Posts created by pamsoso

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Sep 5, 12 11:24 PM
help please no heathen master science how to get one or how to use the boards behind, thanks

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Dynasty on Jul 11, 11 9:47 AM
and me as well, anyone any ideas

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Dynasty on Jul 11, 11 5:30 AM
hello stuck on the great wall just need a zero, but cannot find it even with the help of the clue..going mad now lol thanks

posted in Totem Tribe on May 17, 11 10:40 PM
thankyou sev, forgot about that one, what I do without you lol...I wish BFG would get this game so we can have a proper forum...

posted in Totem Tribe on May 17, 11 10:09 AM
hello, have started the new game, mist island I have 21 celestial crystals does anyone know where they go? thanks

posted in Totem Tribe on May 13, 11 9:47 AM
I have been trying to get help from their site, no luck, just wish the forum was as good as it is here

posted in Totem Tribe on May 9, 11 5:48 AM
thankyou have the sphere but nothing happens I will try again

posted in Totem Tribe on May 8, 11 12:46 AM
going back to all the islands still only 92 per jewels, there is still that crystal on the left do I need to open and if it is yes how? thanks

posted in Totem Tribe on May 6, 11 12:29 AM
know I have missed something somewhere but what?

posted in Totem Tribe on May 6, 11 12:00 AM
morning does anyone know where to find all the coins? I would like to find them before I go inside the comet. any help please...thank you

posted in Totem Tribe on May 5, 11 10:36 PM
thank you sev worked a treat

posted in Totem Tribe on May 5, 11 9:01 AM
help please, I now have 11 tin coins and 2 copper, how do I get rid of them Iseem to have tried everything, the third well from the left says you do not have enough items, just how many do I need thank you in advance

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 11, 11 11:28 PM
still trying for this one anyone know the recipe thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 8, 11 3:28 AM
thankyou

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 7, 11 9:59 AM
nearly there just cannot find the recipe for hiccups

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 3, 11 11:54 PM
thanks sev

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 3, 11 6:56 AM
morning, any ideas on how to get the pool party, I have put 25 villagers in there but they just come back out!!! what is the trick thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Mar 31, 11 5:09 AM
at last !!!!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Mar 30, 11 11:50 PM
all done just the trophies to do , but no ghost yet, how long does that take? any ideas...

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Mar 30, 11 1:55 AM
hello, thanks to you I have my first lei, I had forgotten to repair the it!!! then I chose a child and hel it, waited for the humming bird and followed it waited till he had left and dropped the first child on that plant, she picked the flower, I need six flowers in all so 6 kids, when they put the flowers on the lei and six where there one child picked it up and put it on the tree, so now i need to make more clothe as I only have 2 left ...good luck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator