Posts created by sandix

I've got into the tomb but am now stuck. On the screen are two pillars (with Chinese symbols) and what looks like water behind but can't get any further, I've got a chain, bellows & crossbow but none of these are helping. I've clicked on the pillars but apart from small cogs appearing nothing happens. Not sure if this is a technical problem or me just being stupid.

Can someone please tell me what order I have to hit the targets! I've taken out the metal clips, moved the target, threw a snowball and pulled the lever, thrown many many snowballs at the targets and nothing. HELP.

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 14 3:45 AM
Bartsister wrote:Hi Sandix,

Instructions for some of these puzzles would have been nice I think! This is a find the match type puzzle. Look at the bottom three squares and then find the matching area in the top feather designs and then click on the area that matches one of the bottom squares. Then the game will give you another square on the bottom you will have to match. Do this as many times as you can with the current configuration. When you can't find any more, use the red/yellow buttons to change the feather designs and then you will be able to find the remaining matches.

I really hope I am making sense here and this helps you. Good luck and happy gaming!

Bartsister
thank you - it's obvious now you have told me, I must have been having several very stupid moments!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 14 5:25 AM
Can anyone help - totally stuck on the tomb. I've clicked on the tomb (with the coloured tiles and sword symbol). What do I have to do? there are 3 fragments of the large coloured tiles on the bottom of the screen and when I click the buttons the large tiles change but no matter how many times I click the buttons I can't solve the puzzle. HELP!

posted in Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast on Oct 29, 11 5:32 AM
I'm in the town square and have two of the wands (pinoccios nose and the one from the toy shop puzzle) I need to free the statue, but I'm stuck on the third one - I think it is something to do with the genie lamp - can anyone help?

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Feb 6, 11 5:22 AM
Don't know what I have done wrong but I can't get my Sushi Factory to work. I've bought the sushi factory and got the red & black jars of caviar and the sushi supplies but when I click on the factocy nothing happens. Help.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Jan 22, 11 4:51 AM
annitiem - thanks for the tips, great help

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 14, 10 5:00 AM
Hi all

Same problem as everyone else (never had a problem with BFG games before), will try a new profile see if that works!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 17, 08 10:06 AM
Thanks for this - I'm having the same problem, will do as you suggest and give it another try.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator