Posts created by Angel369

Thank-you so much bobhillman...kind regards

noticed that these can be found but not sure how this happens. I've collected the lighthouses but can someone help me with the souvenirs please
Enjoying this last episode apart from this though
Many thanks

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 15 5:06 AM
Me too ..and it seemed such a lovely game as well..hope one of us finds the answer soon

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 7, 15 9:43 AM
This is a lovely game which I enjoyed playing until I decided to purchase more hearts.

I was near the end of a level and ran out of lives/hearts, but as I was enjoying the game decided to purchase 15 hearts.

I reached the end of the level and still had 8 hearts left, so when the message said that my lives/heart would be replenished, I assumed that they would be added to what I had remaining..ie the total of my hearts would be 13..wrong!!

I lost my remaining 8 hearts that I had paid for and was just given the 5 hearts.
I assumed that this was a glitch, so rather foolishly bought another 15 hearts, only to lose 7 of these when I reached the next level..

This doesn't seem very fair or right and I would welcome anyone else's thoughts or experiences...

Angel369

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 14 1:58 AM
ooh as it was my Birthday yesterday, I wonder if I'll get a surprize from BF? been a member for many years and do have my plush Felix,,maybe a customized mug/cup/coaster to hold all the numerous cups of tea drunk whilst playing all the wonderful games ..just a thought ..have a great day everyone

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 3:48 AM
Many thanks for that info..hadn't realized that was happening..wonder how many other fishies have been swimming in the dark
At least the sun's shining and it's the first day of spring, so brighter times are on their way..
Angel369

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 16, 13 3:45 AM
0161 wrote:One hour six minutes and only 35% download on windows seven, pathetic!
I'm one of the few who remember the old system, download in a trice no problem.
I am buying fewer and fewer games as time goes on, NOTHING WRONG WITH MY SYSTEM! Big fish let us down when they moved to this system.
Loosing faith fast and am seriously considering leaving as I notice a lot of others who have been members for years have done.
Don't expect to see this in print but I am sure others feel the same way.
Before you start I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING BIG FISH SUGGESTED TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEM!

And now I go to play and when it tells me' you've found something'..the said objects just disappear..they don't go into the inventory aaaarrrggghhh I know it' a Halloween theme but come on..any ideas please
I'm just un-installing and re-installing so should be ready to try again in a few hours and it looks such a good game too

Just to up-date..that has seemed to solve my problem..how weird must really be a spooky happening...anyway the game looks very promising..thank-you to whoever the little gremlin was..

posted in Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope Collector's Edition on May 31, 12 2:24 AM
just wanted to say a BIG thank-you to Big Fish for this wonderful game and not only that but it's at a knock down price for everyone today.. I think this is will be a winning combination for many of us little fishies..or in my case shell fishies
Hope everyone has a lovely day

Mart1n0940..that sounds feasible but quite tricky an I'm not that great when things go wrong with my lap-top..is there an idiots guide( that will hold my hand each step of the way ) that you know of please?

oh I'm going crazy, must be cos I've just become a lobster I'm getting the error code 3 too..I've updated avg, uninstalled Game manager then re-installed.logged off and then logged back on..and still nothing works
I really don't know what to do next..

Thanks Belladonna, somehow a little thing like that can make your day go better I think..not gonna give up on the game yet cos it looks soooo good
Enjoy the sunshine..

for replying vicalana.. I did update this morning before I tried to download the game again..but still no joy still at least I'm a lobster now so I'll try again later gonna have my breakfast and then maybe something magical will happen

oh no what's happening now? when I saw the AVG issue was sorted out, I tried to download this again..But it doesn't download now It looks a great game with fab reviews and I really want to start using some of the credits I bought last week-end please
But just noticed that I'm now a lobster, so not all doom and gloom
Hope everyone has a lovely day

looks like we're all in the same boat, so to speak i thought it was too good to be true, it looks a great game so fingers crossed Big Fish'll get it sorted out for us..please

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 12 12:54 AM
wild and windy in the UK today, perfect setting for this game just bit bothered that I'm enjoying it so far, and bit puzzled by the full download being just 151.12 MB maybe a slip of the fin?
anyway going to finish the demo and make my mind up then...happy gaming everyone

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 25, 12 2:00 AM
remembered to put my clock forward and woke up to find this marvellous game have just finished the demo and can't wait to play some more..a definite buy and well deserving of all the praise so far..thank-you BigFish may have lost out on a little sleep but this more than compensates I predict a surge of 'downloading' very soon ..hope everyone has a great day..

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 5:58 AM
I too have had the'dump' problem...quite worrying as I'd not seen this message before been having more than a few problems getting any of the games to play recently (apart from Surface on Friday..which was great )usually our old friend 'access violation'
I un-installed today's offering asap and hope it hasn't left any unwelcome little visitors behind on my computer
Still the sun's shining here at the moment and hopefully tomorrows game will be playable...

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 5:50 AM
I too have had the'dump' problem....quite worrying really as not too sure what it meant have had more than a few problems with getting any of the games to play recently.. usually our old friend 'access violation' but this was a new one on me
I uninstalled it asap and hope that it's not left any unwelcome visitors on my computer..At least the sun's shining here at the moment Hoping for better things tomorrow with the Sunday CE

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 12 12:53 AM
Thanks Shadowfax44 for your kind welcome note and that's great news as well...just finished downloading and so looking forward to playing

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 12 12:35 AM
just downloading now as I read Murdoch's comments on Tuesday and was excited to see this today I loved Maestro Music of Death and was wondering if this was a sequel? Loved the first one( if that's the case and this too looks brilliant anyway off to play what looks and sounds like a winner

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator