Posts created by crystalwitch1955

 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 15 2:59 AM
LadyConstance wrote:I.m looking for Midnight Castle friends! My friend code is i1610030. Thanks!


Hi. I tried to add you to my friend list but it just says 'no matches' Have you transposed a couple of numbers in your player ID?
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 15 2:39 AM
I have a spare pink piggy egg, and would like a manticore if anyone is interested, please
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 6:51 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
ellenkcl wrote:Is there a use for last xmas red,blue,green eggs w/ribbons or can I change them for $ or shards?

These red, blue and green eggs were for the spring event and not for Xmas. If you already have all the achievements and pets for spring you can sell or disenchant them.


Hi. Can't say for sure, but it might be worth hanging on to the coloured eggs as the next spring event is not that far away and you never know, they might introduce new spring pets, or quests that need them.
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 11:19 AM
Mk2015 wrote:I opened my ipad this morning to play my game round and "Monika in Canada" was gone, along with my 1, 426,000 coins and 1200 diamonds. I am now "Rosita" on level 30...I was on the top level achieved since the update...67 or 68....my sign in is quiltlover03.

I have turned my ipad on and off several times, no change...I am pretty upset right now...I have many achievements, christmas room, Trinas room. over 20 pets, 30 some odd friends, spend hundreds of dollars buying diamonds over the last year.....I am so upset I am crying...stupid me...never thought this game means so much to me...but it is my escape from the trauma in my daily life. Please fix it...I am sorry i do not have my game id...I never found the need to take screen shots...Thanks


MK2015, This is a really good game, but NO game is worth getting that upset over. It sounds to me as if something else in your life has brought you so low that a game malfunction can make you cry. Do you have anyone that you can talk to? As far as the game is concerned, just let the game organisers know; they can almost certainly retrieve you previous achievements/level, etc.
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 2:32 PM
Myhashen wrote:If one clicks on butterflies and/or chests in a friend's room, doesn't that take their chances for shards or gifts from the chest? I haven't done it because I was not wanting to take other's stuff. If it doesn't, I'd like to know so I can do that.


No, it doesn't affect them being able to get stuff. You can click on your own chest, and one of your friend's, then if you go to other friends, you can still click on butterflies which sometimes gives shards or coins. I checked this out with one of my friends - we each clicked on our own and on each other's chests. Didn't stop either of us from getting rewards and you can go back and do it again after a while.
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 5:01 AM
Tifaya wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
Tifaya wrote:Hello Everyone!

Can anybody tell me how/where I can get the Christmas Cards? Or is the only way to get them by doing the quests? When I gift my friends I'm only getting the regular cards.

Thanks!

Tifaya


You mostly get them by doing quests, but can also put them on your wish list for friends to gift them to you. If I remember rightly, last year they came in thick and plentiful - I still had quite a few left over after the Christmas event had finished and gifted them to other players who still needed some to complete quests. It is beautiful though, isn't it.


Hi Crystalwitch!

Thanks for your reply!

Yes it is really beautiful! And I like playing Santa It's fun to be able to put gifts under the christmas trees of your friends! Did you find the gift, I left you, under your tree?
Well I'll just see how many cards I can collect with the Quests and, if necessary, I'll put them on my wishlist too.

Thanks!

Enjoy!

Tifaya


Yes I did find it, thank you. I love playing Santa too and although you can't leave a Christmas gift for the same person more than once a day, there doesn't seem to be a limit on how may different friends you can gift to. A lot of the people on my friends list haven't got their Christmas rooms yet though. Also, just realised that even when you have opened the chest in your room and one from someone else, although you can't open any more chests for a while,you can still go through all friend's rooms clicking on butterflies and often get shards.
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 1:11 AM
Tifaya wrote:Hello Everyone!

Can anybody tell me how/where I can get the Christmas Cards? Or is the only way to get them by doing the quests? When I gift my friends I'm only getting the regular cards.

Thanks!

Tifaya


You mostly get them by doing quests, but can also put them on your wish list for friends to gift them to you. If I remember rightly, last year they came in thick and plentiful - I still had quite a few left over after the Christmas event had finished and gifted them to other players who still needed some to complete quests. It is beautiful though, isn't it.
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 15 5:19 PM
Yay - Christmas is here. And two new characters in the 'pets' section.
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 15 1:18 PM
Does anyone have all the pets? I just came up with a theory that if you get all available pets, that might be when the odd egg will become an active new pet. Probably wrong but there must be some reason for it.
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 15 9:02 AM
mikkkepus wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:I have a spare owl egg, and would like a panda or snail if anyone is interested. My ID is 109819

Sent you a PM



Thank you - sent you a PM
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 15 2:13 PM
I have a spare owl egg, and would like a panda or snail if anyone is interested. My ID is 109819
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 15 2:52 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Crystalwitch..............the redded out items on your friends wish list mean you don't have those items in your inventory.


Thank you.
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 15 9:35 AM
Does anyone know why some of the inventory items on my friends' lists are red?
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 2:59 PM
Sorry that was a bit abrupt Tifaya - my computer plays up quite a bit and often posts stuff before I am ready. In the game, if you look at the inventory and click on the paw to see pets and food, each pet has a comment with it and I just noticed that was what had been put with the cat. I wondered if it might be odd egg, or whether they might introduce a mouse in future update, as they do seem to add more animals from time to time. Might just be that I play this way too much, and am imagining things! Lol
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 2:53 PM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
Tifaya wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:While checking through pets to see which ones I still want, I noticed that the Winged cat is 'only afraid of the winged mouse' according to the info on that page. Wondering if they intend to introduce a winged mouse in a future update, since there is not one now. Any ideas?


Hi Crystalwitch!

How perceptive of you!
Where did you read that, about the winged cat and the mouse?
Sounds very interesting...
Could you please copy the url for me? I would like to read that page too.

Thanks!

Tifaya


On the page where the winged cat is, in the inventory. Just above the picture of cat
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 2:51 PM
Tifaya wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:While checking through pets to see which ones I still want, I noticed that the Winged cat is 'only afraid of the winged mouse' according to the info on that page. Wondering if they intend to introduce a winged mouse in a future update, since there is not one now. Any ideas?


Hi Crystalwitch!

How perceptive of you!
Where did you read that, about the winged cat and the mouse?
Sounds very interesting...
Could you please copy the url for me? I would like to read that page too.

Thanks!

Tifaya
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 10:52 AM
While checking through pets to see which ones I still want, I noticed that the Winged cat is 'only afraid of the winged mouse' according to the info on that page. Wondering if they intend to introduce a winged mouse in a future update, since there is not one now. Any ideas?
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 15 2:31 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote: I have read several posts about gold pony but have not heard of it before. Is it difficult to get?


It is received after getting 50,000 coins in 24 hours.



Thank you. Just got pony and also crocodile appeared but not sure where from; I didn't craft it so must have been an achievement award
 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 15 11:12 AM
Tifaya wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:If you want to craft items to sell, the following all sell at a profit - sometimes only 30 coins more than you paid but often a lot more. Ancestor's Spirit, Artifact of Infinity, Beast's Plumage, Bemusing Potion, Binding Fate, Blood Flow Potion, Bloodred Order, Bloodthirsty Order,Bridger of Realms, Butcher's Hook, Cannon of Purification, Card of Destiny, Celestial Hunter, Chastening Power Crown of Justice, Cube of Fortune, Cursed Amulet, Eternal Light, Fine Buckle, Horn of Ancestry, Infusion of Suffering, Insomnia Horn, Mechanical Heart, Natural Selection, Oak Mug, Orb of Moonlight, Pendant of Sympathy, Purifying Fire, Ring of Irrepressibility, Seal of Prayer, Sign of Ferocity, Soul Selector, Star of Renovation, Totem of Harmony, Vulture Statuette, Wild Necklace, Wings of Darkness, Wreath of Spring. Although it will cost you to craft most of these, you will get more back than you paid and you also get two 'free' gifts with each crafting.


Hi Crystalwitch!

You're welcome; thanks for your link - haven't had a chance to look at it yet but will in a moment. I have read several posts about gold pony but have not heard of it before. Is it difficult to get?

Thanks for this post! That's useful to a lot of others too! I do have a list, found here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/274420.page

But I'm missing a few items in that list. So, thanks again!

Tifaya

 
 
 posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 15 11:05 AM
Tifaya wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:If you want to craft items to sell, the following all sell at a profit - sometimes only 30 coins more than you paid but often a lot more. Ancestor's Spirit, Artifact of Infinity, Beast's Plumage, Bemusing Potion, Binding Fate, Blood Flow Potion, Bloodred Order, Bloodthirsty Order,Bridger of Realms, Butcher's Hook, Cannon of Purification, Card of Destiny, Celestial Hunter, Chastening Power Crown of Justice, Cube of Fortune, Cursed Amulet, Eternal Light, Fine Buckle, Horn of Ancestry, Infusion of Suffering, Insomnia Horn, Mechanical Heart, Natural Selection, Oak Mug, Orb of Moonlight, Pendant of Sympathy, Purifying Fire, Ring of Irrepressibility, Seal of Prayer, Sign of Ferocity, Soul Selector, Star of Renovation, Totem of Harmony, Vulture Statuette, Wild Necklace, Wings of Darkness, Wreath of Spring. Although it will cost you to craft most of these, you will get more back than you paid and you also get two 'free' gifts with each crafting.


Hi Crystalwitch!

Thanks for this post! That's useful to a lot of others too! I do have a list, found here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/274420.page

But I'm missing a few items in that list. So, thanks again!

Tifaya

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Go to:   
 
 
 
KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator