Posts created by calcak

posted in Royal Envoy 3 on Oct 27, 16 2:50 PM
After I finished 82,the ship never moved but the screen took me to a whirlpool which took me to expert mode. How do I get to 83.

posted in Royal Envoy on Jul 17, 16 5:59 PM
I installed this around 2012 and have not played for quite a while but now I find that my mouse doesn't work on this anymore.Any suggesrtuins

posted in Goddess Chronicles on Sep 23, 10 3:40 PM
use it on the chest in front

posted in 4 Elements on May 13, 10 11:24 AM
After finishing the great game, kt takes you to the islands again to improve them and gives you a star for it. I could only get the Palm and Rocky island to work. The rest just lets me replay the level again. Are those the only to islands to get stars?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 22, 09 1:25 PM
I have played this 2 times before but now on the third try I can't get into the pear divers hut. I fed the monkey and clicked on the entrance but the feet just keep moving. How do I get it unstuck?

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 15, 09 11:04 PM
Thanks. I'll try to find that

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 15, 09 5:19 PM
It says to look at the clue to steer in the right direction but I can't find the clue. All the other puzzles are done Help!

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 25, 09 12:43 PM
meshal wrote:Can someone help me out of the hotel room? I cant get the combination lock to open
I agree with the guide price they should not cost so much.

If I remember right. put the cursor on the lock and held it down while turning the lock, When it clicked, I went the other way until it clicked. Keep doing this until it opens.Hope this helps

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 25, 09 11:17 AM
Help!!! How do I pick up the scissors? to cut the fence? I tried clicking on them but nothing happens.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator