Posts created by loriaudio

how do you get the iron to make the armor?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 17 3:59 PM
if i could prevent them from getting sick i could have 6 healthy at the same time ive gotten 5 well then all of a sudden im back to needing 6! ive played level 11 for almost 2 hours and can never have 6 healthy at the same time is there a trick im missing?

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Oct 23, 17 2:09 PM
how do you shoot Oyzo? so you can defeat him.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Oct 7, 17 3:09 PM
i tried that but its not working. which character actually does the demolishing? tried each character but none demolish anything. i click wrecking ball then building and building first then wrecking ball i end up having to start the level over everytime, what am i missing?

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Sep 26, 17 12:53 PM
thanks

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Sep 21, 17 1:15 PM
how do you demolish buildings? i see the ''wrecking ball'' at the top.. but i cant figure out how it works. any suggestions?

posted in League of Light: Edge of Justice on Sep 10, 17 11:52 AM
thanks

posted in League of Light: Edge of Justice on Sep 9, 17 11:09 AM
how do you stop the conflict?

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Apr 25, 17 3:11 PM
go to the ''map'' and find the department store and click on it. its on the main drag and has a green roof hope this helps

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Apr 25, 17 2:30 PM
cant play the italian restaurant until i buy a pasta maker. but i cant find the store. how do you go to the store?

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Apr 25, 17 12:35 PM
how do you access the store? cant play the italian restaurant until i buy a pasta maker

where do you get the ''silver bars'' from to complete building the ship? also how do you upgrade the buildings? in the other prior versions. you hit the ''up arrow'' and it upgrades. also theres a little up arrow next to the bomb used to destroy the building if you hit the litle up arrow that destroys the building too, how do you upgrade buildings?

posted in In Service of the Queen on Mar 23, 17 12:55 PM
i keep running out of wood on this level. there is no place to oonstruct a sawmill

how do you get rid of the ''flopping mushroom''( thats what it looks like anyway) its in the upper left corner next to the architect( you have to remove it to get to the architect. when you click on it. it doesnt tell you whats required to get rid of it( i looked at the youtube video( but i couldnt tell anything from it) there must be a ''trick'' to it. if anybody knows please advise thanks

thanks

what do the green arrows mean? from time to time green arrows appear what do they do? i click them and nothing happens does anybody know?

posted in Fishdom 3 on Jan 11, 17 12:09 PM
what do you do to increase the beauty of your tank?

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 16 11:45 AM
im following he strategy guide and the video( that i slowed down) EXACTLY. but im always short 10 units of food so i cant remove the boulder between the policeman and the police station. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? has this happened to anyone else?

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 16 2:59 PM
i get all the way to trying to remove the boulder between the policeman and the police station which is the key to freeing him but im ALWAYS SHORT 10 units of food what m i doing wrong. once i free the policeman i ve got it made( ive watched the video in slow motion more than once and i cant figure it out im missing something but what?HELP!

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 16 10:09 AM
this is the greatest tip(news to me) i think slowing it down will help me greatly

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator