Posts created by carleneb

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Mar 5, 12 2:05 AM
I have checked the walk through and followed it precisely, but I can not find the trash can beside the door. Where is it? I am stuck and can't go any farther. I have checked the forum for answers but everytime the question is asked, there is no answers, even to questions asked LAST YEAR! What do I have to do?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Mar 5, 12 2:03 AM
I have checked the walk through and followed it precisely, but I can not find the trash can beside the door. Where is it? I am stuck and can't go any farther. I have checked the forum for answers but everytime the question is asked, there is no answers, even to questions asked LAST YEAR! What do I have to do?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Mar 4, 12 2:57 PM
It's scary that I am having the same problem that you posted LAST YEAR and there is no reply. I have followed the walk through and still I can't find the stupid trash can. What is going on? I hope SOMEONE sees this! Carlene

Why didn't I get to play the bonus round????

Katt743 wrote:
Blitzen17 wrote:where is the phantom's mirror area in the bonus game? I'm looking for the last shard.

Thanks.

Were you ever able to find the phantom's mirror? I'm stuck trying to find the last shard, too.

Poutoule wrote:Just as for Love Chronicles, Dark Parables, Haunted Manor : BLANK SCREEN. I bought these games, keeping my fingers crossed, and they worked fine. Still you're never sure and since I've been disappointed with games bought on "their good previous reputation", I do hesitate to buy this one. Downloading it again.

I had screen freezes every time I returned from using the strategy guide. I restarted the game three different times. Finally I contacted BFG and the nicest lady, Emily J, Seattle, responded to my kind of angry reply. She sent me a Dr Felix file and had me run it, zip it and send it back to her. She replied that my driver was 5 years out of date. She sent me a link to a free updated driver. I restarted the game and it worked when I tested going to the strategy guide and came back out of it. So, her fix worked but I was SO bored with the game I did not even attempt to complete it knowing that I had to do EVERYTHING again. Anyway, if you continue to have problems, get in contact with BFG and let them know. Emily J was the nicest person and I am sure they can help you, too. Good luck!

susieq12 wrote:Had the problem with the 15th hook and the black screen. Went back and started a new game but did not go to strategy guide; went through the entire game without any problems and played the extra scenes.

My suggestion is to avoid the strategy guide.

It's a terrible shame that one of the reasons I bought the collector's edition was BECAUSE of the strategy guide and now it's suggested to NOT use the strategy guide or the game will malfunction. I want my money back.

blood123 wrote:i too am having the same problem with cursor freezing,not going to use stragedy guide anymore,very frustrating,hopefully i won't need it,very disappointing for 20.00

I give up. The game worked well in the one hour demo, but it has frozen three different times. My computer is COMPETELY compatible for this game. Twenty dollars is an awful lot of money to just waste. I had to c/a/d and when I went back to the game it was still frozen. I have even deleted the whole thing and restarted a new game twice. I should have just waited until the game came out without being a collection edition. I have never done it before and definetly wont be doing it again. The heck with this. I am sick and tired of it. This really ticks me off. I am DONE w/ BFG.

posted in Artifacts of the Past: Ancient Mysteries on Jul 14, 10 9:18 PM
belamba wrote:
I chose normal mode as it promised less hints and extra time recharging hint button. There was also an easy mode. One can only wonder what happens with the easy mode as in normal mode inventory items needed lit up when your cursor touched them, no end of prompts as to what you needed to do etc.
The game had too much loading, too much dialogue, not enough game play and easy objects to find.
I was bored in a short space of time, found game play slow and although I played the entire trial hour hoping it would get better, it didn't!
*Belamba*
Unfortunately, I was lured in. In case anyone is wondering... 1) Game is BORING. 2) Even picking "Normal", it's so simple anyone can do it. 3) If you want a game you know you can defeat in just a couple hours, go for it. Otherwise, save your money for something else that comes along here in our own dear BFG. As for me, I am off to see what mischief I can get into!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on May 11, 10 10:11 AM
ladytramp wrote:I've read the clues from forum-can't pickup the locket on the right table to put into the hatbox to move game forward.Getting frustrated-I have the directions but can't get anything to pick up or move or WHATEVER-HELP. ladytramp

I can't pick it up either. Someone please help. Obviously, there is a flaw in the program.

posted in Mushroom Age on Jan 10, 10 7:50 AM
Glad you solved it...but for the next person who can't....I found the key outside just to the right and below the arrow that takes you back inside. Good luck.

This game is a true dud. I can't be as generous as you with it. If you can get past the dull graphics, tiny search figures and the "do something or go somewhere else" clues, it is really horrible when you have to decipher "grate" for "great", plus multiple other misspellings and punctuations. ( I don't want to hear that the creators are foreign and we should cut them a break that they created something in something other than their mother tongue. If you are going to put something out in English, have a competent translator, it will help you with the next game you hope I buy.) Add to that, the dialog at the bottom of the page that you can't read, not only because of really poor graphics, but also because you don't have enough time to read through it. There was a man who we were suppose to believe is a villian, but the story slams shut with no mention of him. I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the drift and don't waste your money on this one. So very, very disappointing!
On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 2.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 22, 09 11:39 AM
HELP! In toy shop basement, above the leaky barrel, there is a puzzle with many lights that you must get to the "on" position. I cannot figure out the pattern to keep them all on, despite trying for quite a while. HOWEVER..... in the right lower corner where there is usually a "SKIP" icon (along with the warning that you cannot go back and try to solve it later), the skip icon is missing. So, I cannot solve it nor can I skip it and the stragedy guide offers no further tips other than to get all the lights lit up!
HELP PLEASE!
Thanks,
Satuttaisback@aol.com

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator