Posts created by dooslola

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on Feb 24, 17 4:53 AM

Are there any more Hidden object or adventure games like for instance Drawn? I am so bored by all these HO games with stupid gosts and always the same stories about dark, socalled creepy stuff. Once you have experienced one story, they are all alike. BORING!!
I loved Drawn and Dream Chronicles, games like that. Anyone?

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 4, 16 5:24 AM
Has anybody made that one yet? I'm stuck.

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 2, 16 7:48 AM
Thanks

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Feb 28, 16 8:10 AM
help!!!!!

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale on Feb 26, 16 12:23 PM
I wish I had known that before!!!
Now I am stuck!! The only time I chose to play the 3match alternative... this sucks!!!!!
I am not going to play this game all over again, it was not interesting enough to do so.
Thanks anyway for posting this. I hope other players will read this warning before they will play this game. BF: FIX IT!!!!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 7:57 AM
Another glitch found!!! Now I understand why I couldn't solve this puzzle. The square under the dog (4th animal, dog?) I couldn't put a barrier on. It kept bouncing back. Thanks to the link to the photo (thank you for it) I found out why. You have to put a barrier there, else it wont work. So its a glitch and not stupid me afterall. What a shame in this great game! Skipping is now the only solution.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 7:47 AM
MargieB wrote:
Hapless wrote:Has anyone completed this, we keep getting stuck on the fish. Could any one help please? We love all your comments. Sorry entered twice wish I could get the hang of the forums, as I would love to join in sometimes!!!!

Click on the link below to the BigFishGamesTips Official Photobucket page.

<a href="http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/BigFishGamesTips/Hallowed%20Legends%20Samhain/?start=all ">Animal Cave Puzzle</a>

Click on the picture to enlarge it.

Good Luck,

MargieB

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 14, 11 6:13 AM
This happened to me as well, while playing the demo for about 30 min. I tried over and over again going through that door in the area with the broken boat, but time and again it ended up with the 'trailer'. I dont know if I like this game enough to buy it, but I seem to have no choice if I want to learn a little more. The girl irritated me a bit and she is so slow. Anybody found out how to speed her up? Dubble-clicking didn't work. The puzzles are not very complicated so far; pity, for I hoped for something like Syberia or Path of the Dragon. I'm dying for a game like that, a real challenge.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 23, 10 5:41 AM
Had the same feeling you all seem to have about the ending. At first I thought I had done something wrong and missed a clue.. It is a great game though and I loved playing it, except there wasn't a shortcut from one space to another. Maybe in the next part? I didn't need a walkthrough; good hint-system in the game itself. I do hope the next part will follow soon.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator