Posts created by SA__

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 16 8:39 AM
I also would love to be able to turn that flashing off rather than having to pick my times to be able to play around the flashing.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 16 11:12 AM
HOS items please

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 16 2:43 PM
I too am back to struggling to play now the spring event is over.

Whilst the spring event was on I played the spring terrace over and over again, even though I had long since got the achievement. Getting an item every time that I could decide what to do with rather than doing the normal HOS where it is coins or shards most of the time was much preferred. Now spring is over and I only have the option of normal HOS I gift, spin the wheel etc. and play just a few HOS before losing interest and giving up. We already got coins from the flower drop and HOS and shards from the butterflies there was no need to replace the useful items that we could have exchanged for coins or shards if we wanted. Now we have no choice it is much less enjoyable.

Like a lot of others I now feel there is very little point in asking for the HOS item rate to be reinstated as the Devs have their own agenda and care very little about how much we used to enjoy the game and don't any longer (assuming anyone of them has bothered to read our comments).

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 16 3:52 AM
Personally I would rather play the spring terrace HOS again and again and again getting an item every time that I can gift ,exchange for gold or shards or just keep as I have the choice to do what I need/want.

There is still no choice or incentive to do the normal HOS I just seem to get shards or coins most of the time so would rather not play them.

Also lots of people who have had problems or less time to play are still trying to get the spring achievements. I think we are getting a better deal at the moment so long may 'spring' continue.

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 1:49 AM
Item drop rate has at the moment improved on my game also and is more playable.
I did a full round yesterday for the first time in ages and the increased drop rate is definitely a step in the right direction. I too would have liked the item drop returned to every HOS every time with the increased coins and shards given in someway other as a replacement for HOS items.
So thanks Devs for listening to all of us and making the effort to put some of the enjoyment back in the game. Not back to great yet but definitely getting there!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 16 11:39 PM
Seems to be working okay at the moment . I did have the W10 download lock out a few weeks ago, the same as many others but customer service sorted the problem really quickly. Since then I haven't noticed any difference in game play and once we worked out where everything was with everything else it works fine.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 16 6:39 AM
Solgud
As you have seen an increase in the HOS drop rate I was feeling really positive, so I just went into my game (PC).
I played 5 HOS received 5x coins admitted defeat, gave up and came out! I'm not feeling positive anymore, its such a pity as I used to really enjoy this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 16 1:59 AM
I'm playing on PC and have all but stopped playing any quests or doing any HOS as drop rate for items is almost non existent, I get coins and shards almost all the time.

At the moment I mainly go into gift, spin the wheel, play dice. I usually try a couple of HOS in the hope I will get something worth having - get shards or coins so give up and log out until it is time to gift, spin, throw again.

I'm pleased that some people are finding a way to play so that they enjoy the game because that is how I used to feel I did love playing this game. I just don't get the enjoyment playing anymore. It is more of a chore than a pleasure but I can't yet give up the hope that things might change back so I keep trying. I wish I could give up on the game completely but I just can't at the moment, I'm waiting to see what the next update will bring but don't hold out much hope.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 16 1:36 AM
I agree with Paula2408 I too am still struggling to enjoy playing with the revised HOS drop rate and would like the item every time back please.

It made such a difference to my motivation to actually do the HOS over and over and over again when I knew I might get the item I wanted this time or next time or soon. Now there is virtually no hope of getting any of the 'better' wanted items with only the occasional 'rarely used' items showing up amongst the flood of coins and shards.

HOS are now just like the crafting wheel - it looks like you stand a chance of wining any of the items as they spin around but they never actually pay out anything other than the lowest rated rewards never the 'good stuff'.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 16 11:47 AM
I was also surprised at how I felt when I couldn't access my game after the recent download. I was upset that I couldn't see the new content but was amazed that I wasn't really that bothered that I couldn't play and would have quite happily walked away if it couldn't be fixed.
This coming from a person that used to get up in the middle of the night or early morning to make sure I didn't miss a gifting slot or free spin of the wheel says a lot about how I feel about the game since the HOS drop rate changed. Even having previously taken a break to try to and get my enthusiasm going again didn't really work so I was only playing half heartedly doing as few HOS as possible for a few mins at a time rather than playing for several hours a day.
Hopefully the new content will inspire me to play more but I still can't face doing endless repetitive HOS day after day for coins or shards, I need to be rewarded with items to keep going. Unless they restore the HOS item drop I will continue to spend less time playing and feeling annoyed that it isn't the great game it once was.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 16 7:15 AM
I would also like to say thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 11:42 PM

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 8:11 AM
Locked out using windows 10.

Tried again today but still no further in so still no access at all. Awaiting tech help.

Apologies to anyone sending me gifts, I can't get in to take down my wish list.

Playing as Sa on PC
ID 164699
Level 69

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 2:48 PM
Windows 10

error message shows [MidnightCastle.exe has stopped working.]

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 12:37 PM
I have lost access to my game as result of attempting to download todays update.

error message shows [MidnightCastle.exe has stopped working.]

[A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.]

[close program]
I clicked this box and it took me out of the game, no other download is available and I get the above message each time I try to go back in.

I play as Sa level 69 ID no. 164699

Please can you tell me how to get around this or reinstate my game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 12:25 PM
I am unable to access game after trying to update today.
I have an error message saying Midnight Castle.exe has stopped working.
I am contacting customer service in the hope they can get my game back. If and when they can I hope to play again but until then I'm afraid I can't take down my wish list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 16 2:49 PM
I slowly clawed my way to 20 and haven't seen one since! It has been so long I was beginning to think they had been discontinued!!!!

As other people seem to be getting them now and again there must be some hope that they will find their way back on to my wheel in the not tooooooooooooooo distant future.

Congrats to everyone who is managing to catch these elusive treasures.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 16 2:10 PM
Wishing him a speedy recovery . Take as much time for yourself and accept as much help as you can to keep yourself well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 2:20 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 16 10:26 AM
I have to agree with Bedazzles, the enjoyment has gone from the game since the HOS drop changed. I did stop for a while after the update and have started again recently but I find myself playing less and less as the incentive to do the HOS again and again has now gone. Although the rest of the update was okay I just cant be bothered doing the HOS just to get coins and shards most of the time.

The only positive thing to come out of the update for me is that I spend a fraction of the time I did on the computer - so not all bad!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator