Posts created by Sweetjuli

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 12:43 PM
Sweetjuli wrote:I can not seem to get it to down load.. it does not go to que.. any suggestions?
got it to download yeah!

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 12:39 PM
I can not seem to get it to down load.. it does not go to que.. any suggestions?

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 15 6:56 PM
down loaded game froze before could play, had to reboot will try again, do not usually have problems playing games,have new computer with all the updates...ggrr

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 14 1:07 PM
same problem here also,two pieces of chain and can not do anything with them or go any where else, need a fix for this glitch,thanks, has been a fun game until now!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 14 12:41 PM
I am having same problem in bonus game with the chain,cannot find the solution either grrr ..

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 14 12:11 PM
I am having same problem, updated, still stuck in cave.. ggr has been fun game till now help please! thanks

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 14 1:19 PM
I am having same problem! cannot play bonus, do not think i finished, kicked me out also! gggrrrr lol

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 14 12:49 PM
I am crashing when i try the bells.. POOF!!! grrrr lol

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 14 1:32 PM
thanks am having same problem!

just purchased game, when try to play it goes off , cannot will not let me update can not see update, help, I really enjoyed the free play!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 27, 10 1:00 PM
i am all the way to the leaves on the gate, collected all the leaves, started putting the leaves on the gate, and do not have enough leaves to complete it, they went poof! what the ??? now stuck there as well as on the hopi indian in another profile!ggrr will try to start another profile and start game again.. lol

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 26, 10 12:57 PM
I am having the same problem! I only have the dolls left, according to the walk thru, that is what i am suppose to have. I can not get it to take a new profile either, tried that, the only thing i have not done is to unistall game.. ggrr lol

posted in Many Years Ago on Aug 30, 09 7:31 PM
I am having the same problem, started collecting the materials for building the boat and can go no further, almost have all materials.. HELP BGF! This is NOT fun!

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths on Feb 10, 09 12:41 PM
I am on level 16-7 cannot seem to get past that, can not turn off timer as game states you can.. any help with that also.. gl to you, I have to re-play and re-play till I get past the timer.... lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator