Posts created by cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 17 6:23 AM
If the egg is for an Event pet it does go into the Event tab of your inventory

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 17 4:36 AM
To: all the denizens of the MC World

A Merry/Happy {insert your holiday here}!!!

Whatever you celebrate, whatever you believe, may it bring joy to you and your family!

Cindykat325, human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 7:03 PM
I got a Headache. What does that tell you? LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 5:28 PM
Thank you bfgIlinalta

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 5:28 PM
Holy Katz! Congratulations!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 1:47 PM
I'm so excited about the Winter event too!!! This will be my 1st! I had so much fun during the Halloween event I'm just itching to start Christmas!

I want to take a second though before I get totally distracted by the event to say, Thank you Developers, QA and all the folks at Elephant and BFG!!! These events must be a lot of work to program, test and organize. Please know that we enjoy them VERY much!!!!

cindykat325, human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 4:20 PM
I haven't done a winter event yet so I don't have violet cards but I do have sparks and pumpkins - happy to share. I'll send you an invite.

cindykat325, human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 5:18 AM
Thanx for the reminder! I always forget to check until I go in to work for diamonds!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 8:19 PM
This will be my 1st Winter/Christmas event too but from what I learned during the fall event... my preparations will include playing as many puzzles as I can to get as many diamonds as possible before things start!

cindykat325 - human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 9:17 AM
Thanx so much Aussie_Dot and gohill! Knowing were things come from help to plan my strategy

Nice to meet you Kelli Jo and thank you for the offer. I have 3 winter eggs so far so I added the Blue Card to my wish list as that's the one I'll need the most of. Please don't feel you have to gift though. I hate to think folks feel obligated to gift stuff they might need.

cindykat325 - human avatar of Kattlyn Raven playing on PC

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 6:07 AM
Hi Aussie_Dot,

This is my 1st Winter Event too so I appreciate the run down you posted for Wrenmagiccastle!

I do have 1 question though... the different colored cards used to craft pets - where do those come from? (I'm a pet-nut...gotta have them ALL - LOL)

Thanx much, cindykat325 - human avatar of Kattlyn Raven playing on PC

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 4:31 PM
This was my 1st event too. I had a great time! Nice job developers, testers, and all the hardworking gnomes at MC HQ.

I was terrified I would get all the pets, sorry - I'm a pet nut, but I got all available and we are having a grand time here in New Hampshire waiting for mother nature to decide when to snow us in.

Can't wait for the Winter Event... so excited!!!!

cindykat325 - human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 4:19 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:I have no clue how to open my Christmas room. Can you please help me!

Hufflepuff, it's my understanding that to "activate" a room, you need to go into your rooms... click on the switch room icon, scroll to your Christmas room and click the check at the bottom so that is the 1st room you see anytime you enter the private rooms.

Hopefully one of the more experienced players will correct me if I'm wrong!

Happy MC'g, cindykat325 - human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 4:15 PM
Fall event is over - Happy DQ'ing to the DQ band!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 17 1:43 PM
YAY!!! Congratz!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 17 10:33 AM
well that probably explains why many of my friends are already asking for Christmas items in their wish lists. They want to be sure they have enough time to complete their goals.
I wasn't a resident of the MC world last year so I don't have any Winter Event items to gift but I'll catch up

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 17 9:00 AM
Yikes! so the Winter event is much shorter than Fall?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 7:37 PM
Comcast/Xfinity has had issues today in the US... not sure if that is where you are or not...

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 7:34 PM
Katijay wrote:So thankful that sbaker2318 reached out to me when I was a newbie to the forum....I was so afraid of sounding stupid...I bombarded her with a done of questions and she patiently answered them all. I was one of those that had reached level 78 before I ventured into the forum. We hope to meet-up someday as I have family in her state and looking forward to that....

I second that! I am really thankful that silver_hawk, gohill and the rest of the fantasting DQer's club was so patient with me. Not only was I new to the game but it was also the first time I'd ever tried to discuss anything in forum fashion... I know... I'm old LOL!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 5:36 PM
Hi July1277, they are his wife and daughter. He "wished" them back - guess they were dead.

cindykat325 - human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator