Posts created by auntharriet

well-i have never seen this problem. The game opens sideways.and stays that way through the intro. I assume it would play that way. I have the same system I have been playing on for the last year. 24 inch screen.
I deleted the demo...don't know if i should reload or just walk away.

i also beta tested this game. It is awsome!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 4:06 PM
I am also stuck with the shovel-and can't get bk to the graveyard I get the ghost and understand i have to talk to him----but i click,click,click and nothing happens...i don't get conversation choices or any thing. Used up all my demo time trying to talk to the ghost....I would like to buy this game-----------but i would really like to play it.

posted in The Heritage on May 22, 10 7:44 AM
Frog-----Fragmented object game

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 13, 10 1:33 PM
It played fine for me--untill I opened the safe,looked at the papers and then got a large white error message and then it shut me down.

Is it just me.Or is this the same james patterson game we had before?
Same women behind the dumpster-same old people in bed.
Maybe i've overdosed on xmas cookies.But i swear i have played this before.

posted in Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon on Nov 7, 09 4:47 PM
well I judge the quality of the game on whether i start watching the clock..If i do i know-its not a grabber,for one reason or another.
This demo was done before i even looked up.
I like it.Easy.Shure.But it has so many other things going for it.I'll buy this one.
And-strangely enough-i like the music.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 26, 09 5:51 PM
went bk for the 6th time and did what the screen said.....................that usually works.found the code

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 26, 09 4:50 PM
well i didn't get the code to open the blue trunk=the walkthrough says on the bulletion board....i got every thing off the board it asked me too---and saw no numbers-none in the book either. I have to get the extension cord out of the trunk----but guess i can't.......kind of sad...guess i will delete....seems others are also having some issues..darn

posted in Mystery of Cleopatra on Oct 20, 09 4:56 PM
well I kind of liked this game too.But i have been playing hidden objects for years-and consider my self an old hand at it. I found it quite hard and very difficult to figure out what i was supposed to do.The objects were frustating to find,and was never shure just what i was supposed to do next.
I still have 18 min to play,which i will finish.But i don't think its a buy for me.

posted in Little Things on Oct 14, 09 3:40 PM
generally read the reviews before i play.But not today just downloaded.
played for about two screens.and then----ran away.! WOOOO thats some serious hidden object without the fun!

I don't know what this little blue guy stands for--but thats how i felt when i ran away.

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Oct 6, 09 6:45 PM
I must say--i rather like it.I've played the demo,and will now buy.I thought the sound effects rather fun.the hint system kind of old fashion....and because this is a stright hidden object--i felt that i should just slow down and look for all those hidden things...I wish each room wasn't such a mess as it messes with my neatnut thing..But all in all--a fun game----not the adrenaline rush we all crave,but a decent game.

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Sep 29, 09 6:45 PM
I love BF. I love the reviews.But ,this game,not so much.
Kind of flat.Too much talking.Good color.Fuzzy graphics.
stright ****..I've been spoiled.

posted in Age Of Oracles: Tara`s Journey on Sep 24, 09 3:17 PM
played about 25 minutes.Liked what i saw. I like people to talk,so that is a plus for me.The story seems good.
Graphics great....cheked out what you guys thought---looks like a buy for me. Yah! haven't had a buy since Drawn!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 12, 09 4:27 PM
well-I just finished the game! And i too,am just blown away by the whole thing.It was like i was watching Bambie for the first time-I was on the edge of my seat all the way through.This is by far the best game i have ever played..Bar none
There is not one thing I would have changed-except maybe a big hug from Franklin.
I loved his voice.....and the scenes!
And now i love the developers and Big Fish even more.
cookies on the way!
what a gift!
thanks

posted in Pure Hidden on Aug 4, 09 4:46 PM
well today i'm recoupeing from one of those--"have you had yours yet" tests....and feeling a little dopey---So was a little afraid to try Pure Hidden......But i did-and Loved it! I too got all caught up in the next box thing.
It feels so different...and i like that the sound track changes with the boxes....And that you can move on-instead of just stareing at the screen looking for that one
elusive -thing-.
So--I'm buying
And don't put off haveing those tests.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 4:32 PM
thanks scotcat for the blood hint---i was stuck there.I have had no problems,and this game looks like big fun to me.Kind of hard,for my old gray cells.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 10, 09 6:37 PM
Hey guys! I just want to wish you all happy gamin-and i will keep my fingers(flippers) crossed(is that possible?)for those of you playing.
I don't do adventure games or large files--but this one looks like a good one. Hope it keeps you itchy right to the end.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 7, 09 7:15 PM
I"ve been watching the posts for a couple of days on this game. I went bk and tryed to play ME1-and just like when it first came out the cursor was too draggie.But this game just seems like too much fun to miss.I played the demo and loved it--but still couldn't decide to take the plunge(I'm no good at adventure games.)
But now i have decided-----im going in
wish me luck!

posted in Lost Fortunes on Jul 5, 09 6:08 PM
well i too am have cursor problems- and i was loving this rather simple but fun game.I would buy this one.But not with the draggie curor--then it turned green-and it was really bad!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator