Posts created by kailuaauntie

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 15, 16 12:14 PM
I am so far behind the rest of you, but still frustratingly stuck in Mexico City, Cape Town, and the North Pole (working on two versions of the game, FB and regular).

It's probably time for a hiatus and to switch to a more positive attitude. I do that by playing Paradise Bay (not a match 3, no silly animated characters, and a pretty place to be).

Hope to be back soonest?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 8, 16 8:49 AM
Lordkalvan - did you share your Cape Town favs w/the "best resources" thread? And you lost me when you referred to skipping one step missions?

It would be great if one of the moderators could tag this thread so us oldies but goodies didn't have to search for it?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 1, 16 8:26 AM
And wouldn't it be great if we could trade or ship between our own games. I'm filthy rich in my Facebook game and near poverty in regular game. Love GD but some cities (L.A., Seoul and New Orleans) made me feel dumb as a post, and I hated spending the dollars to be shut of them. Plugging on in Cape Town. (Loved Amsterdam; flew there ages ago while struggling through L.A.; would recommend it if you need a respite from your current game.)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 27, 16 3:01 PM
I am currently in Cape Town and, even with careful planning, left last three or so games with over 1 MILLION surplus bricks. Since shipping ports are expensive to build (I think Berlin was the last port I built) most of them will just sit there unused.!! Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 8, 16 4:10 PM
carolinagirl2011: RE Tokyo 86. Getting two adjacent lightning bolts is extremely difficult; maybe once out of 8 or 9 games. To my way of thinking, the odds are not that good. Will stick to 88 and 107.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 22, 16 1:33 PM
I am totally stuck at this Level 106. Please - can anyone out there help me?

Weirdness; two attempts after posting, finally beat this level. Thanx for all the juju out there!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 20, 16 5:45 PM
If you wish to use travel vouchers to get coins, I highly recommend Amsterdam. I'm currently at Level 100 in Seoul and not having any fun at all. Thank heavens the "sun is over the yardarm" in Cali.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 17, 16 8:29 AM
Query: what must one do to receive items in the Envelope? (After blinking on and off for weeks and weeks, it's finally made an appearance.)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 16, 16 9:14 AM
Really think San Francisco Level 93 should be included. Not as much a slam-dunk as Rome 87 but if you stay awake, it's a win 99% of the time.

Many thanks to the originator of this post. Wouldn't have made it this far without it; thought I was a goner in New Orleans and again in Los Angeles. And now Seoul 82 is holding me hostage. Happy playing!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 31, 16 4:55 PM
Thanx "capedcat". Went back to Berlin and got 1,000 coins; cost me 200 coins for shovels, but netted what was needed to "buy" green gems to build monument in L.A. (Not a fun city). While in Berlin played additional levels to get 300 greenies by collecting some ties. I have been going back to prior cities to earn coins, bricks, etc., but really didn't like Berlin so avoided. When frustrated I "fly" to future cities to visit. Amsterdam is a blast, and relaxing. Also visited Havana, and am dreading that level.
Keep on keeping on.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 31, 16 2:06 PM
My problem started on March 27 on my iPad and Have been working with customer service since then. They told me that it was "a little strange" that only bricks were required in ALL cities but that it was normal in Los Angeles. At their request, I deleted and reinstalled the program today but nothing changed.

It looks like this program has some issues. ??? really wish a Moderator would comment.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 13, 16 11:35 AM
Re shipping, for whatever it's worth, always start as soon as you are aware of biggest shortfall, and the $10 rush is very useful. And, always buy daily coins only from past cities, thereby helping to maintain levels in current city Use local help whenever possible (I'm in Shanghai and finding the cards with rewards terribly difficult to win). In addition to replaying best levels for green gems, also handy to build up inventories to purchase coins. Shanghai is a stinker but much better than Berlin or New Orleans. I DIDNT like those two cities and almost gave up.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 11, 15 9:43 AM
My current favorites for resources to get green gems or ship to another city -

Tokyo: 88 but no pinks and 107 for all, with about 99% success rate
San Francisco: 32-1, 93
New York: 18 for for lots and lots of bricks and 142-1
London: 99 but no bricks and 115-1
Paris: 116
Rome: 62, 63, 72, 87, 101 some are surprisingly easy

Usually don't bother replaying on Sydney level as green gems can't be purchased there. Plus, since this is the first level and I didn't know what I was doing, I built a lot of resource centers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator