Posts created by lovemanm

posted in Hidden Memories of a Bright Summer on Jul 19, 15 7:34 AM
I managed it, I used the screwdriver on the clock, sorted. Last piece of tablet.

posted in Hidden Memories of a Bright Summer on Jul 19, 15 7:30 AM
I think if I fix the clock then I will have the last bit of tablet.

posted in Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age on Jan 22, 15 6:35 AM
Have you put out the fire in the helicopter, my hint wasn't guiding me there but I just went back a couple of scenes.
There is another soul to collect.

posted in Finders on Sep 8, 13 10:24 AM
There is another bit to the riddle at the bottom of the screen I think I moved them all to the bottom then you get another line to the riddle and then the light is brighter

posted in Finders on Sep 8, 13 10:24 AM
There is another bit to the riddle at the bottom of the screen I think I moved them all to the bottom then you get another line to the riddle and then the light is brighter

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Aug 31, 13 9:52 AM
I don't usually give up but I am getting that way. I have gotten to the flooded room and taken a picture there is a stone with writing on in the previous room I have placed one blue stone in the eye of the statue but I cannot find anything else to do. Please can someone help me?

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Aug 31, 13 9:40 AM
How do I get the water to go down in the flooded room?

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on Jul 25, 13 12:38 PM
I had the same problem but after you have spoken to Father in his chair, return to Angelas room and the keyhole has sparkles.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Jun 8, 13 2:57 AM
Can someone help? I have given the amulet and the crystal ball and I now have Jessica's dad in the room and the ghost what now? I have nothing in my inventory and no sparkles for HOG's. Really stuck

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Mar 9, 12 3:29 AM
I agree, the games we are used to are much longer I am really disappointed that I used a game club credit on this one, money is tight!! Graphics were good perhaps that was why would rather have longer gameplay please!

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 5, 12 11:14 AM
Me too I know we have to change history but it is like ground hog day

I loved this game, I just kept saying this game is brilliant. More please!!

If it is stuck in your hand you probably have to put it somewhere on the same screen

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 24, 11 10:37 AM
I have a problem where I was playing the demo and the husband walked in so had to save and exit, now I can't get back in! it just gets stuck on the company screens at the beginning and it comes up access violation. Can you help?

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 24, 11 9:09 AM
Was playing really nicely thinking that I will buy this but then saved exited and cannot get back onto the game access violation why was it okay earlier? Why not now? Can anyone help has anyone else had the same problem?

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 9, 11 5:01 AM
I am having the problem that I have bought the game and get to a certain part and the game tells me to fill in a survey. Take it this is from the beta testing. Is there going to be something to sort this out soon? Have had some great games lately so would be good to get this sorted asap.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 9, 11 4:54 AM
I enjoyed this game soo much that I felt that I had to put a review on the site. A bit difficult at first to get into but then found that I was flying around and back to the meeting place and the length of the game was brilliant! Absolutely loved it and sorry that it was over. More please!!!

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Sep 2, 11 9:47 AM
I didn't recognise the name and I can't find it in my purchase history, silly question but is the collectors edition called something else or did I beta test it. I just can't remember but the game is very familiar when you start it. Weird!!

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 5:39 AM
Rattle it on the bars of the jail and he will talk to you

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 5:38 AM
Thank you I spotted it and have not finished, with a little bit of help, thanks everyone

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator