Posts created by soymocha

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Jan 19, 09 8:01 PM
I would love to see this come to BFG now that I know I can get help with all those subborn puzzles That I seem to be inept at doing. hint hint prpldva

posted in Be Rich on Jan 12, 09 12:28 PM
This one is driving me nuts also imandra. I have been trying for two days now. There is one other level I had trouble with. It was 34 or close to that. You needed 300 population. Can't get expert on that one either. If you figure something out on 40. Please post it.

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 10, 09 3:20 PM
When you did the lines, I know you had to start the line where the body was found then draw in the direction the person was seen leaving according to the newspaper articles. I hope this helps.

posted in Be Rich on Jan 10, 09 10:45 AM
Hi judyann, welcome to the pond. You need to demolish one of the parks and the road that goes around it. You will then have room to place another high rise. Good luck

posted in Be Rich on Jan 9, 09 4:11 PM
Hey paints, it's the one where you need to get 300 population. I can finish it, just not with expert. Do you remember it now or do I need to come into the cafe and explain it more..LOL

posted in Be Rich on Jan 9, 09 3:25 PM
I have not figured out how to get the expert on this level and was wondering if anyone has.

posted in Be Rich on Jan 8, 09 8:21 AM
I have tried the apartments on the premier lots and bought the amusement park early, even put in a shop and a car dealership. No luck yet. But now that I know some of you have done it.....I will keep trying.

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 3, 09 11:17 AM
Did you cut it down to size first? It took me a few tries but it did work. Good luck

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 3, 09 11:15 AM
I had no problems with this game parisparysl, Have you contacted tech support to see if they could help you? Also, welcome to the pond.

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 2, 09 1:42 PM
I also enjoyed the game Nanner. Had to use the walkthrough too. Yea, the ending was a surprise, makes you wonder what it means?

posted in Dream Chronicles on Jan 1, 09 12:01 PM
Sunny, you are in the right place for help, but since it is a holiday, a lot of the fishies who might be able to help you may not be on right now. Check back later and if no answer just bump you post up. Did you check the second page of this thread? There is a post about the gate there. Check it out and see if it will help you.

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 30, 08 7:50 PM
All I can remember is it has to do with the tavern owner giving some old remedy to the sick friend. Have you spoken to the tavern owner again?

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 30, 08 5:48 PM
That could be LeeBee, I thought it was transylvania, but it could have been Romania, I was so excited that I found the piece I did not pay close attention to where it was other than it was more on the right side of the map in about the middle. I forgot about the tweezers, Glad you found them. Good luck with the rest of the game.

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 30, 08 4:58 PM
I started clicking like crazy all over the map and poof. when I clicked on transylvania part of the map came away and their was the angle. See if that works for you.

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 30, 08 4:33 PM
Hugabeartoday, did you get the angel hidden behind part of the map at the top of the stairs.

Also, LeeBee, you need to put two items together to make a stopper puller. I don't remember exactly what they were, One was red, like a cord, string or some such thing and it attached to a straight stick, or rod or poker. Sorry this is not a better description. Good luck and welcome to the pond hugabeartoday and LeeBee

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 30, 08 4:03 PM
evee, just do a search for dracula origin walkthrough or, us the all games forum at the top of this page and go to the dracula origin thread. There are usually some good ideas and solutions there. Good luck. Both loved and hated this game.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 30, 08 2:10 PM
Glad it worked for you moysy, and welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 30, 08 1:11 PM
Have you been in the kitchen yet, or the garden area to the left where the statue of rose is? Been a bit since I played, trying to remeber everything about this area.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 30, 08 1:04 PM
I thought the same thing when I play moysy...Put your curser on the piece already on the clock and rotate it around. It should then click into the place it belongs. Then grab next piece, it wil click onto clock, rotate it around and so on until all the pieces fit. Good luck

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 26, 08 10:22 AM
Good morning grma61, welcome to the pond. You might be able to find an answer to your question by going to the "All Games Forum" at the top of the page, click on it then look for the thread for Adventure chronicals. Good luck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator