Posts created by melodyllara

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 22, 12 3:45 PM
marti_mouse wrote:cannot get note pieces to rotate in order to place them. any updates on this?

I have trouble rotating ANYTHING that supposes to rotate. I had to skip 2 puzzles already and now my notes will not rotate either. My computer takes forever to download so re-installing is not an option for me. I guess I just won't continue even though I enjoyed all the other Jewel Quests!

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 4:10 PM
XtreemNorth wrote:
Baybear wrote:
Micha1234 wrote:did you get the fishing rod?

Yes, you put the screw into the rod reel, and then you can "take the fishing rod." Then you use the fishing rod to pull out the boot (where the "red bobber" is in the water). You "take the boot."

Then I have 1) boot, 2) can opener, and 3) door handle and can't do anything with them...

Same here, I have these three items and cannot figure out what to do, waiting for an answer, hopefully one soon.

Did you go to the boathouse and get the 6 boards and use them under the boat?
This is exactly where I was stuck until I found I needed the boards.

posted in Mystical Island on Feb 29, 12 10:23 PM
After you click on a picture, make sure you hold the left button of the mouse down, and move that picture up to the top 4 pictures. Sooner or later you will get a match.
This was indeed difficult to figure out.

posted in Mystical Island on Feb 29, 12 10:22 PM
After you click on a picture, make sure you hold the left button of the mouse down, and move that picture up to the top 4 pictures. Sooner or later you will get a match.

posted in Mystical Island on Feb 29, 12 10:21 PM

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Nov 3, 10 10:46 AM
When you go back in, click under the door and then put the leaflet a little bit under the keyhole, not the bottom of the door. This was how I did it. Hope it works for all of you because this part drove me nuts for 2 days!!

posted in Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape on Nov 1, 09 6:36 AM
Every time I finish a playing once it saves that my progress has been saved, I quit the game. The problem I am haqving is it is not being saved and I have to start all over.That stinks. Any suggestions other then removing and redownlaoding the game have done that 4 times still same. Help. melody

posted in Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape on Oct 23, 09 6:23 AM
I do not what the heck is going on, but every time I leave the game and I go back in nothing has been saved and I have to start again from the beginning. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I have deleted and reinstalled so many times, I am so frustrated.

posted in Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle on Jul 15, 09 1:32 PM
is there anywhere to look for a walk through

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator