12:30 PM
It would be all our dearest wish to hear that your health has fully returned to you and that you fully intend to return to your and our castle, you made this forum what it has become a place to hear kind words to each other. Words of encouragement, kindness of practical help, this all follows from what you taught us to do for each other. Thank you Lady Sabelle, here's hoping the future is brighter for yourself and your family. Rona.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 14 1:51 AM
I too have problems sending gifts I have clicked on the gift but nothing happens the gift is not delivered possible gifting chances goes down no thank you card. So to those friends that on Rona;s friends list please be patient I am trying to say thank you just having problems! I would have thought this would have been sorted by now BFG!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 9, 14 1:00 AM
Could the two friends that kindly gifted to me 3/4 days ago please pm if you tell me what you gifted I'll know that you are who I am looking for, please I want to find you so that I can gift to you. Hope to hear from you soon to all others that read this and have helped I say Thank You from the bottom of my heart, I am having a few problems gifting at this time when it sorts it self out I will make it up to you. Rona.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 14 12:28 PM
I have read your posts many times here in in our home forum, good to have you back. Hoping the health of your good lady and yourself continues on the upward curve ( you will have to check both your wife's and your own charts regularly). Welcome back once again. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 14 1:44 AM
Very very well done, you totally deserve to celebrate!! Double celebration with spending no real money congratulations you deserve it!!!! Rona #84098

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator