Posts created by Quinielamass

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 10:39 AM
I have been trying to finish the challenge to ger 7 nuts.. I have gotten 3 and lost at least 10 that did not count. I have stopped the game , restarted the computer. Also I can't move on because any nuts I get they are not counted

What is the problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 9:06 AM
I play Daily Need some friends for, Spring. My friend code is 480893.

Thanks and Happy Spring
Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 17 7:40 AM
Katiek,
my game is doing same as yours, did you get it fixed? I have not been able to play since Monday

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 17 9:50 AM
Enjoy your retirement AuntieRoo. best part is no alarms. Enjoy more hours playing Midnight Castle.

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 17 5:07 AM
First having had shoulder surgery, I know how your husband feels, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Second, I did have to laugh at your story, especially, changing your password. You need a medal for keeping your cool, and being able to laugh about it afterwards.

Thanks for sharing

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 17 8:41 AM
Hi AuntieRoo,
I just wanted to say hi to all the seniors. I play on a PC. I know about the friends link, thanks anyway for the tip.

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 17 9:48 AM
Hi,
My name is Quiniela, I am a young 68 years old and enjoy this game so much. I enjoy reading the senior posts. my friends code is 480893, my list is dwindling, due to people leaving the game. I would love to have some new friends to add. I will gift if I have the item.

Thanks
Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 6:33 AM
I have lost my old code with update. I just have Dear oild John, I am in need of Friends please add me.

My new code is 480893 I play as Quiniela

Thanks Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 6:29 AM
Yes same here I have a new code and not friends except for dear old John.

New code 480893

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 6:53 AM
I was at level 74 after update I am back to level 1, like so many players are.

My old ID was 42168 Quiniela

My new ID is 480983 Quiniela

could use some friends under new id since I am playing under new ID, just to pass time I guess till this mess is fixed

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 7:49 AM
My issue is now working fine, Maybe I had to just shut of computer for the night

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 7:44 AM
Quinielamass wrote:I am at level 70. Lights on. I got one light bug for the devise lower right. I got another one but when I click on it to put bug in its spot. I get disconnected and told MC has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution.

Has anyone else had this problem? I am using windows 10, and I am up to date with my game. I

I need Help for this problem

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 23, 16 10:41 AM
I am at level 70. Lights on. I got one light bug for the devise lower right. I got another one but when I click on it to put bug in its spot. I get disconnected and told MC has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution.

Has anyone else had this problem? I am using windows 10, and I am up to date with my game. I

I need Help for this problem

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 16 9:28 AM
Hi All,
Got an overwhelming response to my SE friends. I have plenty now and will not be taking anymore friends.
Thank you all who responded and Good Luck and Happy gaming to everyone

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 16 8:41 AM
I would like to have some spring friends. I play on PC and my code is 42168, No gifting at this time, please. My room is all ready for springtime

Quiniela

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 10:21 AM
You are right Lady Lark. I remember stealing my son's Nintendo and playing Zelda on it and burning dinner, we still laugh about it Grey is good Will be 66 in August.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 14 9:09 AM
Hi,
Lots of Seniors, I am a Senior also and I play on computer and Ipad air. I lost everything when I put everything on my Ipad air from my Ipad and had to start over so I need friends on Ipad air my id is i602475. name is Quiniela.

Good to know that Seniors like to play games too. Thought I was alone

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 14 9:00 AM
Hi,
I bought a new IPad air and lost everything so have to start all over grrrr. I am level 6 and my friend code is i602475 Quiniela. Please add me

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 14 6:42 AM
I just started a new game on my IPad my code is i269229, level 6

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 14 6:18 AM
I have started a new game on my IPad. I am Quiniela and my code is I,269,229.

I hope this new subject will work for us who want to use IPad, to play the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator