Posts created by Audreyrpeters

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 20, 18 8:27 AM
Alas 123Mikey321 I am not able to do this no matter how hard I try. Perhaps computer timing is different on different setups. I am pretty good at this type of game, but it isn't even close to getting gold. Guess I will give up for now. Can't do level 32 either.
Thanks!

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 19, 18 8:55 AM
Aymes, that would be great!

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 18, 18 4:09 PM
Is it actually possible to get gold on levels 30 and 32? i have tried both many times and with different combinations. Very frustrating. Hints?

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 18, 18 4:03 PM
I am only able to get silver on 30 and 32 so far. Very irritating. I wonder if the devs actually tested this.

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 18, 18 1:40 PM
Slackergirl216 did you get gold on level 30?

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 16, 18 9:48 AM
Thank you EPF4CATBK!! I could not figure out what the heck was the problem with the boots. Not a big fan of the sticky boots. :-)

Humph. Apparently the CE levels are the levels above 45. That would be a really short game to only 45. Seems short even with the CE levels.

I completed all the levels and got 3 stars or 165 out of 165. How do I get to the CE levels?

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Mar 16, 18 1:48 PM
Hellibobs that is brilliant!

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 18 10:23 AM
OMG, I finally got three stars. For me the secret was optimizing the trips. I am using the click ahead option so I was getting the clicks too far ahead and wasting trips. What I had to do was make sure there were no tasks taking my little zombies to a far away pickup after clearing grass, etc. When they paused after clearing a hole or grass and I was able to click on the next item in the path or pre-click on something close by. I also concentrated more on the path rather than the food, but not forgetting about the food. My other failed attempts at this level involved clicking on all objects for pickup randomly causing the trips to be inefficient.
I also used the prior tip of getting the coin first and not picking up more plastic than I needed. I built almost all the buildings before starting to clear the path to the guy with the potion ingredients. Built the final building, got the coin then cleared the final path to the portal. Whew. Can't believe I finally got it. I even had a tiny bit to spare.

I also have not been able to complete in gold time. What the heck!

Meh, It was not a piece of paper I needed. I had to build a ship. SIlly icons. :-)

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 18 11:56 AM
I collected the paper, but it won't let me present it to finish the level. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 17 8:10 PM
Anyone get gold here? I have tried 4 or 5 times only to have it remove the last star seconds before finishing. I even checked the strategy in the guide at was the same one I was using.

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 27, 17 3:33 PM
Congrats Ndwelt! I think I am going to give up on the crazy difficult levels for now. Not worth the agro.

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 26, 17 11:18 AM
Am always confused on time management games when some levels are easy and others are impossible. I fail to understand why the developers don't test the game thoroughly.

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 24, 17 1:23 PM
How? What was the strategy? 3 workers? What upgrades? Help! :-)

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 17 11:11 AM
Claplante11, on the main menu at the bottom right of the item in the middle of the screen is a little icon. If you hover you will see it says additional levels.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 17 7:29 AM
Has anyone completed this in gold time? I barely get the Temple built before the time runs out. Don't see how I can possibly use the temple 7 times not to mention heal the number of workers required.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 17 5:10 PM
OMG, I finally got it with almost nothing to spare.
Concentrated on getting the field upgraded to level 3 first (also following the guide instructions for using the clover beforehand)
Built a Statue
Upgraded Sawmill to level 3
Build all statues
Upgrade the Quarry to level 2 somewhere during building the statues
Upgrade the house to level 4 whenever possible
Clear the plot past the first Giant.
When statues were all upgraded to food then I used the Horn of Plenty.
Cleared the middle giant first and opened the first chest on the right and dug the two plots
Cleared the second giant and enough to clear the plot or plots(can't remember if there was one or two )
At the same time I started clearing the rock fields and building the huts.
It was really critical to gather the resources constantly or there isn't enough to finish

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator