Posts created by kefrin

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Jan 18, 09 9:45 AM
kefrin wrote:

As for the fireballs ... well those little florettes that shoot the fireballs off the screen ... depending on what direction the fireball hits them at will dictate what direction they shoot the fireball off in ... so if you can get them to shoot the fireball in the direction of a fluer-de-lis then the fireballs will continue off in the path you've set out ... I've managed to clear one of the fireball boards so far, but it takes some time and lots of trial and error to figure out what direction those florettes are going to shoot off in.

Hope that helps as well ... good luck: Kefrin

It does work ... you just have to take some time ( well, could be a lot of time on the second fireball mini-game ) and some trial and error to figure out which direction those florettes will fire off in depending on what side you hit them from. The second fireball mini-game calls for some complicated paths to figure out ... I work at them from the end point and back to the beginning ... it helped me to work it out that way.

I've gone through the entire game now and didn't have to use any skips ... but I agree, those mini-games can be maddening and I would still be trying to figure them out if I hadn't gotten the hint from a post in this forum.

Thanks ... and good luck: Keffrin

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Jan 17, 09 4:35 PM
debsterling wrote:I found this on another website:

"The only way I found to do it was to first recognise what the center pieces were, and then creep around the outside edge, using the mouse to change the outer edges to match what was already in the center. But it was a pain in the neck! I think it's a good one to use a SKIP on."

Let me know if it helps anyone!

It Worked!!! Thanks!!! I've finally completed the game. Each time the card scramble mini game appeared the pattern in which the outside edges changed, but once you figure that out ... it's pretty easy to solve the scrambled cards ... just takes a fair amount of time to shuffle through all the pieces, but if it's any consolation, each time you unscramble a card there are less combinations to sort through so each card goes a little faster.

As for the fireballs ... well those little florettes that shoot the fireballs off the screen ... depending on what direction the fireball hits them at will dictate what direction they shoot the fireball off in ... so if you can get them to shoot the fireball in the direction of a fluer-de-lis then the fireballs will continue off in the path you've set out ... I've managed to clear one of the fireball boards so far, but it takes some time and lots of trial and error to figure out what direction those florettes are going to shoot off in.

Hope that helps as well ... good luck: Kefrin

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator