Posts created by Poutoule

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on May 12, 10 2:15 AM
bamby wrote:i dowloaded the demo but the pay would not start what is the problem ?
bamby
I had the same problem as long as it was the collector's edition, no problem with the "normal" game, which I bought and enjoy !

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on May 11, 10 1:44 PM
I do like this game, but, if can make one little complaint, you're just too much led by the hand, it would have been more interesting if you had to find everything by yourself and use a little more "brain". Otherwise nice and pleasant.

Looking for a new a game I ended on this one, after searching like mad throughout "all games forum". Downloaded about 6, if not more, trial versions, each time I red the comments on the different forums, and as I red I felt more and more depressed and decided for none of them. So I bought this one without trial, just fed up with too many comments and because the graphics suited me...and I really enjoyed it ! Nice game, nice graphics, long enough for my slow brain, little games fairly easy (still for the same old brain) and "cerise sur le gâteau" I felt FREE, free to act by myself, for myself. I do love forums, but I realised that it was quite easy to get too much involved and...drown yourself in the pound ! Looking forward, already, for a new game ! (ouch! now one euro is only worth 1 dollar 27)

posted in 10 Days Under The Sea on May 5, 10 6:35 AM
I am dowloading the game and I just thought I would have a look at your comments. So I will probably not buy it, I, by mistake, bought a US game in french instead of english, the translation was so appealing and inadequate that I could have kicked myself for buying such a game.

posted in Heroes of Hellas on May 5, 10 1:18 AM
Obviously, if there is a hell stone in your way, it will be destroyed, but in the same time will stop your lightening

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on May 5, 10 1:13 AM
Why am I not allowed to play this game ? Tried every tricks, tried the help I was given by kind people on this forum, dowloaded it at least a hundred times, and still that blank screen. First time I have a problem with a BFG game. SOOOO frustrating. I'm steadyly starting to hate this game I did'nt even play. I foolishly gamble with the idea of buying it without a trial, but what if it still doen't work ???? A collector's edition too, makes you think twice. I'm in desperate need for a new, great game, so what do I do ? Just cry my head off, cry out against fate ? Why, oh why ????

posted in El Dorado Quest on May 4, 10 1:18 PM
Carry on playing and you'll get new lives in different levels. It's easier to lose the 3 lives you have to start with than to get new ones. If you finish the game with a one or two lives left, you can earn more in playing again "continue" and not "new game", I managed like that to get up to 12 lives and 20 hammers and lightenings ! I hope I'm clear, english not being my mother tongue.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on May 4, 10 2:00 AM
Loved the game. Just one thing to complain about, it would be great to be able to click on the map to go from one place to the other, I'm replaying the game and still get lost: But may be it's because I'm not clever enough, as well as for the length of the game and the mini games, reading what you wrote I feel I'm really slow, I found some of them really tricky (I don't use the help) and it took me, on and off, more than one afternoon to finish it. Yes, definitly, after your comments I do feel stupid, not being able to dash trough a game. But I do love these kind of games, it's probably sadism towards myself............................

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on May 4, 10 1:38 AM
I finished the game with all the orbs, so I don't think it really matters.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on May 3, 10 7:25 AM
I've got red, brown and black powders, the painted stone, a stick, what am I supposed to do with that ?? Found 2 big silex as well, can only pick up one at a time, what are they for ?? (I got rid of the lion, I guess I have other tasks to do before leaving the cave).

posted in Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower on May 3, 10 3:22 AM
Bought this game years ago and got so bored trying playing it that I just gave up. Now I see there is a walkthrough, I will try that. All I can remember is walking helplessly round corridors, not knowing what to do next, yawning and packing up the game....

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 3, 10 1:58 AM
And needle and thread will be quite usefull later on.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 3, 10 1:56 AM
Do you have the thread for the needle ? Don't forget to look closely in the cupboard under the wet cloth you have picked up.

: (
 posted in Deadtime Stories on May 3, 10 1:48 AM
Try Dark Parables-Curse of Briar Rose, Haunted Manor, Enlightenus, Sweeny Todd, Dire Grove, etc,etc They all are great games.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 3, 10 1:42 AM
And the moss will be helpfull to construct your "doll" !!!! (not sure I'm using the proper english terms, anyway, I hope you'll understand what I mean)

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 3, 10 1:37 AM
Check the ground in the courtyard and you'll find the dirt.....

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 3, 10 1:24 AM
I would buy another of this one !! It's becoming quite difficult (for me anyway) to find a game that catches you, with nice graphism, clever, not too difficult, little games to solve. I loved it and am allready hunting for a similar one. Why don't you try Enlightenus,Haunted Manor, or Dark Parables-Curse of Briar Rose, these are GREAT games and they'll probably take you more than 6 hours to solve. Good luck !!!

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 1:16 PM
Did you finish the sail ?? Did you notice the "lizard" (can't remember how it's named in english), did you get the mango ? Did you look under the basin where you picked the cloth ? I've finished the game but I'm not sure I remember all the moves very well !

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 6:15 AM
I'm feeling the same way as Capthowdy64. There are games that I simply do not like, but thanks to "demos" I can try them, after 5 minutes I either uninstall the game or buy it, that's all !! I would never dream to complain to "Big Boss" about a game, "tous les goûts sont dans la nature". I loved this one...so...

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 6:06 AM
Gazebo, once you'll have found all the ghosts, it will be easy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator