Posts created by efi24

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 25, 10 2:37 PM
Wow! This is really a brilliant game - I am sooo in to it right now - haven't finished it yet so not reading all of your comments

I'm getting to like the new adventure game type which is more of a fusion I think and hope it will keep on flourishing.
Although very (very!) different, it kinda reminds me of Wandering Willow, it has much great gaming challenches and YES - no hidden objects - why do so many people need those anyway?
(sorry but I never really get it)

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 22, 10 2:32 PM
Hey! Thanx for all the help although I chosse not to reed it yet and keep challenging myself with the two collectables I'm still missing.
But it is a very thoughtful backup plan lol

What I really wanna know is....
What do you get when you find them all?

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 22, 10 2:24 PM
They do in the new version, they didn't in the first one...

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 19, 10 11:00 PM
Yup, all of the above with a big thanx from me as well! The game works great now, already started playing a second round and looking forward to...

Really love it!

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 18, 10 12:34 AM
OK
found this shred

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/122423.page

It answered the rain totem question but I still get stuck. Even after I learn the last book with my techpoints I can't open the last totem - they keep telling me we'll learn it late but I already learned it!

Did anyone mannage to open the final totem?

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 17, 10 8:14 PM
Sorry but I'm having the exact same problem and even my most skilled upgraded techs, 2 of them I was smart enough to trane, do nothing but stay and be bad doggies,
They leave after a few seconds and find something better to do.

I have filled many tasks and totally stuck with this one when it seems the game has just stopped throwing other challenges my way.

I'm thinking it's a teaser for a final task or something but you really need all totems for it, no? and for that you need to study that one last thing with your well earned tech points, I'm guessing...

I got all the recepies, already made 11 cakes, got a lotta money and stuff, 20 workers, all totems but 1 and no task but this one is popping out.

It's like I gotta finish it to move on.
But I really don't understand how I'm suppose to do it.

Putting a well trained tech person will not solve this problem.

Any other suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator