Posts created by bruce_armstrong

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 15 9:41 PM
I'm actually on iPad. Finished the main game, was playing the Bonus Game when suddenly it crashed. When I loaded the game again, it offers me the opportunity to purchase the game. I select that and then the "already purchased" option, but it tells me that it can't find a record of the purchase. I also seem to have lost all my progress.

There's a video walkthrough here that is pretty helpful:

[Removed by Moderator]

Mine didn't lock up (iPad), it was just impossible to see what the code was. Found a walkthrough where you could see it better and the author enter the code. The correct code is 23694.

[Removed by Moderator]

Same here on iPad. As Angelgirlmew said, just kept reopening the game and picking up the page until it didn't crash.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost on Jan 26, 14 3:26 PM
Same here. I don't get it a lot, and when I do I can usually get to the options and tell the game not to play in full screen mode. That seems to cure it. With this game I can't see to get the option page though. I get a black screen, and then hear the audio. Occasionally I can force the video to update, but then it freezes at that point. Too bad.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 4, 13 2:25 PM
I ended up using a file explorer tool for the iOS. Just copied over the game data files from the old device to the new. Don't remember which tool I used, might have been iExplorer or iTools.

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Apr 23, 13 9:33 PM
Played up through Chapter 5. Suddenly system crashes. When the game is restarted, it tells me the profile is corrupt and will be deleted. I'm starting over from scratch...

Yeah, I know the drill about video drivers, etc. Thing is, I play a lot of these games and this is the only one to cause a crash on this machine.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 12 9:27 AM
suzgol wrote:I too, am having issues with crashing in particular the temple, prob every second time I go into it, it seems to crash with only two or three items to find. This has also happened after the latest update......I also can't see the fifteenth level can you shed some light as to where that is.......thank suzgol

Same here. Except all locations, not just the temple. I'm on original iPad. Have closed all other applications, rebooted iPad, etc, and it still does it randomly.

I've already reported it to tech support, just indicating that you're not alone.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Nov 18, 10 7:07 PM
I had the same issue (reason I came here). The key for me was the first two steps (after you've cleaned the window). Back out of the cab and enter it again to clear the settings. Then go right on the right control and down on the left control, and then hook. It's not actually close enough to hook it, but it does anyway. Same when you put the ramp down. It doesn't look like it's in the right position, but it magically appears in the right spot once you drop it.

posted in Space Strike on Apr 25, 09 9:33 PM
Mine (which I believe are still the default) are at:

Primary Attack: Crtl or Mouse1
Switch Weapon: Z

Use item: Mouse2 or space
Switch Item: X

Move Forward: Up or JoyUp
Move Backward: Down or JoyDown
Move Left: Left or JoyLeft
Move Right: Right or JoyRight

posted in Space Strike on Apr 17, 09 10:38 PM
I've blasted away everything on a level. Ships, tanks, toxic waste cans, buildings, etc. I can never seem to get better than about 80%.

posted in Space Strike on Apr 17, 09 10:30 PM
I didn't find it that difficult, even in Normal mode. Take out the guns on each side first, then the middle. A few things:

I like to use the "seeker" missiles, because that means I don't have to be directly underneath the mother ships guns to hit its guns.

Watch out for the mother ship to move to the bottom of the screen, you need to move out of the way when it does that.

Right before the mother ship fires the main gun it moves towards the top of the screen. Try to be on one side of the screen just before that and start crossing over to the other side as the main gun is firing. The mother ship will chase you to the other side, but the main gun will stop firing just before you reach the edge. That will give you a chance to move back across before it can start firing again. Keep moving back and forth across the screen avoiding the main gun and firing away and you should be set.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator