Posts created by joyzebra

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 14, 15 3:23 PM
Over a year later and we're having the same problems. Disgraceful!!

merry

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade on Dec 21, 14 10:06 AM
It makes me so angry when you click on a link and are told it doesn't exist. It just shows carelessness to customers.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 14 12:25 PM
neakybird wrote:HI, the safe code is 4 6 1. Hope this helps.

Thank heavens! I checked everywhere and couldn't find the code.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 14 10:50 AM
same problem reported win8, new system. not even going to retry.

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret on Oct 24, 14 8:32 AM
I bought the CE. Loved it!

stay away from this game if you have w8.1

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul on Oct 5, 14 10:05 AM
game really screwed up my system. couldn't t even ctr/alt/del had to restart!

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 3:30 PM
no voice. In scene with lady she gives me a recipe but I can't close the scene..she is still holding the recipe even though it is in my inventory. I quit!

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 2:55 PM
game froze after hour of play. too bad would have bought on sale.

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 on Dec 1, 13 1:39 PM
my game froze after 17 minutes ms7 laptop

posted in Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 13 10:35 AM
mst3kr wrote:
NancySusan wrote:Well, this game would not only not fill my widescreen, it was a box, first over on the side of my screen, then, when as an experiment I unchecked full screen (no WS option), it now centered itself on my screen, with most of my desktop visible around it.

I'm having the same problem, as well...

same here win7 laptop

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall on Nov 21, 13 10:31 AM
many reviews are just based on the demo so you won't know how a se vs ce ends anyway.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall on Nov 21, 13 10:28 AM
twinsoniclab wrote:As KIW0612 mentioned, there are other differences between a CE and an SE. An SE isn't just the main game.

Some SEs have collectibles found in the CE versions, other times the collectibles are reserved for the CE.

Or maps... access in an SE or not? Does the game have a proper ending in the SE, or is the bonus game the true ending? If the reviews are for the CE they won't include the answers to these questions.

It is common to read reviews that state "I didn't play the SE, but the CE was great! I don't know if the SE has the same things in it or not. Try for yourself!" If you don't demo the game, don't "review" it! Comment on it, sure, in the general comment thread, not the review thread. Like KIW0612, I will read reviews from both versions when deciding which to buy.

I usually do demo SE games, but not if I bought the CE. If I bought the CE I wouldn't think of commenting on the SE, unless it is a thread comparing the two, or asking if the bonuses are worth it.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 19, 13 12:40 PM
I am so angry that a game would be put out and options won't work. BF team you should be ashamed. The music was so loud I had to exit at once so I deleted -- LOST SALE!

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall on Nov 15, 13 11:04 AM
an SE is a part of the game you play before bonus section (less strategy guide). If I buy the CE I don't demo the SE but can speak for the SE.

an SE is a part of the game you play before bonus section (less strategy guide). If I buy the CE I don't demo the SE but can speak for the SE.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator