Posts created by star4721

posted in FBI: Paranormal Case on Mar 27, 11 8:15 AM
I am trying to find the "Poster" in Russian, pretty much in the beginning of the game. I really hope that someone can tell me where it is. Went to the Hint button and it continues to show an area where it should be, but no luck in getting the results that I really need.

Thanks, Star 4721

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 26, 09 6:37 AM
I found all of the inventory items, but apparently didn't get the piece of wood which is supposed to be on the far right side of the sand...no wood piece so I AM STUCK!! i WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP HERE..this was also with the assistance of the walk through.

Thanks, Star

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 30, 09 9:32 PM
Hi Buckeyelibra!! Thank goodness that I'm not the one & only person to be pulling her hair out at this level. I've turned my monitor upside down, changed the screen, etc., & still, I am trying to find the key thing....

I agree, items in a darkened scene shouldn't be this difficult; I do enjoy challenges but this goes entirely beyond RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 4, 09 1:05 PM
Okay, I hate to sound totally STUPID, but I don't have a real clue as to what this game's objective is,nor where to begin.

Also, could someone explain what a "walkthrough" is and how to obtain it if needed.

Thanks,Star

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Apr 1, 09 10:36 AM
I too am having an incredibly difficult time getting the bale of hay to burn; I also don't know what to do with the grey totem. I've turned & turned the levels to no avail.

HELP!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Feb 7, 09 2:46 AM
I think this will help you all.
Place container on "glowing blue flower" & it returns to inventory. Then return container back upon altar in the Blue Cave. After this a square in middle of altar reveals "sling shot".
Place "sling shot" on ring held by spider. Put "Ring on the square dragon head on the lt. side. (there is one on lt. & rt.).
A large opening will appear in the ground. The "heart" is on the lt. side of hanging ladder; click on the heart & you will be on your way to completing your journey.

Just read these messages, so I apologize for not getting to you sooner.
Good Luck--Star4721

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Feb 7, 09 2:20 AM
silky100 wrote:please help. I have the three doors that are opened with light and got that done. However, I have three blue object that I can not find. One is a ring under a huge spider, slingshot I do not remember the third item. The only thing in inventory is a jar. I can not find where to use it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Feb 3, 09 12:31 PM
Who would ever think that a mature,yet very attractive woman would get so excited about playing a game; but I did it and I feel so relieved, thrilled and pretty darn smart...now. Thanks to all of the discussions on the forum, as it really was a great assist in the completion of MY JOURNEY. I
If anyone needs any help, just give me a shout; I'll be more than happy to assist.
star4721

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

p.s. we definitely need more games with these types of challenges; it helps to keep the cobwebs out of the old "noodle"...LOL

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jan 27, 09 11:38 PM
I too am going "bonkers" trying to get past the statue & there's absolutely nothing in the Inventory to place on the 2 blue cursors..I've attempted playing this game 3 x and always get stuck here. I know that there's a "crowbar" just prior to this step, but after retrieving the Emerald, it's gone...
If anyone has gotten this far and knows the answer please let us know...
DESPERATE IN TEXAS!!! :

posted in Amazon Quest on Jan 21, 09 11:36 AM
I've tried 3x to get past the search for the "crow bar" and am unable to proceed with the journey...I'm just about ready to pull out my hair.

HELP....HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator