Posts created by oldflipper

posted in Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call on Oct 17, 16 8:57 AM
keep playing sometimes it's in a crate.

posted in Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call on Oct 8, 16 9:24 AM
Can't find rope anywhere. No sellers of rope anywhere?? I've upgraded everything hoping something will change. I've re-installed (real bummer having to go through 28 levels to find you still have the same problem. Appreciate any help you can give me.

posted in Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call on Oct 8, 16 9:12 AM
I have windows 10 on my laptop. On level 29 rope is required to be combined to make other useful items. There is NO seller of rope anywhere. I'm sure this is a glitch in the game as someone else has requested help looking for thread on same level. No one has answered their request. I HAVE re-downloaded to no avail. Please help or advise for other assistance.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love on Jan 6, 13 8:59 AM
Figured it out. I was trying on the window itself. Silly me.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love on Jan 6, 13 8:41 AM
I have the nippers and have tried cutting everywhere. Just get ding and dong sounds. Can anyone help, Please.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 12 5:41 PM
Having the same problem as cbouc. WHATEVER is in the wall does does not become available when I pour the ambalming fluid on the wall. I too am stuck and ready to quit. Page 23 & 24 does not help for those of us with this problem. I have even removed and redownloaded to no avail.

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jan 9, 12 10:30 AM
I have found all but one seal (book, which I assume is closed in the centre) and placed them on the book. I can't move them.off or around. I checked the walkthrough and I have put them on their own picture. Is that why? Hint tells me I need all the seals. Where is the book seal.

posted in Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride on Aug 31, 11 8:27 PM
It's a game company.

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Nov 12, 10 9:28 AM
I hope I'm allowed to say this. LizzieK_photobucket has a video on her sight of the flashlight.

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Nov 11, 10 6:18 PM
How silly of me. I went back to it and boom there the answer was in front of me. I'm quite enjoying this game. Hope the rest of you are too.

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Nov 11, 10 5:54 PM
Just can't get this one. I've got the key over to magnet and undone it. If I put the magnet on the laser beam it does nothing., and I've also pressed the red button. So far my key will not make it to the inside lock,and my bubble won't fit around to the rune position. I'm baffled.

Help all you smart fishies out there who have finished, this one.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 16, 10 10:46 AM
From browsing through here there are a few of us who do not have a shovel to get the last prism piece in H. Can any of you fishies help. Obviously lots of you did find it. Help, help, help. My little fins can't do anymore.

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 6, 10 6:06 PM
Has anyone had a freezing issue. In the middle of my altercation with Verena I am getting a message saying I have defeated her for now. Lights are flashing and all is as it should be, but I can't pick anything up and that heavy bundle I've toated around forever can't help me. What say some of you fishies??

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on May 10, 10 4:00 PM
Another lost Grandma here. How Do we get the walkthrough address from you?
Thanks

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on May 8, 10 10:46 AM
Thank you so much. I just couldn't see past the block on the elevator. Once you confirmed I had the rest correct the solution was right there. Once again, making something difficult which is actually quite simple.

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on May 7, 10 8:22 PM
I can't get this one either. I keep coming back and trying again. The TNT clue I figured had something to do with it. Just can't fine the right order or something. Can anyone give me a little more specific help. Thanks

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 18, 09 5:00 PM
Thanks sunnny. I did have to start over again. I had downloaded the new fix, thinking that might be my problem. Then I kept hovering on empty slots till I did find an oar.
Thanks so much

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 17, 09 6:09 AM
That is obviousley my problem, but I don't have any oars. I did collect them but nothing went into my bedroll.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 7:10 PM
I have the same problem. I collected everything but never got an oar, although I collected them all. My stone doesn't work on the rock either.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 7:03 PM
Can't get the boat to move. The sail is attached but can't get to the Dragon Head. Same scene Thor's Stone won't interact with the rock to give me Thor's Hammer.

I checked the walkthrough the first time and it just wouldn't work. I restarted with a different sign in, replayed -- no luck. Finally redownloaded, replayed still can't get it to work. However the double axe did do it's job.

Really annoying when your almost halfway there.

I'd rather take on Sharks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator