Posts created by jessara

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 31, 17 12:33 PM
jessara wrote:
jessara wrote:Once again I've lost my passport. It won't download Blossom Valley for me again so I can hopefully get my passport back. And whenever I try to go directly to Gummy Drop it says the app isn't installed.

I can't uninstall and reinstall it because I'm one of the victims of the Gummy Drop servers not updating my game.

And now I lost all progress since before Easter Bunny Island in trying to get my passport back!

I manage to complete Blossom Valley at least and then I'm told that I should close the game completely and open it again, and I'll get my cities back. No, I didn't, I closed it and opened it, no Easter Bunny Island stamp. So I try logging out and back in and I lose Blossom Valley too.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 25, 17 2:55 PM
jessara wrote:Once again I've lost my passport. It won't download Blossom Valley for me again so I can hopefully get my passport back. And whenever I try to go directly to Gummy Drop it says the app isn't installed.

I can't uninstall and reinstall it because I'm one of the victims of the Gummy Drop servers not updating my game.

And now I lost all progress since before Easter Bunny Island in trying to get my passport back!

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 25, 17 2:33 PM
Once again I've lost my passport. It won't download Blossom Valley for me again so I can hopefully get my passport back. And whenever I try to go directly to Gummy Drop it says the app isn't installed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 16, 17 3:01 AM
Blossom Valley level 21 always gives at least 10k of each resource. It's not always winable, but better than nothing.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 14, 17 8:04 AM
globetrotter217 wrote:
jessara wrote:So, Violet Lodge cost 95,000 bricks, and Tulip Cottage costs 260,000 each of bricks and hats, anyone reached the next monuments to say what they require?

375,000 bricks, 330,000 hats and 240,000 pinks. The first couple of levels are not easy either... Good luck!

Thanks, I expect the final monument will be in the 500,000 range for bricks then.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 14, 17 8:03 AM
I'm finding Blossom Valley level 13 okay for brick and hats.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 13, 17 10:16 AM
So, Violet Lodge cost 95,000 bricks, and Tulip Cottage costs 260,000 each of bricks and hats, anyone reached the next monuments to say what they require?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 26, 17 11:06 AM
Aarggh! I just lost the whole of Easter Bunny Island. And there's only 4 days left on it.

And now I managed to lose all of my progress!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 22, 17 3:51 PM
What number did you get in your stamps? And when did you complete the last monument? (After intern level, after architect level or after master level?)`

Pdominian wrote:
famvir3 wrote:Architect Level:
172 coins, 4 shovels, 1 kite, and 1 combo

Master Level:

321 coins
5 combos
4 shovels
4 shuffles

100% City:

1023 coins
9 shuffles
4 lightning
3 earthquakes

I have finished this city 100%, and it is good to compare what are the rewards that we won. And, mine is slightly different from yours in terms of coins and boosts.

Upon completion and Intern: Same
Architect: 182 coins. 1x Dice, 1x Shovel, 2x Earthquake
Master: 353 coins, 1x Lightning, 1x Earthquake, 6x Combo
100%: 1008 coins, 6x Combo, 7x Kites, 11x Shovels

Based on the comparison, I think your rewards are better than mine, especially on 100%! All of those boosts rewarded for you are better than Combo and Kites for me, which I seldom use. But I would love to see what the other players win as well.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 20, 17 12:43 PM
So, when you complete the event cities you get a stamp with a tick and a number above the tick. In all my previous cities I had enough resources to build the last monument after I'd completed the main path levels to intern level with some mastered and ground for extra resources, in this one I decided to complete all the levels to architect because there wasn't really any levels that were best for grinding. Normally I just have a number 1 in the stamp above the tick, this time I had number 2.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 18, 17 3:57 PM
keitht53 wrote:It's very odd. The Daily Task has reappeared with about 3 hours to run, but not the passport yet. The passport did disappear once before and then reappeared a few hours later.

Actually, when I think about it, this time the passport didn't reappear until I built my next monument. I don't know if that's going to be any help to you.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 18, 17 12:25 PM
keitht53 wrote:Daily Task and Passport have disappeared at some point today. Both were there this morning but not there by about 2pm this afternoon (UK time). I haven't played the daily task today so that's not the reason it's disappeared.

If you connected to the internet at any point then your game probably updated. I've found that in recent updates the passport has disappeared until I'd visited every city I unlocked/downloaded any cities that have changed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 17, 17 11:53 AM
mrna60 wrote:I got all the gems from that person but not enough to build the structure on level 20.

And have you done the side path and completed the second helping hand? Doing both gives you exactly as many pink gems as you need for the monument.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 16, 17 6:22 AM
Januarym4 wrote:Hi,
Today when I went to play all my progress had been erased! It had me starting in Tokyo. I was in Los Angeles, what happened to all my progress?

I'm afraid you ran afoul of the server glitch, where progress is <em>not</em> synched to the Gummy Drop server.

I suggest you look upthread and follow the advice on reporting that moderators include in their posts. (You can recognise them from the yellow background)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 16, 17 6:20 AM
I was always planning to permanently access a later city once I hit 4000 travel vouchers. I've narrowed my choices down to Athens, Amsterdam or Hawaii, and I was hoping people who've already done these cities could tell me which one is easiest/most rewarding.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 11, 17 11:02 AM
Hi Raggersuk,

Please read the posts above yours. Specifically you need to complete the 10 item quest and collect the orchids, and then click on the man offering the quest.

Woodscjk wrote:Follow-up to my earlier posts...don't know what made me do it (frustration?), but I tapped the little "Gardner" again and more things rained down on Central Park, new levels appeared, and I got the passport sticker. So thanx for your suggestions....it's a great, though addictive, game!

Raggersuk wrote:Hi,playing New York, Gummy Drop, have built Central Park, but it's isn't showing on.the map, therefore I can't progress beyond level 10... Any ideas please.....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 9, 17 6:44 AM
Hi, have you completed the 10 item mission and collected all the orchids? You'll also need to click on the man offering the mission IIRC. It's the same as the pots of paint for the Painted Ladies or the water pipes for the Sutro Baths in San Francisco.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 8, 17 2:09 AM
famvir3 wrote:In level 29, Arch (and Master) levels there are three souvenirs that need to be transferred to the bottom row. If you use one winds of change, you can move the blue gummy collector blocking the top/middle souviner from reaching the bottom, with the top/right souvenir. Two birds with one stone. Both souviners fall off the bottom, and you've only used one wind. I was lucky enough to have the left side souvenir make it's way out on it's own.

On 36.2 and 39, there are no tricks. You just need to be lucky, fast, and have an extra shovel in your pocket for those pesky corner gummies I seem to run into far too often.

Which level in the 21-30 range would you say is the best for getting pinks?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 14, 17 1:09 PM
We all have different approaches, so which of us here builds resource marts and/or ports for shipping, and who relies on the 10 item missions and helping hands or replaying levels?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 4, 17 1:38 PM
Pixiecloud wrote:
keweenaw wrote:Thanks but it didn't work out wrong level

So what level are looking for? That video states NOLA 48

Sorry that I couldn't help

Yes, it's level 48 but it's incorrect because the player's used two boosts, and not shown it in the video. If the video doesn't show the boosts being used it's useless.

Does anyone have any useful advices for New Orleans level 48?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator