Posts created by cissyr1768

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 26, 13 9:16 AM
April I feel the exact same way. I had an issue with a game I bought here about 1 year ago. I asked until when I was blue in the face about it, if they would fix the issue. Or give me a different game if I uninstalled it. Never got a response. I knew then that some games were not good quality here, however 1 hour of playing doesn't get you to where many games have issues. However after seeing what ART is like I now know there is more issues still here at BFG, and I may end up going to a new game site. Just getting tired of games not being fixed. I still have issues with the one I complained about and since no new patches, or updates. Its a broken game to me that cost a few bucks. I may be out the money. However with this game I have been lucky to have done it all 100% free so far but have to wonder what boomzaps other games are like that we buy??? If they have issues as well then its one to stay away from.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 26, 13 7:29 AM
Valdy wrote:I was able to get "online" with my games right after. I don't know why this happens in the first place. I am connected to the Internet so it should not even come up that I have to be connected. It's obviously a glitch somewhere in the game that it doesn't always pick up the connection.

I am glad to see I am not the only one who despises those mini games with the leaves. Will not do them. The higher you get the more there are, and it's such a mess with the leaves. Don't care for them at all.

I don't mind the one with the butterflies. I too stare at them for quite a while sometimes, but at least all the images are next to each other and not just thrown on top of each other as with those darn LEAVES. LOL

But honestly, ever since I started playing Elephant Games' FREE game "Midnight Castle", everything else pales in comparison. You can play nearly non-stop with this game, because you don't use energy. Instead the HOS need time to refill after use. And the higher you get the longer it takes for the HOS to refill. But... the hightest is 30 minutes, so you stop playing for half an hour and then continue - much better than having to wait for many hours before some of your energy has been recharged.

Wow sounds like I may end up leaving BFG for a new site. I will check them out today. personally I am about ready to cancel my membership here at BFG getting tired of poor quality in the games.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 26, 13 7:25 AM
If we haven't been disgusted over the past 2 days with no new collectibles, then I have to say it today is the day. We had to spend coins for the quests to decorate which to me was so wrong, then we have to play until we are blue in the face to get enough envelopes to play the timed quest. What in the heck is wrong with the folks at boom zap, and none of these quests are giving us anything in return worth even wanting to do them. Spend 60,000 coins to decorate, so we can get like 300 coins I mean for crying out loud it's not worth it at all.

As for the timed one. I may do it later since I have to do that game for another quest which has eaten up so many envelopes already. To me its greedy pure 100% greed on boom zaps end.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 25, 13 7:08 PM
There are 3 things to be unlocked there, the cash register, the gumball machine and the shelf area.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 25, 13 7:05 PM
No quest yesterday with an item or today with one. Many of us are getting disgusted really we are. After all of this waiting they really need to give us 1 whole day with everything in the scenes because this is just horrid.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 25, 13 1:02 AM
I tried it but did not care for it. I only have 2 games left from BFG that are free to play, however I am about ready to give this game the boot. I had an offer I may be taking where I will get me 6 free games 100% free, if I leave here at BFG, and I just may do it. I am tired of the quality here lately.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 25, 13 12:58 AM
Merry Christmas everyone.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 25, 13 12:56 AM
You know I have been a loyal customer here at big fish for many years. Have spent hundreds of dollars for games, and this game luckily I haven't put any money into. However it shows me what type of pee poor quality trash they are allowing to go through here now. As for their wonderful support here at BFG we can see they also can not get boomzap to fix anything. They may be having a great Holiday in their homes which I wish them well but to leave long time customers hanging with no help, and not even a single answer just royally ticks me off.

And shame on boomzap. They worked on their other game and got that up and going and left this one like a pile of junk rather then fixing the issues first. Today I expected something, anything, but Nothing??? That makes this game nothing at all but a bunch of trash to me at this point.

For us long time customers, many of us are now getting to the point to where we may be turning our backs, since quality isn't an issue here anymore, and may be finding other places to buy our games. I can tell you this much after many, many years of being here and customer service turning their backs on what we wanted as members, and as customers. I personally have had enough.

I threatened to leave way back when they got rid of the community games, well guess what. If BFG doesn't want to listen. I can use my cash in many other places. If Boomzap games are trash like this then please remove their download games because we can see what type of quality we will be getting.

When I buy things I try and get US made items, and now we find out that even our games are made in China. What did we expect??? After finding this out it will be like everything else made there.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 24, 13 6:45 PM
I try to play this one early in the morning and again in the evening that way I can get more out of it. I enjoy it however I never put money into the ftp games to e they are not mine to keep forever so I see no sense at all in putting cash in it. Maybe if they paid us to play lol. Let us cash in 1000 gems or something lol.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 24, 13 6:35 PM
jaredbmccomb wrote:Oh, that reminds me of something I forgot! I wish there was an "easy" or "untimed" mode where the people in the HO scenes were more patient. LOL!

Oh I so wish they would do that. I enjoy looking myself rather then have my pet do it, and having to rush you miss so many things that you want to look at. I enjoy relaxing not rushing and hurrying at anything.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 24, 13 6:29 PM
One issue that I have with it is the little tiny objects even with me wearing glasses I had a hard time finding the clothes pins and the safety pin. To top that off I memorized where they were and they moved them the next time I was there and had to find them. Either leave something that small where it is so we can memorize it, or make it bigger if your going to move it.

Oh and Bat, just so ticks me off I spent 10 minutes looking for a bat, and to no avail so used my little pet and come to find pout it wasn't a bat it was a baseball bat lol. Next time put it baseball bat not bat. all the other scenes it was a regular bat but that one nope it was a baseball bat.

Also when doing the riddle why make us jump from one place to the other you didn't do that with American road trip why with this one?? Its a major pain especially when its a new game with newly opened areas. We don't know where those things are and looking here, there, and then someplace else is just so wrong. In picture mode its fine, but gosh as a riddle it just is so wrong, and we lose the coins for waiting so long while looking for the item.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 24, 13 6:05 PM
I sent everyone on my friends list a letter with a merry Christmas. I figured it would help me to get an achievement and at the same time it would tell everyone what I wanted them to know. Wish everyone would do that. It was awesome and fun. Many even replied back.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 24, 13 6:06 AM
How did you get the owl??? No one else has gotten it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 24, 13 6:05 AM
How you got that far up without being at the ranks I do not know. You should be at the right rank already. Makes me wonder why they would give you that quest before you were at that rank???Mine was just a few months ago and I was way over the ranks needed for it. Why the quest if you are not there yet???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 24, 13 5:59 AM
Yes I now have completed all 4 collections and no reward. I guess this wont get worked out until after the holidays???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 23, 13 9:31 AM
april3850 wrote:Im getting the 10 gold bars for each completed set, but Im not getting credit for each set completed. Mine still says 0/4 and I have completed 2 sets. None of the achievements are registering. A lot of players have complained about this but Customer Service is out of office for holiday. Thats what they said. I guess thats why they dont answer. I doubt we will get any credit for any of it.

Yeah I agree, I also noticed that we didn't get any credit for even getting a single set done makes me wonder when that will get fixed. I hope tomorrow they make it so we can at least fill some more collections so we can get filled up on gold. The last collection I only filled one of I didn't have enough to do the mini game on, and today nothing for the Christmas collections. Oh well maybe Christmas day we will get a surprise and see everything??? We can hope.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 23, 13 9:20 AM
I don't think anyone will ever get that much energy, oh wait you could buy a pizza though and fill it and play forever lol.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 23, 13 9:18 AM
osomom wrote:i only got 2 quests...what is the 3rd one you are talking about? i got the one for the bird picture, and one in the toy shop...what else did you get?

I didn't get one for the bird picture. Wonder why not???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 23, 13 4:53 AM
I took mine off my watch list about a month ago and no more letters from a single watch list item. Thank goodness. I got so tired of seeing them daily.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 23, 13 4:46 AM
Sale is still going on so if you all want food now is the time to get it. However I am waiting to see if they do an after Christmas sale where everything will be cheaper. I still stocked up as much as possible, but would love to see if it gets cheaper after Christmas.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator