Posts created by etousley

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 15, 11 3:40 PM
I'm also experiencing some random issues (black circles appearing from nowhere; black lines across the screen; etc.). The entire game completely froze up on me today and I had to reboot the computer.

I'm also finding it impossible to pass level 58 (last level in China). Maybe the he-quail just doesn't find the she-quail attractive, or maybe he bats for the other team....I don't know. It's driving me nuts, though, b/c I can't go any farther and can't unlock the arcade mode. This game needs an update pronto!!!

posted in Love Ahoy on Sep 12, 10 12:28 PM
At first the game would just stay on a black screen after showing the game companies. I did a search on my computer and deleted all the beta files and uninstalled the BFG version. I just downloaded it again, and it's working fine.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 9:38 AM
Wow. I haven't had any problems or issues with the game. Everything is running smoothly and I have no issue with accessing the strategy guide. BTW, I LOVE having the the strategy guide accessible while you're "inside" the game. It makes things a whole lot easier.

I still don't know if I'm going to buy the CE yet. I'm waiting for the Gamezebo review. In order for me to purchase a CE there has to be a significant amount of extras to make it worthwhile. I hope everybody gets help with the technical errors!

posted in Save Our Spirit on Sep 25, 09 6:57 AM
02bkiwi wrote:Definitely a poblem - I uninstalled and downloaded a second time but it still crashes after the cogs.

The same thing happens with my download, too. I hope they fix it soon!

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 26, 09 9:25 AM
I also beat the game in under an hour. I really don't think this game is worth spending any money on because it's too easy and not very exciting. What a bummer.

posted in NightShift Legacy: The Jaguar`s Eye on Jan 21, 09 5:31 PM
Can anybody tell me where the "cue" is? every time I click on the Hint button, the stars make a circle in the upper left corner of the screen. I have looked and looked, but can see NOTHING that resembles a cue (as in pool stick or ball). Am I totally missing something here?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator