Posts created by LazyBird68

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 14 1:42 PM
I'm having the same problem. Did you get it sorted?

First android game I've bought and this will probably be my last :-(

Eefrith wrote:I can't get the mirror to redirect
Tapping and tapping and it just does nothing.
Help!

posted in Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest on Nov 12, 13 1:36 PM
I have a problem with the disc under the fountain (I think, spent so long waiting for it to load I forgot)

I placed the disc and it starts like a slideshow to say how proud the people are but it is that slow to do anything else I have turned it off 3 times now.

I have tried stopping everything running in the background and tried it but it's still as bad.

I can't even get the mouse to skip it as I can't get it there accurately enough to hit the bar

Very disappointed and think the quality of the games is going downhill rapidly

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on May 17, 12 10:18 AM
I want a refund for this game as I've waited 3 months for a fix and it hasn't happened, Can someone tell me who I need to speak to about this because I feel like I'm going round in circles trying to find out how to do it.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on May 17, 12 8:58 AM
Can someone tell me if there is a fix for this yet,
I was given the option of a refund but said I would wait for a fix,
3 months down the line I'm wondering if I made the right choice.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Mar 1, 12 10:04 AM
I have tried to collect the tile on numerous occasions, have sent a DrFelix report and got a reply to update one of my drivers, which I have done, then uninstalled and reinstalled the game 4 times and still it doesn't work.
I am tired and frustrated by this now and hoping it is sorted soon

Tracy

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 27, 12 4:34 AM
I am trying to play this game but have got as far as the hallway and cannot pick up the last tile, I have tried on numerous occasions as well as new profiles and uninstalling and reinstalling it but to no avail.

I am getting very frustrated with this and after reading the forums I am not alone.

posted in Nightmare Realm on Aug 2, 11 5:06 PM
I d/loaded this tonite but wen I try and play it it sez profile already exists and there is nothing I can do to change it.

I have never played it before so profile cant exist....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator