Posts created by efi24

posted in The Joy of Farming on May 18, 11 9:14 AM
Sorry but I think this game involves way too much strategy to suit kids.
I got a feeling that people here just enjoy winning about TM games without appreciating the ones that involve a bit more than just serving tables...

I think it's a great game, really. It's much much better than some of the TM games people mentioned here in my opinion. So I guess it's a matter of taste and giving a game a fair chance.

I still prefer a game like this to the endless amounts of "adventure" hidden object games and I honestly think most of you are not giving this a fair chance.

I'm buying it and plan on having lots of fun playing it.

Thanx again BFG!

posted in The Joy of Farming on May 18, 11 6:49 AM
I am so sad to read some of the comments here - give this game a chance - it has Alawar touch to it, sure (& what's wrong with the farm frenzy serious anyway? I love it!) but is also pretty different from most farm games I played 'till now.
I think this game needs more than 10-20 minutes of playing to realize just how great it is and I love it! I think it's a great game - refreshing and I'm very happy BFG brought it here - thank you!!!

posted in Rescue Team on May 7, 11 10:41 AM
I love this game! The graphics are great, the game play is absolute fun and you won't hear me complaining about another one of those great building-TM-strategy games 'cause I love them! & this is a good one!
Thank you very much BigFishGames for another great game.
Alawar also published a great game called "the joy of farming" lately - very addictive and fun as well - hope you'll sell it soon too!

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 14, 11 8:17 AM
Lisa522 wrote:Yay! Been waiting quite a while for this game to release at BFG.

Really enjoyed this game - there's lots to do! You are raising animals (sheep, ostriches, geese, prawns) and growing all sorts of fruits and vegetables. Special orders come in that you can fill alongside your regular goals, plus there are predators you must scare away (parrots, coyotes, lemurs) or they will eat your crops. Lots of fun and a good challenge for TM fans.

A definite buy for me -

Did you finish it? I find it impossible...

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 14, 11 8:14 AM
I'm sure many people will pay good money before realizing this game has a serious bug towards the end of it.
I love the Farm Mania games, really do, and think Hot Vacation is great.
But if I buy it, I want to be able to finish it, I want to be able to play the final level, not to mention play the 2nd mode which only opens after finishing the 1st one completely.

Only it is impossible.
Thing is that in the last farm, in China, way beyond the 1 hour trial people get before they pay, in the level before the final, he quail and she quail don't dig each other as much as the level goals require, if you get what I'm saying...

It is impossible to finish this level and it is with no doubt a bug in the game, one I'm sure can be easily fixed and will justify purchasing the game for sure.

I hope something will be done about it 'cause otherwise, playing this game towards the end is a total bummer...

posted in Alex Gordon on Mar 6, 11 1:10 AM
Wow! Love this game. If anyone still ever reads here... any chance of getting a recommendation to more games like this one? I really like this kind of game play - is fun! I think they should do more of these...

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero on Mar 4, 11 10:27 AM
What a great game!

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 4, 11 8:56 AM
maggiegs wrote:It froze on Level 3. Then, I got a black background and had to close it from the task manager. Too bad. It looked like fun.

Yeah, for me too. 1st I had to restart my computer with the button and then I tried playing again. Got to maybe level 5 and it got stuck again. It just froze.
This time I managed to go to my task manager and close it from there but it turned into a black screen by then.

This is weird 'cause I had a chance to try out the beta testing version for this and it worked fine on my computer - same computer - very new and good computer.

I would love to buy this, I really like this kinds of games (a bit like Royal Envoy isn't it?)
but can't seen to be able to play it at the moment...

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Feb 18, 11 11:06 PM
Cordia wrote:Thus far, BF has never released a CE game after they've already released the standard version. I'm not saying it'll never happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

That's too bad... 'cause I know there are bonus levels in it and I would pay for it with pleasure.
Hope they will consider making an exception on this one...

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Feb 18, 11 11:03 PM
The 2nd game also came out much earlier than when we had the pleasure of playing - in Russian. It took them a long time to develop the English version...
I love those games and always find them challenging, especially if it's been a while since last played. I would very much like the collectors' edition to the 2nd one and sure hope there will be a 3rd game.
Roads of Rome is the only game I know which is a bit similar to this and I actually like both too.
But My Kingdom for the Princess is cult, I agree.
The man's voice in the 2nd game was less worst than in the 1st.
I still jump every time he's talking - he startles me lol

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Jan 31, 11 1:54 PM
I'm just wondering if BFG are intending on selling the collectors edition to this game 'cause I would love to buy it! I know there is one for sure.... any chance it will be available?

posted in Island Tribe on Jan 31, 11 1:39 PM
I must say that I really love this game and find playing it very enjoyable. Already purchased it and trying to win my gold cups on some of the last levels.
The only real thing that buggs me is, much like others here, that it is way too short and ends too fast. Maybe the creators didn't want to take a chance. Hope they will on a sequal 'cause it's a really fun game! Thanx

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 26, 10 2:01 AM
WOW!
It's a glitch in humanity lol

This game is so smart and good, it has so many values really, I love it!

Thanx for the tip!

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 26, 10 12:28 AM
Scootmama wrote:omg great game but why don't the perals count from the start??

Yeah they do!
It's the awarness that takes its time...

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 26, 10 12:22 AM
Oh ur so funny!
& clever too!!

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 26, 10 12:02 AM
alliesue wrote:My games also gone wrong on chapter 4..i needed to collect the boar meat and fuki, which ive done,,but the fuki doesnt register, so i cant complete the mission or go any further ..will this be fixed?
\

Hi, just encountered the exact same problem!
I finished all the tasks on level 4 and gathered maybe 20 something fukis (what is that?), after cocking the snake goo and giving it to (where are the mushrooms Nick took?) and getting tons of perls for shooting a few bad scary snake with my very cool new hunting tool (oh yeah I'm upgraded)
and it still sais I'm missing a fuki
1 fuki is missing

she's red - she thinks I'm slacking
and the game just won't move on...

Wht's up with it?

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 25, 10 4:21 PM
Talk about tough questions!

I got them both and actually enjoyed playing therm both.
I've finished farm tribe a couple of times and still in the middle (or something) of the island.

I think both are great, each in it's own way.
I'm not a virtual villagers crazy fan but really liked farm tribe very much.
Wouldn't recommend it to any of my guy friend's who like to tease the games they absolutely love playing when no one's looking as "chick games" but would when it comes to the island
(like hunting is a guy's thing!)

Get them both asap and look out for another game that was recently beta tested called Chieftain Jack or something

(The island is much more serious though and the story really is very good.)

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 25, 10 2:44 PM
Some items are sold only when available at the market. Sometimes they're just not available for purchase and u gotta work your off to get them...

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 25, 10 2:41 PM
Oh man! What a spoiler!
I'm still planning on enjoying my rescuing skill once I get to it...

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 25, 10 2:39 PM
Gala_Day wrote:
Linda_in_Aussie wrote:
brookings wrote:I guess I'm the odd ball here. I just didn't care for the game. It seemed all this guy did was run around picking up fruit, logs, etc and getting hungry. I gave it 30 minutes and became bored. Glad everyone else is having fun. Enjoy!

I'm with you brookings... I couldn't get into this game at all and became bored too. Maybe I don't get it because I'm not crazy about time management games or similar. Just running around picking up stuff didn't appeal to me.

Your not the only odd ball floating around here in the pond.

Thank goodness, i thought it was just me!

Patience my friends - that dude hunts too!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator