Posts created by katenoelbug

posted in Style Quest on Apr 23, 14 3:16 PM
I can't pass this level, I don't get enough customers. Anyone else with this issue, or pass it? Any help would be great, thanks!

Update: I did pass it, but I still can't figure out why you get enough people sometimes, and on some levels, like this, it's almost impossible. Any ideas?

posted in Pet Store Panic on Mar 26, 14 2:29 PM
This game has potential, but as is it's super frustrating! This has cute graphics and a fun idea, but it can be hard to see your task, especially the further along you get, and it's hard to click on the proper button/person a lot. This is your basic customers come in and want something (an animal/grooming) game that you upgrade/add things to along the way. New customers don't come in often enough to make expert past level 6 in Los Angeles because you have to pick up the money on the far left side, when I, as others have stated, think it should be the opposite. Overall I am more on the don't recommend side of this game, however, I am willing to change my mind if some issues are fixed. Such a shame it was released in this state.

posted in Pet Store Panic on Mar 26, 14 2:13 PM
I agree with others that this game has potential, but is frustratingly buggy. Getting expert become impossible because new customers don't come in when you remove the money from the last customer there, only if/when you clear the very far left customer's money do more come, otherwise you have to clear all of the money going from right to left. Can you say confusing and confounding??!! I hope they fix it, this could be fun.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Dec 7, 12 11:05 AM
Yes! You push escape, took me a while to figure it out, so glad I did and hope this helps!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Oct 8, 12 7:05 AM
I can't even get the trial to open, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it won't open at all, any ideas? Thanks!

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 4, 12 3:58 PM
I liked this game at first, even though it is similar to so many others, it was different enough for me. Sure it was fun at first, cute scenery and gameplay is fun, but now I am beyond frustrated! First of all, full screen doesn't work on my monitor using windows vista, so I had to change my screen resolution, but now my curser has major lag in between game levels, so on the options, shopping screens etc. anything other than the game levels themselves, and my curser seems to fly further and faster during the game levels, so this is the first big negative for me. I also agree with others, the grab and drag thing is horrible, very hard to be precise all the time, so this slows you down, and it's hard to click on items at times, I especially found clicking on money and bones difficult. Then I got to level 40, and for the next few levels, I cannot pass, playing on easy, and I play tm games all the time, so I know what I'm doing. At first I thought it was a problem with the level on 42, so I used the pass button to go on to the next level, but 40-43 have all been similar and I just don't get it. I am really disappointed and I don't understand how this could have been released like this. I think BFG is a great gaming site and I hope a mod sees what I and others have said and looks into this further and hopefully a fix can be done to this game.

Update:
Now that I've played this for a couple days, the practice seems to have paid off. The keys to this game that I find most helpful are color matching and accuracy with speed of delivery. I still have trouble on some levels, but overall I pass most on the first try and usually get master. If I get flustered or am slow at all, then I usually don't pass the level, so accuracy and speed along with color matching is the key, good luck!

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Aug 8, 11 9:36 PM
I really wanted to like this game, however, I found it fairly boring and easy. It does have nice graphics, but that only goes so far. This would be a good starter for a newbie to hog's. I can't see how anyone would say this is even close to mcf rtr, or any others in that series. I am not that spectacularly smart at hog type games, so, I usually expect to need some help, sometimes a lot, and I needed really none here. There are a lot of areas to go, so there is a lot of going here there and everywhere, but no map to be found, a ton of hand holding is done, it tells you where you need to go in order to keep moving on, so little is left to the imagination, you just aren't left to think for yourself whatsoever, to me the frog scenes were easy and I only got stuck a few times really looking around, the puzzles were all really easy to me, hardly got the hamster off his bum to come up with the solutions, lastly there is no sense of urgency or anything exciting at all going on, it was really flat and left me wondering why the heck I didn't try the game before using a free game code. Overall I don't recommend this, especially if you are looking for a challenge. If you want easy, this is it, just not my cup of tea sorry Blue Tea Games, this one fell flat for me.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Jul 13, 11 10:14 AM
Nevermind, they are easy and I got gold myself

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Jul 13, 11 9:56 AM
Thank you so much for your help! I am still unable to find 63 & 64, so I'd appreciate someones help please, ty!

posted in Dairy Dash on Nov 16, 10 7:05 PM
I posted in another string that I finally passed level 48. I have found that you have to have the perfect combo of speed and chains, so, you have to know what is coming next in order to get chain bonuses. I figured this out through trial and error, and it did take some doing. Now I'm stuck on 51 trying to do the same thing! GL fishies

posted in Dairy Dash on Nov 16, 10 10:21 AM
Got past 48, now stuck on 51. I have found that you have to have the perfect combo of speed and chain bonuses. The animals/plants produce more if they are happy, so, you don't want to keep them waiting; but, you want to get chains and go fast, so it takes doing it over and over until you can anticipate what to do ahead of time in order to meet the goal, yikes! Took me about 4 tries once I figured out I had to speed up and do chains, a really tricky combo. I haven't figured out 51 yet, in fact, I did better on my first try than on my next 4! GL e1

posted in Dairy Dash on Nov 16, 10 8:40 AM
I am stuck too! I can't figure out how to get past it. Someone pls help, mods, anyone, how incredibly frustrating!

posted in Fashion Fortune on Oct 15, 10 4:41 PM
Reesmom wrote:I passed it as soon as I purchased the sewing machine upgrade. I found the next two levels to be fairly easy too.[/quote

Yep, that's what I did too to get past it....Now I'm stuck at the end of the game, doing the last level over and over, LOL, can't seem to pass it]

posted in Fashion Fortune on Oct 13, 10 8:02 AM
So I got past it, I went back and played a few levels again and bought different upgrades, I guess they make a huge difference in this game. Now I am stuck at the end of this place, the umbrella shop, ugh. Not sure why I'm having so much trouble at this game, anyone else feel the same??

posted in Fashion Fortune on Oct 12, 10 5:26 PM
Ok, so this isn't the best tm game, but, I tried it and then bought it today since it was the dd. I am stuck on level 30 (the umbrella one, before halloween). I have tried to change everyone to match using the coupon, so I get a matcing bonus, and still I don't get it, like over 1000 away, what gives? What am I doing wrong?? I am usually so good at tm games and this one has me feeling stupid, LOL, help, please!

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Jul 8, 09 3:27 PM
Thank you for letting us know and for your work! I hadn't looked for a while to see if the new build is ready, so it was a nice surprise today I will test it out now and hope it works. Thanks again!

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Jun 12, 09 6:47 PM
DarkMystress wrote:wish I'd seen his before buying the game - love it, but oh so frustrating!

I'm right there with you on this, I am so frustrated, and yet, I keep trying, due to the fact that 5% of the time I actually get past the level, LOL, so I have that tease just hanging in the back of my mind, nagging me on to try again! I sure hope they fix it soon; and, I still find it unbelievable that it got released with such poor performance. I am also wondering if they have an estimate of when it will be done, haven't heard anything other than they are working on it, which doesn't say much. Ok, enough complaining for now, sorry all!!

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Jun 10, 09 7:25 PM
I was so happy with this game, until it started to continually stop working, with no promise of a fix in sight. I have seen several others address this same issue, with no response as to what is going on. So, I'd love some help from BigFishGames here on this huge problem. I just bought the game yesterday, and can't get past another level without several tries. I am so frustrated I can't see playing like this any longer. Each time it happens I am near the end of the level and so my progress is lost and I have to do the same level over and over, aaarrrgghhhh! Please reply to this issue mods, I'd love to know what is being done to fix it. Thank you for your help!

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Jun 10, 09 4:06 PM
Ugh, I have the same problem, and it's so frustrating! I have tried to do what you said 83yuni, and it worked once, then it didn't. I get the same problem message, the game has stopped working and is looking for a solution, and none of course is found, LOL. It has happened on a bunch of different levels, so it's not just one spot in the game.What is going on with this game? I have updated my video card drivers recently, and I downloaded the newest Adobe Flash Player, as instructed at first when I got this problem, and nothing helps. Help mods, what is going on??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator