Posts created by Mettefreja

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Oct 15, 15 11:20 AM
I just picked up 5 workers in the slum for crew - worked a charm.

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 8, 15 7:57 AM
Does anyone know how to get gold on this level?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Mar 1, 15 7:28 AM
Once you ask for help...

I finally got it!

One colour in the middle (i.e.blue)
Another colour on the 4 bushes closest to the middle on the 4 paths (i.e. red)
Alternating between two colours on the outer ring. (i.e. blue and yellow)

Did that make sense to anyone?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Mar 1, 15 7:24 AM
These flower patterns are hard!

Has somebody made a walkthrough with all of them? (I know the solutions are included in the Collecter's Edition, but since I didn't buy that version...)

Right now I'm stuck on level 25, with the clue "one symmetry is not enough"

Help, anyone?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Mar 9, 14 2:06 PM
Look at the top of the screen - it will tell you what to do now (chase harpies, work bellows and collect ingrediens)

I haven't quite figured out how the bellows work, but when he needs to collect ingrediens a thought bubble with the bottle/berry/mushroom he needs will pop up. Just click the correct one and Hercules will run to pick it up. If you pick the wrong one he just thinks of a new ingredient (but you will of course loose som time).

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Mar 9, 14 12:56 PM
Thank you! - had completely missed the fact, that of course I needed to wait to collect the gold at maximum value. Completed with plenty of time left on gold.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Feb 21, 14 7:51 AM
That did the trick! -thank you!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Feb 19, 14 10:24 AM
Has anyone got a solution, they would like to share? I can't seem to get this one

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 14, 13 1:42 PM
Thank you!
I've been stuck on this level for some time as well - finally made gold time!

posted in Outta This Kingdom on May 22, 13 6:29 AM
Thanks for the help.

Just for the reference: you don't need to pull down any buildings you have build (like the farms) to win the level - only the ones from the beginning of the level.

/Mette

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 3, 13 12:55 PM
Another thank you for the tip - ignoring the burglars worked for me with lots of time to spare.

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 14, 12 1:13 PM
You need to get all the achievements (click on the goblet in the upper right corner on the map screen), look elsewhere on this forum for tips on which levels to use to get the achievements you're missing

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 14, 12 8:28 AM
Thank you! I was wondering which level I could do this on easily

Now I "only" need to finish a Hidden object level in less than 45 secs and do 10 merchant deals (the last shouldn't be too hard).

posted in Build-in-Time on Apr 9, 12 10:16 PM
I've now finished with two of three stars in one sitting - the houses, that are already build at the start of the level counts towards the three in a row, so it is possible to do in one sitting.

posted in Build-in-Time on Apr 9, 12 11:35 AM
It seems like a totally wrong game design, if that really is the way to do it? - has anyone else managed this level without restarting time and again?

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 26, 12 11:15 AM
Thank you Nicole! - I finally did it!

For further reference: the artifact are in the bottom right corner, to the left (behind the big builders and the bridge) and two at the top - one right next to the goldmine (but via another bridge) and the one furthest to the left on the top.

That's it! All done with this game - too bad I probably shouldn't expect an update with more levels

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 25, 12 11:35 AM
Managed to finish all but the last level in gold time - does anyone have a clue how to do it?

All in all a sweet little game, but way to short compared to some of the other games offered here.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 21, 12 1:43 AM
You have to click on the grey arrows. The buttom in the middle vil give you another deal, usually for more stone or food in exchange for more gold (but not always at a better exchange rate).

You can only haggle once with the merchant, after that he leaves.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 19, 12 12:39 PM
If it is level 8, you're having problems with, then you need to build a boat and an archery range first and collect the resources need to slay the crocodile - then you simply click on the croc and the archer will use the boat to get to the other side.

Hope this is helpful

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 18, 12 1:37 PM
Here's what I did:

I completely ignored the wells.
Build a farm, dug my way to the second worker, then up and made a quarry.
Harvested from both untill I could upgrade them (start by upgrading the quarry, since you get extra food from the map). Then I build a ranger and worked my way up to the gold in the top of the map.

While continuing to harvest stone, clearing the roads and shooting crocs, I build a trader at last (not sure if it would have been a better strategy to build him first?) and traded stone untill I had enought for the remaining crocodiles (don't forget the reoccuring gold in the top!).

I managed to finish just within gold time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator