Posts created by SophieTucker

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 24, 10 11:12 AM
I agree with everyone else-this game is definitely a snoozer and it seems to have flaws. i would say it was not beta tested very well at all. It wouldn't even let me create a profile-just stuck with Rachel Jordanl And it went downhill from their. The graphics weren't bad to look at, but the game just didn't work well at all.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Sep 15, 09 3:04 PM
Well, I am not as ticked off as the people griping about quality & cost, but I am disappointed in this game. The creators had great atmosphere, but were sadly lacking in substance. This game was too short, and except for that hallway business almost too easy. And all the doors that wouldn't open were a pain. You could have done a lot with those rooms, and not the constant running to the basement and the elevator stuff. Guys, you had great potential and kind of lost steam. I hope your follow up game is better thought out and much more fulfilling for the gamer. When well done, this is my favorite type of game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator