Posts created by pinkjacket

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Feb 17, 12 1:52 PM
What a Fun Game this was.
I was pleasantly surprised..........I had many hours of enjoyment with this game.....and I tried not to use the hints or walkthrough very often.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Jan 3, 12 3:04 PM
I wonder if anyone else is having trouble with ERS games? Every time I click, or d-click to change scenes, it takes from 7 to 10 seconds to get to the next one. It is very frustrating, and seems to be with ERS games only.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar on Dec 30, 11 7:37 AM
Just finished this GREAT, FUN game........Kudos to Elephant Games - it took me 3 days and I had such fun doing it. I liked there were several items in each scene to be retrieved. I loved that I had to think about what/where each items were to be used. The Hint Button filled quickly, and the puzzles were excellent (sometimes frustrating). I will definitely buy the next in this series. HAPPY 2012 everyone
Jane

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 28, 11 8:54 AM
Oh My !! I have bought 19 games with no problems,and my Game Manager is clear. I installed this game, it took 5 minutes to get to the car - very sticky. Quit game - 55 minutes left. Rebooted my computer, same thing happened again. 51 mins left. I am going to uninstall this game. So sad b/c I loved the other two......why spoil a great game.
Happy New Year everyone, and happy gaming in 2012

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 11 1:46 PM
Hi I just bought and d/l the game about an hour ago. When I go under the bed, I see a key on an upper right post. It won't let me use it - (presuming I need to) and I am not able to replace the toys. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance to my fishie friends

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 24, 11 11:11 AM

Yes I feel the same about the ending of most of games.........I am sure the developers have no 'romance' in them .... the endings are cold. Even if they promise a sequel, it never is a true continuation of the game we have just played. I am speaking for most of the IHOG HOG games. They don't complete the storyline (as in fantasy ) I wonder why?

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

I LOVE THIS GAME. Trying to place the skulls on the proper pirates - having a devil of a time (hehehe pun intended) Have figured out the astronomer, minstral, chronicler and dwarf but can't get the rest - spoiler requested.

Help with LILIANA. I can't get the puzzle on the ship correct which will open the cabin.
The help clues suggest transferring 2nd and 3rd letters and the 6th and 7th letters In other words NAAIILL but just doesn't work.
Terribly frustrated - specially b/c I have gotten this far and can't wait to complete the bonus level.
Any ideas would be welcome.
Huggggs to all
Joan (Pinkjacket)

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Feb 18, 11 5:42 AM
Lil, thank you very much for that info - I did find the fuse where you indicated. Jane

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Feb 17, 11 1:04 PM
BFG Moderator - I am still having difficulty and would request your help........the walk through says 'place the fuse in the box' .... however the walkthrough doesn't tell me how to get the fuse out of the grate in the town square. I have tried all my inventory items many x. What am I missing? Would appreciate some guidance.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 17, 11 10:55 AM
Unfortunately, I am not enjoying this d/l b/c the objects are too well hidden. This is frustrating .... I play these games for enjoyment, not to put my blood pressure up.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Feb 17, 11 7:29 AM
Hi there, I know the fuse is under the grate in the town square but I don't know where to get the proper tool to open the grate. I need the fuse to turn on the lights. My inventory items are a knife, a glass, a broom, and a small saw (forget the proper name) and a crowbar but that doesn't work to open the grate. Help needed to continue this great game.
Jane

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Jan 21, 11 8:51 AM
Have never had difficulty with d/l of BFG but this time I had to restart computer (after a 10 min cool down) b/c cursor was stuck. Also had to trash another game (in case of interference). Had no difficulty picking up the first group of gears,coals, diamonds but when I went to work the watch to find (the key to the front door) the watch did not work. Definitely did not like the 'hint' button. Sadly was hoping this would be a good game to spend my credit on, but (sigh) I continue looking.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 1, 11 3:38 PM
Happy New Year Fishies........... I haven't quite finished Moonfell Wood just yet but it is a lovely game.......and it's long. Kudos to the Graphics Art Department....beautiful scenes.
Nice story-line and fun puzzles. A real winner (in my books).
May your New Year be filled with joy, love, happiness, harmony and good health.

Help help!!! Im nearly finished the game but I can't find the Eagle key.......Have been over every area ....don't know what Im missing. This game is Top Notch, A1 Golden. I LOVE IT
Its the best Adventure HOG yet. Looking forward to the answer .......Thanks
Love and Hugggs to all Jane

Yes I too have had difficulty with this game. I uninstalled and was going to reinstall but after reading some of the issues, and b/c I have Firefox, I will not be trying out this game. Such a shame b/c it looks quite challenging. The game started up with only 1/2 the screen. I am running Windows XP. There was no Menu so I had to shut down my computer. When it re-started the File System for C: was NTFS (whatever that means)
Fortunately, after verifying the disks, everything is ok.

Seldom do I buy CE but I did and I LOVED THIS GAME. In the process of doing the Extras now - don't want it to end. I think I have spent 5-7 hours on it all-told. This game is great.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Apr 28, 10 2:10 PM
I just finished this delightful game. Great Graphics, nice soft music, lovely story-line; and Hidden Objects just hard enough to make it very interesting. Also, the puzzles are fun. The interaction of having to search different rooms to find the required objects was thought provoking. The ending said......To be Continued........ I finished in 4 hours 50 mins. The Game Developer is Orneon. I will look forward to the next installment of this game.
Joan

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 20, 10 12:01 PM
Have many of you finished BriarRose? this is the 2nd posting - looking forward to more replies:
I would like to know your thoughts about the game.
After looking very forward to and waiting for the price slide, I was excited to buy it. I played it for about 7-8 hours. And....when I finished ----- Its like the song "Is That All There Is?" I expected ( I don't know ) something special at the end ...maybe something such as 'the castle was cleansed, all the choking vines disappeared; every room was returned to its original beauty; Briar Rose would arise, and curtsy to us for awakening her from the 1000 year enchantment." There was just 'something' missing.
I realize they have left the ending 'open' for another game but with the original Ravenhearst I felt good about the ending.
Anyway, forgive me for spouting off - just my thoughts

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator