Posts created by Andru1535

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 1:25 PM
How do you get back to the game if your iPad dies and you replace it? If you back up regularly and you restore from your list of programs on iTunes will this get me back to where I was?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 1:06 PM
It seems that if it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. A few weeks ago an egg appeared on the wheel. After spending 1000 coins to win it turned out it was a Griffin egg. Today when I saw an egg on the wheel I thought it looked familiar. I spun the wheel with my free spin and actually won it but alas it was another Griffin egg. That will be sold ASAP. I wish that a worthwhile egg would appear!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 11:01 AM
What about using an iOS system? If your device dies and you get a new iPad lets say, how do you resume your game? If you have been backing up on your computer, and you use it to reinstall will it remember where you were?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 14 1:04 PM
I have a Piggy and Pegasus egg. I will trade both for an Owl or a Snail. My id is i30513. PM me if interested.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 14 12:49 PM
On the iPad you need a Soul Selector and a Thunder Blast. These require you to create other items used to craft these items. Is this something that will ease as well?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 14 11:05 AM
Right now the requirements for the Pirate Standard, I am on level 20 seems quite daunting. Is this one of the things that have been fixed in the PC version and will improve if and when an update occurs for the iPad version?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 14 5:39 AM
When you look at your list of friends on the left hand side of the screen, some of them have a gold bubble with a dot and a line like they are talking, others don't. What is the significance of this bubble if any?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 14 1:15 PM
I am in great need of a few Unique Stamps. A few items need them to be crafted and I only have one. I have been playing for a day and not seen one, but others have appeared. Any ideas how to increase my chances or anyone have some extra that are willing to gift? My current friends must be out. I will try to gift you back if I have in my inventory. My id is i30513. PM me or make me a friend. Thanks in advance!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 14 1:09 PM
On the iPad version they had a 20 percent off sale the past few days. They sold 130 diamonds for $3.99.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 14 5:14 AM

Parell Thanks for the offer but I play on an iPad.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 14 4:20 AM
One of the coveted eggs finally showed up on the fortune wheel. I was so excited! I took my free spin and did not win. I spun it four other times and spent 1000 coins and finally won. I couldn't wait to see what I had won. Was it a lemur-no, maybe a turtle-no not that either. It turned out to be a Snow Griffin egg. I immediately sold it netting a whopping 50 coins. Why put a worthless egg on the wheel that everyone gets anyway. I feel a little disappointed that BF would do that. Anyone else have similar experience?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 14 6:59 PM
When it comes time to feed your pets does it matter where they are fed, ie do you get better rewards if you are in different areas of the castle or would you get the same no matter where you feed them? Looking at some threads regarding pets some players think they get better rewards depending. Thanks for the input!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 14 1:50 PM
I have a Snow Griffin, a Winged Cat, and an Emerald Dragon as pets. I have a Pegasus Egg and a Flap Eared puppy egg. I don't think I want to hatch the Pegasus as it is way too costly. I have trouble feeding the Griffin. Would it be a better idea to hatch the puppy or see if I could trade a Pegasus egg and Puppy egg for a Phoenix egg so I would have one of each food and then sell eggs as I collected?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 14 7:07 PM
I have a Horn of Ancestry 1280 gold value or a Blood Red Order 1315 gold value I would be willing to trade for a Treasured Phoenix egg. My id id i30513. PM me if interested.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 14 1:39 PM
I am considering trading a puppy egg for a Treasued Phoenix egg. It costs 20,000 coins to construct. I just started level 18. Is it worth it to spend the gold? Are there any expenses coming up where I would be better holding on to the coins? Is the pay back worth it? Appreciate any feed back. Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 14 11:05 AM
I have a post on another thread as well. I have a Pegasus egg and a flap earred puppy. I am looking for an Emerald Dragon or Phoenix. My id is i30513. If interested PM me or request as a friend. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on May 9, 14 8:28 AM
A few weeks ago there was a great sale on diamonds. Was this a one time thing or will it occur again every so often?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 14 4:47 AM
What is the significance of a friends request being in red?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 14 7:01 PM
I have the basic pets of the snow griffin and winged cat. I have a Pegasus egg and a Flap eared Puppy egg. I would like to trade for an Emerald Dragon or Phoenix egg. My id is i30513. Please let me know if you would like to trade.Ciao.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 14 12:53 PM
I have the two basic pets. I have a Pegasus egg. I am looking at the Emerald Dragon and the purring Manticore to add. Not sure if these would be good additions. My id is i30513 if anyone would like to trade.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator