Posts created by purplehaze72

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 6:32 PM
i think they have to do it that way to get it to stop the demo at a certain point with large games like this. with this demo they only gave us two chapters instead of an hour long one so they had to split up the download, so when you buy the game it just downloads the rest of the game. i though could be wrong on this,

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 3:44 AM
MadameXena wrote:I don't understand what all the hoop-la is about this game. It moved very slow, and there was way too much reading. Also, my game started acting up in one of the puzzles and kept flickering and going in circles. I did not like the game at all.

I am sorry that you are having problems with the game not running right, maybe use the green envelop on right to contact someone to help figure out what is going on with your game. i hope they can help!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 3:35 AM
Well worth the wait purple!!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 3:23 AM
This is a awesome game, i love the graphics, the game play is fun. i give it

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 1, 09 5:20 PM
this game was one of the best games to come lately, absolutly loved it!!

Hi
 posted in The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley on Aug 27, 09 4:11 PM
hi malloy72welcome to the pond, what exactly are you asking here?

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Aug 27, 09 6:48 AM
for me, excellent game play, nice graphics, just challenging enough to keep me wanting to play!!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 24, 09 5:06 PM
oh i can't wait for a 2nd one!!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 24, 09 4:55 PM
My suggestion hyddy is to contact customer service using the green envelope on the right of this page, welcome to the pond

posted in Law & Order - The Vengeful Heart on Aug 24, 09 4:53 PM
welcome to the pond oreegun

don't have an answer, just wanted to welcome you. there is alot of helpful people that i am sure will be able to help you.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 24, 09 1:15 PM
welcome to the pond liesyl, are you talking about return to ravenhearst?

posted in Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride on Aug 24, 09 10:14 AM
LogieBaby wrote:In finishing the demo of this game, I discovered something that might assist those who feel some objects are too tiny. In the lower left hand corner of the screen is a magnifying glass. NOt only can you increase the size of the area viewed but you can also scroll the screen just by mouse movement. This should be a nice assist for the more limited vision fish. THe Dismembered Bride gets a big thumbs up from
Logie.

Thanks logiebaby, I will have to try that. Maybe that will make the difference in my opinion of the game.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 24, 09 6:32 AM
did you make sure that all vases or anything that could be broken with stone was broken?

welcome to the pond themom101

posted in Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride on Aug 23, 09 8:54 PM
gringo i pm'd you with the name

posted in Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride on Aug 23, 09 8:50 PM
i just tried this game, lasted maybe ten min. and quit, the objects waayy to small, had to use hints for most items asked for. not for me!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 23, 09 6:45 PM
i had that problem, but got it to work, did you try to turn the lever the other way?

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Aug 23, 09 6:37 PM
welcome to the pond garabb, did you look for the walkthrough here in the all games forum or read through the forum for the question or solution?

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Aug 23, 09 3:20 PM
18 slots open, and dolphin rider zombie, ducky tube zombie, balloon zombie, conehead zombie, and regular zombies.

thank you for all your help lordkalvan and 1_of 5!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Aug 23, 09 2:13 PM
thanks lordkalvan, i'm on level 4-4. i have pea shooter, sunflower, cherry bomb, wall nut potato nut snow pea, chomper, repeater, puff shroom, sun shroom, fume shroom, hypno shroom, scaredy shroom, ice shroom, doom shroom, lily pad, spuash, three peater, tangle kelp, jalopeno, spikeweed, torch wood, tall nut, sea shroom, plantern, cactus, blove, gatling pea, and twin sun flower.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Aug 23, 09 12:25 PM
1_of_5 wrote:
purplehaze72 wrote:oh, i think i am wrong on the level i am on then, haven't got to the roof yet, but will have to remember that tip 1_of 5, thank you.

Think it breaks down to: day, night, pool, fog and roof.

thats it i am in the fog levels, just can't seem to get past that level.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator