Posts created by nicrox

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 16 6:17 AM
I have had the same issues. Sent a ticket sooo many times and just get an automated response. Whenever I respond to that, I just don't hear back from them. Tried over four times now.

It's absolutely shocking and getting incredibly fed up. How on earth do you get an answer???

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Apr 8, 14 4:48 AM
I tried re-downloading this game after I bought it a while ago and I couldn't. Then BFG tell me they no longer have it. If I bought it, how can they just delete it without telling me??

Word of warning, if you have this on you computer don't delete it or you won't get it back

posted in Dream Builder: Amusement Park on Aug 20, 12 2:06 PM
In order to get new hearts you have to make the rides, concessions etc attractive so their appeal has to be good. At the end of the week you should start to notice the visitors giving out hearts but it can take a while for you to get enough. It's a patience thing.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 11, 12 9:27 AM
It helps if you build a subway station and bus stops too - they have more appearance points for some reason.

I manage to get the rats under control but I still can't reach all the goals in time, the quickest I've done it is 32 days. Does anyone have any tips to get the gold?

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 11, 12 9:13 AM
Have you built a subway and bus stations because they are worth more than fountains in appearance?

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 11, 12 9:11 AM
Hi,

I've found that if you always make sure you build lots of fountains every time you build a large condo and keep the environment score in the green you don't get rats. It's really hard to do but possible.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 7, 12 2:25 PM
Me too! Has anyone figured it out yet?

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 5, 12 4:34 PM
I did it! I used your tips and managed it first time.

Thank you!

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 5, 12 3:56 PM
I would never have thought to wait for a good bonus! That's genius, thanks. Will go and try that now and see if it works.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 5, 12 2:23 PM
I cannot get Gold on this level and it's starting to drive me insane. There's just not enough time to build everything that I need!

Does anyone have any tips before I throw my computer out of the window in frustration?

Thanks,

Nicolle

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Jun 18, 12 4:59 PM
Hi,

Was just wondering if a anyone could help me by telling me where the stash of gold is in Cave 4? I've found it in all the other caves but have clicked everywhere and still can't find it.

I'm finding it impossible to complete the levels with a star without some extra money to help me out.

Thanks

Nicolle

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 24, 12 9:58 AM
Whenever I try to play it comes up with Access Violation and won't open. Has anyone else had this problem? I have Windows 7 so I shouldn't have a problem but I do. I've contacted Big Fish Games and asked for their help but just wondered if anyone else had the same problem who could help me. This is the type of game I love and really want to be able to play it.

posted in Build-in-Time on Apr 1, 12 11:51 AM
It's officially April. Any news? I play this game over and over and over again and really would love a sequel.

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 6, 11 1:25 PM
Have just tried Bobster's method of only routing one bus between two places rather than having every bus go everywhere and just completed it in 4:19. Couldn't believe how much easier it was.

Thank you!! Am off to lie down now.

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 6, 11 1:06 PM
This level has been driving me mad. Managed to do it but it kept taking me 11 minutes and I'm a bit of a perfectionist so can't move on until I get expert.

I've been putting all my buses in a big loop going to both offices and entertainment buildings so maybe that's where i've been going wrong. Am going to try Bob's suggestion and hope it works. Thanks.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Nov 25, 10 7:57 AM
Phew, glad it's not just me. Scotland 2 is the one I'm having the most trouble with too. Most I can get is around 370 so I think it must be a game error. Hopefully.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Nov 24, 10 1:04 PM
I don't know if it's just me being dense but I can't get anywhere near expert on a lot of the levels. I've tried going back after I've bought more updates but they disappear and don't count. Anyone doing any better than me?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 25, 10 2:08 AM
I've been annoyed at BFG recently for all the HOGs but I take it all back! I loved loved loved the first one and so excited to download this one. Now I'm annoyed I'm going out tonight...

posted in Build-in-Time on May 12, 10 7:29 PM
Has anyone heard if there's a sequel coming out yet? I absolutely love this game and really want to have more!

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 10 2:05 PM
I've never purchased a CE game before, just didn't think it was worth it. BUT, after playing this game for an hour i'm utterly hooked and with the promise of 30 extra levels I couldn't resist and I've just bought it.

Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator