Posts created by elenasstar

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 3, 13 5:32 AM
Are we getting one?

Buy this game! The best I've ever played!

Just finished this game! I loved it and highly recommend it to all!

posted in Fishdom 2 on Aug 21, 12 5:17 AM
I keep running out of time! Any suggestions? Can I skip a level!

Just finished! Talk about getting your moneys' worth! You fishies who are hard core and whiz through these HOG games in no time will really enjoy this one! Me? I'm slow so it took me a while...but I never got bored...never lost interest. Two thumbs up!

Can't find the kitchen! Where is it!

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 31, 12 6:56 AM
I loved this game but have had the same issue two times! Twice i had gotten to the last chapter of the game...shut down my computer...restarted a few hours later and my entire game history and id was erased forcing me to start over. That's just stupid. I'm contacting Big Fish for a refund! Don't want to restarted a third time!!!

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 17, 12 7:11 AM
I LOVED this game! Give me an old fashioned mystery every time! I'm so sick of those supernatural games. They all start with a car crashing! BORING! This one has great graphics...a wonderful story line. OK. The voice-over actors aren't the best...but it was still a blast to play. Any of you fishies have a suggestion for similar games?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Feb 25, 12 10:53 AM
I agree! This is a great game! Just finished it! Worth every cent!

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Nov 28, 11 5:55 AM
Did y0u ever figure this out?

posted in Relics: Dark Hours on Nov 24, 11 11:35 AM
I have never asked for a refund for nay game that I have purchased from Big Fish...but I'm asking for one on this game. It's horrible!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 11 2:24 AM
Wow! I just completed this game! What fun! I highly recommend it!

posted in Vampireville on Nov 7, 11 1:58 AM
Are they any other games out there with talking animation?

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat on Oct 26, 11 4:20 AM
Great Fun! I enjoyed the game! My only complaint was that it was too short! But still great Halloween fun!

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat on Oct 18, 11 12:11 PM
Spooky Halloween fun! Love the graphics! Yes, it is geared for younger HOG enthusiasts...but it's a refreshing change from the now typical just plain creepy format that Big Fish has been churning out! Two thumbs up for seasonal entertainment!

posted in Fishdom 2 on Aug 26, 11 4:31 AM
I played and replayed this at least a couple of dozen times and keep running out of time with one or two spaces left!!! Any suggestions?

Bought this one without even demoing it! Wow! It was worth waiting for!

I have been waiting for this one! Bought it without even trying it! Wow! It doesn't disappoint!

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 11 11:55 AM
This is THE BEST game I've ever played! Well worth the collector's price for bonus game time. Let's see more like this!!!!!!

posted in Royal Envoy on Jul 24, 10 2:28 AM
I can't figure out how to get all 200 happinesses! Anyone got any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator