Posts created by Dead_Bob

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on Jul 3, 13 8:18 AM
googiez wrote:
Multichill1000 wrote:
serolod02 wrote:My problem is, I was playing governor of poker 2(GP2) on my laptop when suddenly the power has gone and i don't have battery on my laptop so my laptop turned off. When I open it again to play GP2 it says that "Howdy is Undefined" and the settings cannot be change and when I click PLAY nothing happens. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it's still have the same problem. Now I cannot play GP2 anymore. (

Try uninstalling with BF Game manager instead of control panel.

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on Jul 3, 13 8:14 AM
I tried to create the wallpaper but it doesn't work.
Want to win the game? In ANY game play out first hand or fold or fold and skip. Then exit game. Select Tutorial and play first tutorial to the point where all show their hands (cards face up). Exit game and at main screen click on PLAY. You will go back to your game and the next round and all rounds in the game all players will expose their cards.

posted in LandGrabbers on Jan 16, 12 2:03 PM
I absolutely LOVE this game. I get so tired of Hidden Object games and this was a very pleasant change. There are levels that can be tough but really the best strategy is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK! Use the special abilities and take out the smaller houses and the towers first.

posted in Cardboard Castle on Nov 24, 11 5:00 PM
At the end of chapter two I can't get the moon to come up. Any help out there?
It's the chapter with the ogre where you grow flowers to give to the princess. I pull down on the sun but the moon doesn't come up. Is there another way to get it to come up so the ogre turns into a werewolf?

posted in Cardboard Castle on Nov 24, 11 4:57 PM
Try clicking the mouse again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator