Posts created by Lieke60

posted in Farm Up on Jan 22, 16 12:31 AM
Unless they changed it, you click on the factory, click on the little round symbol and there it will show you how much gold you need. For example, the juice factory needs 25 gold to upgrade to the third level. Mind, I haven't upgraded the game the last time so they might have changed it.Hope it helps

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 16 8:56 AM
Clear everything to the right, then cut enough trees to build a hut to get 6 workers, repair temple and then you should be on your way. Hope it helps

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Oct 15, 15 5:45 AM
Can anyone give me a hint how to get gold on that one? I have all the others in gold but this one eludes me.Please help. Tks

posted in Farm Up on Jun 2, 15 5:40 AM
It depends which version you have. The map quests do end, If I remember correctly they stop at level 55 at the latest. I didn't do the latest update so my game ends at level 59 and there you only get the transport people. Happy farming!

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 13, 15 1:28 PM
I agree. It is impossible to get 3 stars after level 5. It gets very boring after a while, not the variation the other MB games had. I played level 50 several times and cannot find the last clue. Is it there??? I bought the game after the trial hoping it would get better. Alas, it was not to be. I do not recommend this game.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 6, 15 7:22 AM
I have been playing the update on another computer for a while now and imo it is still pretty boring. The quests are mostly the same and it is confusing to have to go back to the map all the time to see what I need to produce. Since I am only on level 24 there I don't know if it is worth it to update my original (2nd) game on this computer where I have been stuck on level 59 with the millions of blue jars you don't get credit for, millions of silver coins and no prospect on advancing. Does the update get more fun from level 59 onwards? I have only had the odd freezing and access violation, on the "new" game so I am very afraid that once I do the update on my "old" game I will be stuck with boring quests or glitches. Also with the updated version it takes forever to advance to a new level. Advice will be appreciated before I take the plunge, or go completely mad.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 27, 15 3:10 AM
I went to "settings" and turned off the sound. Problem solved.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 3, 15 1:24 AM
Hallo,

das muss man bei der Bank kaufen fuer "richtiges" Geld. Tip: bei der devs Website kann man das PC Spiel auch kaufen, gibt zwar nur 39 levels aber man kann sich ausleben um den Hof jedesmal anders zu gestalten. Viel Spass

posted in Farm Up on Feb 22, 15 5:00 AM
Yeah!!! Rock on ! One who has nearly made it and can still form a sentence! Any hair left? Keep it up, oh you brave one!!!!!!!!

posted in Farm Up on Feb 15, 15 2:58 AM
I am sure there are more hairless players here than in any other game on BF. Also uncontrollable mumbling, twitching, urges to make silly rhymes, deepest depression are widespread symptoms among the farmers. So think deep and hard before you embark on level 55!!

posted in Farm Up on Feb 12, 15 8:03 AM
Papaya is a tree and it gives you the most XP, so if you keep planting lots and lots and lots of them you will eventually get through the dreaded level 55 where you have to get to a million+ XP all on your own with no tasks to complete. Just be warned: if you notice little men in white coats you are in imminent danger if joining the rest of us who have already lost their mind by playing this game. Good luck!

posted in Farm Up on Feb 11, 15 3:07 PM
Welcome to Papayaworld!!!! Once you get thru this level you will never want to see another papaya. There are well documented cases of players who's sanity and sense of reality have been seriously affected. Stay sane and good luck.

posted in Farm Up on Jan 26, 15 1:12 AM
Corky1057 wrote:Thank you for the compliment Phaedra. I am plugging along on my second farm trying to stay sane. I just returned from a week long trip and couldn't wait to check the forums to see if an update had arrived while I was away. But alas, to my great disappointment.......nothing.

So I guess I am off to watch the grass grow.

I was stupid enough to buy more gold in the sale expecting an "imminent"update, but alas... Like many of us I am back in the papayaforest which is driving me close to the edge. I then decided to have a look at the dev's website, which was one of my better ideas. I spent a little bit more money and am now playing "stereo". Check it out.

posted in Farm Up on Dec 19, 14 7:44 AM
Starting a new game was one of my better ideas this year. Selling my stuff was really great fun. I am back at level 37 ( with some help from my kids who know how to cheat ) and I think that the quests along the way are slightly different, but then again I may still be under the influence of level 55 in a former life. So, if and when the devs decide to mend their ways I can always do the update. Until then I will keep on planting, harvesting, shearing, milking, fishing, baking..........and if necessary start over again or get back to life as I knew it.

posted in Farm Up on Dec 10, 14 1:25 AM
Thank you so much. You just saved me from a serious "papayaphobia". Maybe by the time I am at level 55 again the devs will have come up with another, better update, or the little men in white will have got me. Either way it's better than being stuck in a forest of PAPAYA!

posted in Farm Up on Dec 9, 14 1:03 PM
I know, I know.....but 7857,142.......times? I would like to start a new game and do everything right that I did wrong the first time but with all that silver and gold I saved up I am scared to lose it all. So like everybody else I shall plow on and hope that there will be some quests in my future. HopeI haven't gone completely insane by the time there will be 1100000XP on my screen.

posted in Farm Up on Dec 9, 14 8:22 AM
Getting very bored at level 55 I am thinking of starting a new game. Can I take my gold and silver with me? What about all my goods in the barn? Should I sell them first? Any tips will be very welcome.

posted in Farm Up on Dec 8, 14 1:53 AM
Is there life after level 55 if you didn't do the Oct. update? It is indeed getting very boring to try and get to the million or so XP.

posted in Farm Up on Nov 12, 14 8:59 AM
Thank you very much for your help. Will try to follow the link.

posted in Farm Up on Nov 11, 14 2:09 AM
I know it has been asked before but I can't find the question/answer anymore. How do I transfer the game that I downloaded in Oct. to my new computer? I don't want the new update but continue where I left off. Can somebody help me bearing in mind that I can just about turn my laptop on and off?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator