Posts created by simlady40

posted in Be Richest! on May 3, 16 8:51 AM
I love this game but unlike other TM games i find this very hard, no matter what different strategy i try i can hardly ever get silver let alone gold, what am i doing wrong? there just always seems something to click away which wastes the time to complete everything. Any help would be useful

thank you :

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 15 4:39 AM
Hi

Where are the extra levels? I get to level 41 then cant go further - it says 100 levels?

Thanx

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Dec 18, 15 7:21 AM
I dont understand what is the point of the water tanks next to every building ? It doesnt seem to change anything when a worker tops them up

posted in Hospital Manager on Oct 29, 15 1:19 AM
Hi Janette

Great - never thought in making another room if lines too long - thanx for your reply

Jackie

posted in Hospital Manager on Oct 27, 15 8:22 AM
Hi everyone

Sorry i maybe missing the point but can someone explain to me the signs of people at doors - the red and green arrows - no idea what i am to press to get people to top of queue or what the numbers mean???

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 9, 15 12:59 AM
Bigfish please sort this out i among many others im sure paid for this game and cannot play it after level 13

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 8, 15 2:47 PM
My game keeps crashing at end of level 13 - has this happened to anyone else?

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Apr 4, 15 3:43 PM
thank you but i meant on the actual screen when you play is there a timer bar that goes down - couldn't see one?

Thanks

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Apr 4, 15 3:41 PM
This game keeps crashing at same level every time - any tips anyone? has this happened to everyone?

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Apr 4, 15 2:30 AM
silly question I know but wheres the timer? :o

posted in Atlantic Quest: Solitaire on Mar 27, 15 2:11 AM
thank for your replies everyone, I love BFG and have been with you for years - wish there were as many TM games as there are HO though - apart from that love it xx

posted in Atlantic Quest: Solitaire on Mar 25, 15 7:00 AM
Hi

Sorry I know this is in wrong forum but dont know where else to post it - where can we find out what upcoming games are coming onto the site ? picman used to be able to tell us once a week ?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 18, 15 1:16 PM
Yes i love delicious games - reason I thought this because the latest emilys wonder wedding had extra features on it to the original one so i thought this was going to be the same.

Thanx for explaining it

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 18, 15 6:39 AM
ah ok thanx just didnt want to buy it again cause i previously sure i bought it with ****

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 18, 15 5:36 AM
is this a new game? im confused I have been playing it for half an hour and it seems same as game I bought 2 years ago

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Mar 12, 15 1:25 PM
Hi

Is there a way to skip dialogue when you playing game for second time?

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 5:37 AM
it should do dodge - whenever you put your mouse over the boulders it should say +1

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 5:35 AM
It does actually work - some one else told me that it doesn't show on the screen like the melon patch boost does but when you try and click on boulders or wood it does say +1 wood or +1 stone

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 5:32 AM
Thanks I will try that :-)

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 20, 15 1:21 PM
Okay ive played it - you need to collect 20 wood and 10 iron then you can make the barricades in the last item in the joinery - hope this helps

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator